Author Topic: is cyssero (cassidy's mini me) using game for exposure? well DUHHH  (Read 131 times)

GangstaBoogy

is cyssero (cassidy's mini me) using game for exposure? well DUHHH
« on: September 08, 2006, 02:47:57 PM »
somebody posted this on the BWS forum...

Date: Sep 8, 2006 10:46 AM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: btw
Body: cyss sends out his own bulletins you dickrider. Cyss never WAS and NEVER WILL be BWS he just using the exsposer to promote himself. hes USING bws to get his name out... And jerz aint stop fuckin wit me homothug i stopped fucking wit jerz...once i realized he aint have as much power with game as i thought... why fuck wit a nigga when you cant get shit from fucking wit him

this is chess not checkers

and 1st off you idiot game offered to sign cyss but the deal was bullshit.. unless game comes with a mill or better cyss aint going to BWS. as for his new cd title of course its protege of the game WE USING HIM FOR PROMOTIONS
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

Re: is cyssero (cassidy's mini me) using game for exposure? well DUHHH
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »
somebody posted this on the BWS forum...

Date: Sep 8, 2006 10:46 AM Flag spam/abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: btw
Body: cyss sends out his own bulletins you dickrider. Cyss never WAS and NEVER WILL be BWS he just using the exsposer to promote himself. hes USING bws to get his name out... And jerz aint stop fuckin wit me homothug i stopped fucking wit jerz...once i realized he aint have as much power with game as i thought... why fuck wit a nigga when you cant get shit from fucking wit him

this is chess not checkers

and 1st off you idiot game offered to sign cyss but the deal was bullshit.. unless game comes with a mill or better cyss aint going to BWS. as for his new cd title of course its protege of the game WE USING HIM FOR PROMOTIONS

whys he cassidy's mini me?

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 10:31:19 PM »
probably because he took his flow and whole style. he keeps rappin over cassidy's beats. and he stole cassidy's idea of doing a battle against himself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 10:33:38 PM »
probably because he took his flow and whole style. he keeps rappin over cassidy's beats. and he stole cassidy's idea of doing a battle against himself.

They got beef right? I remember hearing a diss Cys made towards Cass.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 10:35:16 PM »
Cassidy would shit all over this nobody.  Cassidy is one of the best spitters in the game right now