Author Topic: IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?  (Read 417 times)

Young_Joker

IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?
« on: September 07, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »
CHECK OUT THE MYSPACE PAGE OF YOUNG JOKER OR MEECH WELLS SO YOU CAN COMPARE HIM TO THE FUTURE.......

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 12:13:11 PM »
u gotta provide the link homie

www.myspace.com/meechwells

The new west movement just keeps gettin bigger and better, these labels finally starting to take notice and its about time

$Eg2$

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 04:22:22 PM »
Nope not at all

Young_Joker

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 05:15:41 PM »
check this out homie have you heard the shit, no!!!!!!! befor you walk you gotta crawl so berfor you talk you gotta listen... bring any body it dont matter.....I AM THE FUTURE STUPID COME AND VISIT AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGJOKER OR MYSPACE.MYPACE.COM

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 05:19:03 PM »
fuck outta here...musics garbage. and i did listen cuzz
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Young_Joker

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 05:22:30 PM »
YOU TYPE LIKE A HATTER TO ME......

$Eg2$

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 05:23:36 PM »
check this out homie have you heard the shit, no!!!!!!! befor you walk you gotta crawl so berfor you talk you gotta listen... bring any body it dont matter.....I AM THE FUTURE STUPID COME AND VISIT AT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGJOKER OR MYSPACE.MYPACE.COM

Fuck U I did listen to that Garbage homie U aint shit ya flow aint shit ya delivery aint shit and your gonna need more then meech wells to help u out U better go listen to Crooked I and Game and youll see you the real future is Haa Haa Holla @ me

eg2 bitch

Young_Joker

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 05:26:12 PM »
OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT IF YOU OR ANY BODY YOU KNOW WANT TO BATTLE ILL EAT THEY ASS UP AND SEND THEM BACK IN BOX.... PS IF YOUR OVER THIRTY AND BEEN RAPPIN ALL YOUR LIFE YOU QUIT

newwestworld

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 06:04:49 PM »
YEAH HOMIE THESE SUCKAS ON HERE HATING NGGA WE KNW U WAS THA HARDEST ON THT MIXTAPE!

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2006, 09:36:39 AM »
Yo Eg2 & Glendale, both of yall must of got lost or something looking for "THA BITCHES CONVENTION"!!! Allow me to direct both of yall to tha correct website, itz "WWW.YO_MOMMA_IS_A_HOE/HATER.COM"!!! Now if you haters don't mind, keep that weak shitt to yourselves & quit being a couple of bitches comming with that internet gangbang.....thats fuckin weak!!! But I do agree with yall that Young Joker will never be anything like Game, because he believes that stripping should be left to tha bitches & he most definitely will never be anything close to Crooked I because he's never had Snoop Diss on him or Suge fuck him over.......so if that tha future both yall clowns want, yall can keep that!!!! YOUNG JOKER a.k.a GUN SMOKE IS THA NEW WEST, SO LEARN TO EXCEPT IT OR GET SMASHED ON IN THA PROCESS SUKKAZ...LOL!!!! NEW MIXTAPE OUT SOON, YOUNG JOKER + MEECH WELLS = "THA TAKE OVER"!!!! Yo Joke, Denum & everyone from tha 818 got your back homie!!! FROM PACOIMA TO COMPTON, WE KEEP IT POPPIN.....HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2006, 09:47:43 AM »
Another one claiming he's THE NEW WEST?
Must be Friday already.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 09:57:08 AM »
i have the highest post count in this thread

$Eg2$

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 02:52:49 PM »
Yo Eg2 & Glendale, both of yall must of got lost or something looking for "THA BITCHES CONVENTION"!!! Allow me to direct both of yall to tha correct website, itz "WWW.YO_MOMMA_IS_A_HOE/HATER.COM"!!! Now if you haters don't mind, keep that weak shitt to yourselves & quit being a couple of bitches comming with that internet gangbang.....thats fuckin weak!!! But I do agree with yall that Young Joker will never be anything like Game, because he believes that stripping should be left to tha bitches & he most definitely will never be anything close to Crooked I because he's never had Snoop Diss on him or Suge fuck him over.......so if that tha future both yall clowns want, yall can keep that!!!! YOUNG JOKER a.k.a GUN SMOKE IS THA NEW WEST, SO LEARN TO EXCEPT IT OR GET SMASHED ON IN THA PROCESS SUKKAZ...LOL!!!! NEW MIXTAPE OUT SOON, YOUNG JOKER + MEECH WELLS = "THA TAKE OVER"!!!! Yo Joke, Denum & everyone from tha 818 got your back homie!!! FROM PACOIMA TO COMPTON, WE KEEP IT POPPIN.....HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Get Joker dick out ya mouth Ho u aint smashin nuttin trick holla @ me u the one net bangin THe truth hurts dosent it ? U better get use to getin criticized homie cuz thats the way the game goes.

eg2= The Truth

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 03:42:34 PM »
hell yeah ths ngga is tha business shreding fools!
NEW WEST HONCHO

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »
i have the highest post count in this thread

+1 im 2nd!

The Best of 3 Worlds