Author Topic: VIDEO FROM BRAZIL WILMINGTON PARTY..MUST SEE!  (Read 1212 times)

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: VIDEO FROM BRAZIL WILMINGTON PARTY..MUST SEE!
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 11:06:01 PM »
for Glasses sake i hope that Dub donīt care. coz we all know that WC would rap a million circles around Glasses.
LOL...............YALL NIGAAS BETTER LOG ON TO RAPNETWORK.COM AND ASK IF GLASSES COULD SPIT THAT SHIT...WC WOULDNT LAST ONE ROUND

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 11:11:09 PM »
I don't know whether or not glasses could beat WC in one round, does it fuckin matter?  Its never gonna happen.  These fools are tryna sell records, not battle rap.  WC can and has sold records.  Glasses malone hasn't.  DC hasn't.  Techniec hasn't.  Crooked I hasn't.  E-White hasn't.  Learn some fuckin business moves.  There is a thing called NETWORKING.  These young dumb ignorant rappers are blowing any chance they have by doing stupid shit like this.  Snoop dogg don't need you newcombers.  WC don't need you newcombers.  But you newcombers do need these vets.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 01:08:53 AM »
DC are the shit,,..LOL @ Tehniec looks like a psycho: GET USE TO THIS FACE, I AM LONG BEACH FUCK THAT OTHER NIGGA!!

Who iz he talkin about Crooked I or Snoop ???

WC isnt from Long Beach so why would he say Iam Long Beach Fuck that other Nigga
Crooked Is New West...so i doubt he was talkin about Crook. DC and Crook was allways cool
Im Pretty Sure He Was Talking ABout WC!!!!

WC isnt from Long Beach so why would he say Iam Long Beach Fuck that other Nigga
Crooked Is New West...so i doubt he was talkin about Crook. DC and Crook was allways cool
[/quote]

he talked about snoop
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 01:51:10 AM »
Anyone who know there rap history knows Tech was dissing Snoop not Crooked I, him and Snoop had a falling out from the LBC Crew days when Tech was apart of that, also Tech put out a diss record on Snoop and spoke on how Snoop was calling labels BlackBalling Tech telling majors not to fuck with him......As for G Malone he is speaking on the WC interview that was conducted on none other than dubcnn.com lol, Dub basically was directing his rant to any of the New West niggas that be disrespecting saying fuck the old niggas , but now it looks like the New West took it the wrong way now all of them are saying "Fuck them Old niggas" damn dubcnn done got some shit cracking lol, hey Nima I think u need to get a G Malone interview and try to dead that shit before it get serious.......

ABN

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 02:14:20 AM »
Tech shouldīve kept his fucking mouth shut about what Half Dead had to do with his brotherīs death when he dissed them. and i donīt need no rapnetwork bullshit to tell me who the better rapper is, WC is clearly a much better rapper then Glasses.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 03:48:49 AM »
hes clearly dissing WC. i like G Malone, but the way he went about in the video didn't look too good. looks like hes ready for war.

and smh @ at all those groupies dickryding each others opinions in the video as if they share one brain.

its blatant disrespect especially since everyone of those dudes are nobodies & havn't done shit in the game.

WC can still outrap everyone of those muthafuckers.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »
hes clearly dissing WC. i like G Malone, but the way he went about in the video didn't look too good. looks like hes ready for war.

and smh @ at all those groupies dickryding each others opinions in the video as if they share one brain.

its blatant disrespect especially since everyone of those dudes are nobodies & havn't done shit in the game.

WC can still outrap everyone of those muthafuckers.
Not G .Malone boy!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 08:23:45 PM »
for Glasses sake i hope that Dub donīt care. coz we all know that WC would rap a million circles around Glasses.
Your A Fucken Idiot!! Circles!! HA  I lUv WC Dawg TRuust Me!! BUt G. MAlone Is Sick Fool!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »
i hate 2 say it as well but hopefull dub looks past this coz Dub will murder g malone if it comes to a battle
Another LAme!!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 08:26:41 PM »
DC are the shit,,..LOL @ Tehniec looks like a psycho: GET USE TO THIS FACE, I AM LONG BEACH FUCK THAT OTHER NIGGA!!

