Author Topic: The first girl you banged  (Read 1789 times)

WestCoasta

Re: The first girl you banged
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 09:10:57 PM »
MTL, it looks like you didn't think your story through

if you woulda tryed to make it somewhat realistic I woulda believed you

like some chick is gonna wanna fuck you - can't, then dashes over the next morning

only to FINALLY at last have sex with YOU, do it and leave, and then cut all ties to your pro status?

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 09:11:14 PM »
hahaha this shit is too funny

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 09:13:52 PM »
hahaha this shit is too funny

he tryed to pimp strut in his own thread and that shit backfired hard

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 09:16:30 PM »
lol Yo g thats the story wtf yu want me to tell you. That's why i started the thread in the first place cuz its unusual but anywaybeive it or not diss me thats what the truth is what can i do?

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2006, 09:17:12 PM »
well, we don't believe it

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2006, 09:18:58 PM »
you fucked up Monty

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2006, 09:24:05 PM »
ok the dont.

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2006, 09:25:35 PM »
ok, us won't

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2006, 09:31:56 PM »
lets have a knife fight over AIM

not as good as E-sex over AIM but it will have to work.  Then we can make a thread "anyone  remember their first knife fight"
LMAO another +1 AHAHAHHA

MTL, it looks like you didn't think your story through

if you woulda tryed to make it somewhat realistic I woulda believed you

like some chick is gonna wanna fuck you - can't, then dashes over the next morning

only to FINALLY at last have sex with YOU, do it and leave, and then cut all ties to your pro status?

+1

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2006, 09:32:49 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2006, 09:33:02 PM »
what a humiliation

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
what humiliation? I started a tread about getting pussy and you choose not to believe my story i dont realy give a fuck.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »
sure ya don't.  thats why you keep posting tryna make people believe.  stop postin, then maybe some jerkoff will believe.  otherwise if you post again I know you are lyin.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2006, 09:40:37 PM »
MTL"S MOST you take things way too seriously homie. I just said go fuck the girls in your city then you start dissin my mom and saying that you fucked her and shit/. It was still all good.. i.e the thread you created about the girl who posts here. Who cares if shes hot or not? This is a forum, you;ll prolly never meet her in your lifeetime.  But now you create this thread...  To prove that you can get girls in real life and not just over the internet. I dont think your lying but things seem kinda odd don't they  :-\ . i doubted that you could get chicks because of the thread you created (which wasn't serious on my behalf) and suddenly this thread is created. just makes one wonder  :-\

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2006, 09:44:21 PM »
MTL"S MOST you take things way too seriously homie. I just said go fuck the girls in your city then you start dissin my mom and saying that you fucked her and shit/. It was still all good.. i.e the thread you created about the girl who posts here. Who cares if shes hot or not? This is a forum, you;ll prolly never meet her in your lifeetime.  But now you create this thread...  To prove that you can get girls in real life and not just over the internet. I dont think your lying but things seem kinda odd don't they  :-\ . i doubted that you could get chicks because of the thread you created (which wasn't serious on my behalf) and suddenly this thread is created. just makes one wonder  :-\

I see what you mean but still i only created this tread because thats what it is. As far as the girl poster thing it was just a qeustion i dint think people would make a big deal out of it. I dint wana fuck her i just thought it was odd because you dont see to many girls here thats all.