Author Topic: post something thats on ya mind!  (Read 865 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: post something thats on ya mind!
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2006, 11:57:06 AM »

They have no Swishers and that tree kinda looks shitty... :-\

who gives a fuck. I would be smoking flowers if that shit would get me high.
thats what im saying. id rather smoke some mids everyday and some dank on occasion rather than dank everyday. btw, smoke some opium if you want to smoke flowers
and swishas are for folks who cant roll a philly, let alone a dutch

Ummm, you sound very ridiculous...A Swisher is a much higher quality cigar than a Philly. And fuck smokin' mids every day, you have to smoke so much more to get blazed, it's worse for you healthwise too...Dank Chronic on the weekdays and some Kush for the weekends...Kush+Hash is for them special occasions... 8)
if all you smoke is dank than ofcouse mids arent gonna get yuo blazed, but why would you want to be fucked all the time. id rather have a mellower high than be completely fucked. once you get off of mommy and daddys money youll find out what im talking about.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2006, 12:12:48 PM »

thats what im saying. id rather smoke some mids everyday and some dank on occasion rather than dank everyday. btw, smoke some opium if you want to smoke flowers

Ummm, you sound very ridiculous...A Swisher is a much higher quality cigar than a Philly. And fuck smokin' mids every day, you have to smoke so much more to get blazed, it's worse for you healthwise too...Dank Chronic on the weekdays and some Kush for the weekends...Kush+Hash is for them special occasions... 8)
if all you smoke is dank than ofcouse mids arent gonna get yuo blazed, but why would you want to be fucked all the time. id rather have a mellower high than be completely fucked. once you get off of mommy and daddys money youll find out what im talking about.

Sorry, dickhead, all my money is self-made...I'm also pullin' more bank than you, which is why you're smokin' streez and I'm on that Kuuuuu... :-*

"Mids" (<<regular Chornic) doesn't give you a "mellower high", you just need to smoke more to get blazed, and usually it gives you a heavy headed feeling...There are so many different types of quality weed out there that give you a mellow high, for instance, if you took 1 good hit of some bomb ass OG, you'd be really relaxed and feelin' bombbbbbbbb, that's why it's called BOMB shit...PeACe

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2006, 01:02:23 PM »

Sorry, dickhead, all my money is self-made...I'm also pullin' more bank than you, which is why you're smokin' streez and I'm on that Kuuuuu... :-*

"Mids" (<<regular Chornic) doesn't give you a "mellower high", you just need to smoke more to get blazed, and usually it gives you a heavy headed feeling...There are so many different types of quality weed out there that give you a mellow high, for instance, if you took 1 good hit of some bomb ass OG, you'd be really relaxed and feelin' bombbbbbbbb, that's why it's called BOMB shit...PeACe
dude, i pull 65,000 a year as an electrician, i have a girlfriend and a child. you still live at home, that means that you are still living off your parents, do you pay them rent? do you buy all the food in the house, do you pay for your car, do you pay the insurance, phone, cable, gas, water? the credit card bill?  when i smoke mids, i feel mellower, like i just wanna chill for a bit. when i smoke dank and better i fell high as hell. i dont wanna be high as hell because i have shit to do. id rather smoke mids, and this head heavy feeling? what type of mids are yall smoking?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2006, 01:09:05 PM »

dude, i pull 65,000 a year as an electrician, i have a girlfriend and a child. you still live at home, that means that you are still living off your parents, do you pay them rent? do you buy all the food in the house, do you pay for your car, do you pay the insurance, phone, cable, gas, water? the credit card bill?  when i smoke mids, i feel mellower, like i just wanna chill for a bit. when i smoke dank and better i fell high as hell. i dont wanna be high as hell because i have shit to do. id rather smoke mids, and this head heavy feeling? what type of mids are yall smoking?

LOL@you all up in my life as if you know me...Who are you, Acgrundy? Come on now, we SHOULD be above this chilidish "I'm better than you" shit, especially since you already have a child. I live at home because I'm 19, but I'm in the process of getting a place for myself, where I will have a room dedicated to growing the dankest of the dank...And I pay for all my shit. But yea, like I said, there are so many different types of weed, from pure indica to pure sativa...A mellow high comes from the type of weed you smoke, not the quality of it...Like I said, with dank shit, you just have to smoke LESS if you don't wanna get high as hell...PeACe

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2006, 06:30:22 PM »
Its funny how people start shit by saying "i make more money than you" but tag others as being childish :-\

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2006, 02:27:23 AM »
catching a mermaid and racing her against the other mermaids.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2006, 10:26:25 AM »
Its funny how people start shit by saying "i make more money than you" but tag others as being childish :-\

He actually started with the financial talk, I just came back at him with it... :-*

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2006, 12:06:16 PM »
I backflipped on the mattress that they used to sleep on me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »
These weed pics gave me a stiffy.

LOL! Thats real!

I wanna smoke now! Weeds on my mind!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2006, 12:19:50 PM »
I'm in the process of rollin' a nice bleezage... 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2006, 12:22:01 PM »
I'm in the process of rollin' a nice bleezage... 8)

;D
Sounds like quite an idea!

*Mo Sav grabs the Peach Optimo and the dank, and gets to the rollin process*

8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »
Smoke me out!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2006, 12:30:56 PM »
Smoke me out!

you know i would if i could :)
but +1 for youre troubles  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2006, 12:33:24 PM »
Smoke me out!

Thanks your kind sir...Right back at cha. I should be getting blunted a little later.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2006, 12:34:17 PM »
Smoke me out!

Thanks your kind sir...Right back at cha. I should be getting blunted a little later.

good. thats always the best time

The Best of 3 Worlds