Author Topic: are you the victim of obessity?  (Read 1444 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: are you the victim of obessity?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 12:38:07 AM »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 07:06:05 AM »
6"6, 220 lbs

that lil polack can suck deez

Yeah, right, you're probably 1 foot shorter than that, and you probably weigh half as much.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 09:59:30 AM »
6"6, 220 lbs

that lil polack can suck deez

Yeah, right, you're probably 1 foot shorter than that, and you probably weigh half as much.

dont be intimitated child, everything is gonna be ok

6"6 220 homie, lean and mean, long hair and a sick ass goatee.  Thats how I roll.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 10:07:48 AM »
^^^^^Nope.  5'6"", 110 lbs. at most.

Also, being an Ay-rab means you also have a small dick by nature.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 10:11:37 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 10:25:03 AM »
Actually I am a Pashtun Afghan

We're all by nature, tall, strong and handsome people

lite skinned too, fair complexion, etcetra etcetra

True Story

Run a google check

born fukin warriors

If i ever meet up with some of the toronto dubcc heads, they;ll tell u what the deal be
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »
and what the fuck is up with your fascination with my dick?

Pussy ass nigga always tries to start debates with bums on this forum, but when it comes to Tech this faggot is only concerned with my dick.

See why no one takes u serious or gives u respect.

Postin here for only 6 months and u already fell off.  :-[

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 10:44:09 AM »

Pussy ass nigga always tries to start debates with bums on this forum, but when it comes to Tech this faggot is only concerned with my dick.

I have no fascination with your dick, other than to make you feel worse about yourself cause you act all hard like you're fly and shit when it's obvious you're just compensating for something missing.  Being a GOD, I have a very large dick, which means that I will always get more pussy than you, from Earths, from white chicks, from Azns, from your own kind, etc.

I don't need anyone's respect on this forum.  This is a message board, not real life.  None of the people on here are my real friends, and I will never meet any of you face-to-face in my lifetime.  I post on here cause it entertains me, but as soon as I close my browser and leave to get back to work (in 20 minutes or so), I will re-enter this "real life" that I have.  What will you be doing?  Oh, wait, let me guess...still posting on here for the rest of the day.

Also, I've been posting here for close to 11 months now if you count my previous account.  I believe I first registered back in October of 2005.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 10:47:48 AM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 10:48:32 AM »

I have no fascination with your dick, other than to make you feel worse about yourself cause you act all hard like you're fly and shit when it's obvious you're just compensating for something missing.  Being a GOD, I have a very large dick, which means that I will always get more pussy than you, from Earths, from white chicks, from Azns, from your own kind, etc.

I don't need anyone's respect on this forum.  This is a fucking message board, not real life, and none of the people on here are my real friends.  I post on here often cause it entertains me, but as soon as I close my browser and leave to get back to work (in 20 minutes or so), I will re-enter this "real life" that I have.  What will you be doing?  Oh, wait, let me guess...still posting on here for the rest of the day.

Also, I've been posting here for close to 11 months now if you count my previous account.  I believe I first registered back in October of 2005.

i didnt ask for your life story u bum. Im in between classes now but you dont see me rambling on about that shit. What are you tryin to prove that u have a job? congratulations, im proud of you.

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »
I'm 6'0 195..i been lazy lately. i am pretty muscular but i could lose 10 pounds

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 11:30:25 AM »
I'm 6'0 195..i been lazy lately. i am pretty muscular but i could lose 10 pounds
i feel u when u mentioned lazy..i'm sort of like that lately...i guess the weather..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 02:52:41 PM »
^ Yeah I feel ya'll...I've been mad lazy...I don't think that's a good thing.

I'm average nigga...I'm the athletic type but I def. can use some exercise...not cuz I'm big just cuz my muscles need to get back in shape.

Narrator

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 07:29:52 PM »
i didnt ask for your life story u bum. Im in between classes now but you dont see me rambling on about that shit. What are you tryin to prove that u have a job? congratulations, im proud of you.

Life story, LOL.  Another lame Tech comeback.

Yeah, I have a job.  I made it in the white man's world.  Too bad you ain't gonna do the same.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 08:03:17 PM »

Yeah, I have a job.  I made it in the white man's world.  Too bad you ain't gonna do the same.

im on the verge of a university degree...calm down....again im not the polack

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 08:10:21 PM »
^^^^ Which university?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2006, 08:36:41 PM »

im on the verge of a university degree...calm down....again im not the polack

Train of Thought isn't a university cuz.  And your post count doesn't equal credit hours.  Sorry.