Author Topic: IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?  (Read 418 times)

MEECH WELLS

Re: IS YOUNG JOKER THE FUTURE?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 03:56:29 PM »
yeah thts rite westside! look out for tha mixtape comin soon tha takeover!
NEW WEST HONCHO

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 04:36:09 PM »
why do so many mexicans go by the name joker? is that shiet supposed to be funny? im not amused.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

$Eg2$

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 04:38:42 PM »
why do so many mexicans go by the name joker? is that shiet supposed to be funny? im not amused.

This nicca aint mexican Hes Black

Young Joker = Brother

Young_Joker

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 05:46:14 PM »
JOKER STANDS FOR J=JUMPING O=OUT K=KILLIN E=EVERYTHING R=RUNNING.... AND YES YOUNG JOKER IS THE FUTURE.......THANK YOU YOUNG JOKE AKA GUN SMOKE!!!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 06:04:36 PM »
JOKER STANDS FOR J=JUMPING O=OUT K=KILLIN E=EVERYTHING R=RUNNING.... AND YES YOUNG JOKER IS THE FUTURE.......THANK YOU YOUNG JOKE AKA GUN SMOKE!!!!

1. thats gay

2. stop speaking in 3rd person.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Young_Joker

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 07:17:50 PM »
ONLY THING THATS GAY IS THAT FAGET SH** YOU TALKING WHO ARE YOU? NEVER MING BECAUSE WHO CARES? NOBODY STUPID

newwestworld

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 07:23:06 PM »
YALL STUPID FOR THE HATER SHIT THS NGGA GOT HEAT AND WE GOT MORE HEATS FOR HATERS!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 08:39:38 PM »
lol, but really why did you post here? now im in 2nd.

Young_Joker

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2006, 02:25:39 AM »
HELL YEAH!!!! I JUST FINISHED A TRACK FEAT. SNOOP SO YALL GET READY FOR THE TAKE OVER

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2006, 04:56:35 AM »

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2006, 07:26:49 AM »
nah young joker isn't the future..

he can flow.. he got a decent mic presence.. but thats about it.

honestly, he sounds like another generic rapper.. theres nothing that stands out. you should be in a group with 5-6 other rappers trading lines over a tight beat..

if you want to be the 'future' then you need to slow down your flow, and have some hooks and bridges that stand out.. you want niggaz to mili vanili your words.. keep that in mind..

meech, get him some better beats. lol

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2006, 08:37:34 AM »
The New West is definitely back in this muthaphukka Building & to all you weak sukkaz "ESPECIALY YOU Eg2 OR SHOULD I SAY THIS TOPICS NEW HOODRAT BITCH WHO CAN'T KEEP HER FILTHY MOUTH SHUT & TRUST ME SUKKA IT'S OPEN SEASON ON YOUR ASS", quit hating on what is already taking place & about to happen "THA TAKE OVER" mixtape dropping really soon with open armz & I do mean pistols in a hood near you weak sukkaz!!! Eg2 quit trying to switch the postion you put yourself into, you came into this subject just hating on the lil homie & typing weak shitt that you wouldn't even try to say to his face or mine if you had the chance & believe me you wouldn't!!! At came at you the way you presented yourself, as a str8 up hating as biatch!!! It's one thing to critize a open topic, your entitled to that. But it's another thing to bad mouth someone you hardly know or start talking all that weak shitt for fun. Where I from you gett shot for that & DON'T EVEN REPLY BACK BY SAYING YOU COME FROM THE HOOD ALSO BECAUSE IF YOU DID, YOU BE DEAD BY NOW- ONLY BEING REAL WITH YALL!!!! You can always find me or Joker in the streets 24-7 & trust me sukka we ain't hard to find!!! The guy who wrote the comment right above mine through his honest opion, but he wasn't hating on the homie just not really feeling him so I can respect him for that!!!! SO IN BOLD LETTERS I STATE THAT HE WHO IS CLOSED MINDED WILL ALWAYZ BE BLIND & WILL NEVER TRULY SEE WHAT IS COMMING TOWARDS HIM, "THA TAKE OVER" YOUNG JOKER + MEECH WELLS = ANOTHER WEST BANGER..........HOLLA!!!!!!!!   

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2006, 11:06:52 AM »
i aint hatin but none of my peoples feelin this dude let alone kno him and thats real. he just another rapper, but if he gett better beats he might be aight cuzz the beats hes on is garbage. and fuck game, snoop and those niggas. they shits weak and jokers on his way to spit weak shit 2 if he dont get a decent beat and i got respect for yall hustlin but for joker to be makin mutltiple accounts is weak shit, makin himself look like a clown askin himself questions n answerin it under a diff name. gt at me when yall get a real beat and not that fruitloop type shit
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Young_Joker

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 09:28:22 PM »
YOU ARE A STUPID ASS NGGA MAN WE AINT GNNA INTERNET BANG BUT U SOUND STUPID! HATING ASS NGGA

DENUM BLUE

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2006, 02:41:32 PM »
Glendale I won't say much, but since you speaking about the beats just peep game. Tha productions on Young Joker's tracks were done by In A Zone Productions headed by Meech Wells. Meech Wells is credited for numerous platinum hits, but most definitely putting Bigg Snoop back on top when he was lost in the DoggFather years & buried by the Row. If still not familiar with what tracks, here's a list of some tracks he did with Snoop: "Still A G'Thang" - "Life InThe P. Jayz" - "My Heat Goes Boom" -  "In Love With A Thug" - "6 Bedtime Stories" - "Betta Days" - "Ganngsta Ride" - "I Love My Momma" - "Go Away" - "Issues" & many other hittz from tha EastSidaz to Too $hort!!! Young Joker couldn't find a better producer to fuck with & Meech is only getting better with time, so since your comming out with a rational honest opion I thought I'd let you know & put you up with some West Game. I can respect your opion for they main fact that your comming respectfully with your thoughts this time, but Joker's fire & the mixtape is blazing!!! None believers are always last to find out, but whether you can except whats taking place or not it's already here = "THA TAKE OVER" Young Joker a.k.a Gun Smoke + Meech Wells = "THA NEW WEST HAS OPENED UP SHOP"!!!!!! Also you can peep out a brand new track titled "THA TAKE OVER" from Young Joker a.k.a Gun Smoke on my myspace muzik page at www.myspace.com/denumbluesmuzikpage