Author Topic: VIDEO FROM BRAZIL WILMINGTON PARTY..MUST SEE!  (Read 1215 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: VIDEO FROM BRAZIL WILMINGTON PARTY..MUST SEE!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 03:01:02 PM »
what exactly was said?

Thats the problem.  I get tired of all this "rapper" talk.  Seems like when they get "on one" they start talking in code.  "F Old internet rappers..." "you know what it is..."  "this watts up... this DC... Im the face of Long Beach, F that other dude..."  What other dude?

Its like, if you are trying to communicate, please talk english.  Seems like dudes is just trying to pump up their own ego by sending out hidden messages.. They get a little drank up in em and grow balls.  Thats not hood.  Thats drunk.

If you hollerin at Snoop, then holler at him.  All this hidden message stuff is really G.A.Y.  Go on and make your money then but shut up, will ya?  Snoop may have been a little too honest (if they were directing this to him) but hes the true King of LA and at the end of the day, hes just trying to Unite the west.

I bet you one thing, if Snoop came to any of them and was willing to work with them, none of them guys would have 'ish to say.

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

$Eg2$

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 03:03:33 PM »
G MALONE STARTED WITH :sth like WHATS WRONG WITH THIS OLD NIGGAS ON INTERNET DONT WANNA SEE US TO EAT: LEMME HEAR U SAY FUCK YOU!!!

THEN U CAN HEAR OTHERS ON STAGE YELLIN: FUCK THEM OLD BASTARDS

Dynamic Certefied YELLIN : OLD NIGGA KILLA

SHIT WAS BANGIN!!

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/video/brazil_wilmington_party.wmv

propz to WCR doin this shit.

for more pics check: http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/9071/

Looks like a Hot Dogg Party 20 dudes and 1 bitch LOL

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »
hard gangsta posturing but no speciific names? these cats sound like they want hand outs......pay dues (and i dont mean dirt, i mean in cyphers, underground shows, hustling your music out the trunk) then you'll get your prorper shine in due time.......they also talk like there's alot of cats out here in a postion to sign every last one of these 'new west' heads, which doesnt seem to be the case anymore.............i think unity is the answer, on both sides.........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

$Eg2$

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 03:15:35 PM »
DC are the shit,,..LOL @ Tehniec looks like a psycho: GET USE TO THIS FACE, I AM LONG BEACH FUCK THAT OTHER NIGGA!!

Who iz he talkin about Crooked I or Snoop ???

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 03:16:29 PM »
G MALONE STARTED WITH :sth like WHATS WRONG WITH THIS OLD NIGGAS ON INTERNET DONT WANNA SEE US TO EAT: LEMME HEAR U SAY FUCK YOU!!!

THEN U CAN HEAR OTHERS ON STAGE YELLIN: FUCK THEM OLD BASTARDS

Dynamic Certefied YELLIN : OLD NIGGA KILLA

SHIT WAS BANGIN!!

http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/media/video/brazil_wilmington_party.wmv

propz to WCR doin this shit.

for more pics check: http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/9071/

Looks like a Hot Dogg Party 20 dudes and 1 bitch LOL

sausage fest  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 03:35:49 PM »
Salami sword fight maybe? 

“En garde!!!!”
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 03:38:27 PM »
Salami sword fight maybe? 

“En garde!!!!”

LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

wardy

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 04:22:18 PM »
So They Sayin Fuck These Old Bastards huh , The Same Old Bastards That Without Them The West Would Of Been Hardly Known , These New West Coast Artists Are Gonna Lose A Lotta Respect For Bull Shit Comments Like This

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 05:05:32 PM »
DC are the shit,,..LOL @ Tehniec looks like a psycho: GET USE TO THIS FACE, I AM LONG BEACH FUCK THAT OTHER NIGGA!!

Crooked Is New West...so i doubt he was talkin about Crook. DC and Crook was allways cool

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 05:22:36 PM »
Both sides are hatin as far as I'm concerned. This is one of many reasons as to why noone fucks with the west coast no more, too many fools acting like retards and bullshit tough guy posturing. I guess these idiots haven't figured that out yet.

To the new cats: Put out some good goddamn music, pay your dues, hold your own on the battle rap/open mic circuit, rock some house parties and hole in the wall clubs, get some respect before talking shit on anyone that has put in the work and put out classic albums. I'll never understand no brand new ass fool that has the nerve to diss someone who paved the way for you and made classics. Make your own Doggystyle, make your own Death Certificate, get some respect and get your hustle on before you talk shit. Also, just because you gangbanged doesn't mean shit. The music is what people care about, not what hood you're supposedly from.

To the old cats: Stay on top of your shit. If you don't have it in you anymore and cats ain't feelin you no more, it's part of the cycle, deal with it. Hip hop has always been about competition. Stop being so goddam sensitive to everything and concentrate on the music. And quit gangbanging all over your records if you're over 30, you're only making yourselves look dumb. Show some growth as an artist. The same shit that worked in '95 doesn't work in '06.

No one is owed anything, regardless of who you are.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2006, 08:31:58 PM »
looks like its going down

rik

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 09:13:04 PM »
Both sides are hatin as far as I'm concerned. This is one of many reasons as to why noone fucks with the west coast no more, too many fools acting like retards and bullshit tough guy posturing. I guess these idiots haven't figured that out yet.

To the new cats: Put out some good goddamn music, pay your dues, hold your own on the battle rap/open mic circuit, rock some house parties and hole in the wall clubs, get some respect before talking shit on anyone that has put in the work and put out classic albums. I'll never understand no brand new ass fool that has the nerve to diss someone who paved the way for you and made classics. Make your own Doggystyle, make your own Death Certificate, get some respect and get your hustle on before you talk shit. Also, just because you gangbanged doesn't mean shit. The music is what people care about, not what hood you're supposedly from.

To the old cats: Stay on top of your shit. If you don't have it in you anymore and cats ain't feelin you no more, it's part of the cycle, deal with it. Hip hop has always been about competition. Stop being so goddam sensitive to everything and concentrate on the music. And quit gangbanging all over your records if you're over 30, you're only making yourselves look dumb. Show some growth as an artist. The same shit that worked in '95 doesn't work in '06.

Real spit right there. Then these muthafuckas cry cus the mainstream don't fuck with the west. Have you ever sat and thought that maybe your fuckin attitude towards everthing is the problem? Nobody wants to fuck with the West because these cats don't know how to act. These mofo's need to get sprayed with some act right. All people think about when they think of the west is problems and headaches. If we can't get along with eachother how the hell is the west goin to be on top again? I blame both sides the "old" and "new" west.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 09:28:57 PM »

that was essentially what i was trying to say, only worded much better
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 10:47:22 PM »

DAMN!! couldnt a said it much better myself, even though i myself fuck wit some of the dudes that were there that night, mainly g. malone he's a real cool dude.  that's why when i quoted i left out the part about both sides hating because everyone everywhere all over the world hates in one way or another, there's other factors at work, although to be honest i haven't completely figured out what else it is just yet.  i think the west coast has a very bad rap for trouble and beefing so when it does happen, it looks waaaaay worse because it's something we're already known for.
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »

Crooked Is New West...so i doubt he was talkin about Crook. DC and Crook was allways cool
Im Pretty Sure He Was Talking ABout WC!!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"