[/quote

i agree..but also others such as, kurupt and daz, cube, basically everyone from old west.
Naw Dawg! G Malone made it clear! homeboy was saying the old cats but not wanting to say names directly!! WC never said any names either!! He just said the new cats!! Why Crrooked I!! They BOth considered new!! Snoop? G was just at the cali iz active video shoot! I dont know why everyone bringing these fools up!! It has to be WC!! WC made that shit obvious!! WC Started that shit!! They even told WC that it was not meant like that!! That is why G Malone is pissed Off!! He has the right!! He even said it " I nevert Said shit about you niggaz before" and " We bumping your shit" G. Malone is a real dude homie! Plus Kam was there and E-White!! Those two homies are Old Cats Dawg!! I also had read an interview, where Kurupt was saying that G Malone and Bishop were the sickest in the west right now!! It cant Be Kurupt! It has to be WC or it can be another rapper that we dont know about at this point!! Cause i aint heard shit about anyone else, other than WC! If it is cause of WC! I respect G for that!! Cause even though i luv WC, I have to say he started that shit first!! And it was out of stupidity!!

well either way, no matter who started...both sides need to shut their asses up or west gets shut down like a motherfucka...
TRue!!! Ill GIve yOU That!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »

eventually people ain't gonna know what west coast is ...they probably think west coast is an artist from europ...

[/quote

i agree..but also others such as, kurupt and daz, cube, basically everyone from old west.
Naw Dawg! G Malone made it clear! homeboy was saying the old cats but not wanting to say names directly!! WC never said any names either!! He just said the new cats!! Why Crrooked I!! They BOth considered new!! Snoop? G was just at the cali iz active video shoot! I dont know why everyone bringing these fools up!! It has to be WC!! WC made that shit obvious!! WC Started that shit!! They even told WC that it was not meant like that!! That is why G Malone is pissed Off!! He has the right!! He even said it " I nevert Said shit about you niggaz before" and " We bumping your shit" G. Malone is a real dude homie! Plus Kam was there and E-White!! Those two homies are Old Cats Dawg!! I also had read an interview, where Kurupt was saying that G Malone and Bishop were the sickest in the west right now!! It cant Be Kurupt! It has to be WC or it can be another rapper that we dont know about at this point!! Cause i aint heard shit about anyone else, other than WC! If it is cause of WC! I respect G for that!! Cause even though i luv WC, I have to say he started that shit first!! And it was out of stupidity!!

well either way, no matter who started...both sides need to shut their asses up or west gets shut down like a motherfucka...
TRue!!! Ill GIve yOU That!!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 08:31:33 PM »
LOL...............YALL NIGAAS BETTER LOG ON TO RAPNETWORK.COM AND ASK IF GLASSES COULD SPIT THAT SHIT...WC WOULDNT LAST ONE ROUND
Its ABout Time SOmeone Comes Up WIt SOme REall Shit!! Good Fucken Point Dawg!! LIke I Said I lUv WC BUt Glasses Is Fucken Sick Dawg!! These Idiots DOnt KNow!! Even If THey Didnt See That, YOu Can Tell BY Glasses Lyrics that his Wordplay is Sick! Ghostface Killah Gave G His Respects!! YOu Rarely Hear Rappers Getting Props By Wu-tAng!! Rare!!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 08:37:33 PM »
I don't know whether or not glasses could beat WC in one round, does it fuckin matter?  Its never gonna happen.  These fools are tryna sell records, not battle rap.  WC can and has sold records.  Glasses malone hasn't.  DC hasn't.  Techniec hasn't.  Crooked I hasn't.  E-White hasn't.  Learn some fuckin business moves.  There is a thing called NETWORKING.  These young dumb ignorant rappers are blowing any chance they have by doing stupid shit like this.  Snoop dogg don't need you newcombers.  WC don't need you newcombers.  But you newcombers do need these vets.
Last I Heard The Ghetto Heisman Was Flop!! They All Need Eachother LAme!!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 08:52:33 PM »
What Was It? A Freestyle Video or Freetyle Audio? Where Can I See That Exactly? Can YOu Send It To ME!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 10:27:56 PM »
"I am Long Beach - fuck that other nigga" - Techniec  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"