Author Topic: The first girl you banged  (Read 1783 times)

suckaa free

Re: The first girl you banged
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2006, 10:51:40 PM »
people still say "bang" when refering to fucking?

anyway, the first bitch that got my "thuggin love" was my dads girlfirends daughter.  half black, half flip, long hair with a B+ booty.  and she was a cheerleader...gotta have a head board on your bead to get the full potential.  can you believe it, i made a bitch nutt my first time.  call me the champ baby!   :banana_rock: 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2006, 02:35:51 AM »
all i know is that i was like 13 and shit, halfway through 8th grade. i'd walk home everyday from school and usually i'd have kids that walked with me from my school . we'd all sepereate one by one and i usually was the last person to get home cuz i lived the farthest. when you do that for years  you start to really know the neighborhood and i knew this family that homeschooled one of their daughters and she was like a year older than me.She'd always be outside writing in some notebook (doing homework i guess) / well every once in a while i'd make a stop at her house, you know nothing big just be there for like 5 mins before my mom would notice i was gone, and just chill out, chit chat, and BS. well one day it started to get a little more serious she started kissing me before i'd leave, she'd start holding my hand more and more she'd talk to me about nastier things than usual. then finally i just kinda went for i tall  and pulled her pants off   :laugh:  the thing about it was....the biggest reason i did it was because all my friends always talked about all the 'pussy' they were getting. and had me thinking i was the only virgin in the group. as it turns out i was the first to get some pussy out of all those guys
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:39:25 AM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2006, 07:48:19 AM »
this thread sucks, all I saw was 3 guys dick-riding each other. ???

LMAO shouldn't you be in the obbesity thread learing how to lose some weight?

x_nadya_x

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2006, 11:03:27 AM »
it is a shame more girls aren't bored enough to use this forum. Cos to the original poster, if you went and sought your syphallus ridden pussy anywhere with normal looking human beings you certainly wouldnt be posting a thread of this sort because no normal looking human girl being would wanna fuck your ugly ass anyway.

Narrator

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2006, 11:40:37 AM »
Such an entertaining read, this thread has been.

A gentleman doesn't kiss (in this case fuck) and tell.

Exactly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2006, 03:22:49 PM »

anyway, the first bitch that got my "thuggin love" was my dads girlfirends daughter.  half black, half flip, long hair with a B+ booty.  and she was a cheerleader...gotta have a head board on your bead to get the full potential.  can you believe it, i made a bitch nutt my first time.  call me the champ baby!   :banana_rock: 

At least they're saying "bang" and not "thuggin love"...LOL, try "thug luvin" next time, buddy... :D

suckaa free

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2006, 03:44:18 PM »

At least they're saying "bang" and not "thuggin love"...LOL, try "thug luvin" next time, buddy... :D

just call me Ganstalicious baby! 

this thread reminded me of this.  "Game recocnize game, and you lookin unfamilar right now."   :)

WestCoasta

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2006, 04:20:44 PM »
^^^ man ur startin to piss me off.... kick it and relax

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2006, 04:36:22 PM »
all i know is that i was like 13 and shit, halfway through 8th grade. i'd walk home everyday from school and usually i'd have kids that walked with me from my school . we'd all sepereate one by one and i usually was the last person to get home cuz i lived the farthest. when you do that for years  you start to really know the neighborhood and i knew this family that homeschooled one of their daughters and she was like a year older than me.She'd always be outside writing in some notebook (doing homework i guess) / well every once in a while i'd make a stop at her house, you know nothing big just be there for like 5 mins before my mom would notice i was gone, and just chill out, chit chat, and BS. well one day it started to get a little more serious she started kissing me before i'd leave, she'd start holding my hand more and more she'd talk to me about nastier things than usual. then finally i just kinda went for i tall  and pulled her pants off   :laugh:  the thing about it was....the biggest reason i did it was because all my friends always talked about all the 'pussy' they were getting. and had me thinking i was the only virgin in the group. as it turns out i was the first to get some pussy out of all those guys
Thats why they homeschooled her. That freak needed to be caged up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2006, 05:03:56 PM »
Thats why they homeschooled her. That freak needed to be caged up.
lmao
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2006, 01:36:48 AM »
Alright here it goes:
I was 16 and I dated this older chick for like 4 months, one night we were drankin' a bit and my cousin's had a tent up in the back of my grandma's house, so things lead to another and bam, i lose my virginity in a tent in back of my grandma's house, fuckin' great for the whole 5 minutes

XaNdEr

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2006, 02:51:56 AM »
LOL @ this thread, made me laugh the hardest since a week or somthin

Bomb-A®

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2006, 08:51:53 AM »
i thought the story of the guy who fucked in a camp tent all night at age 12 was a lot less believable

peace

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2006, 10:43:28 AM »
im still a little hurt no one seemed to belived my original story lol itssssssssss trueeeeeee lolol

Narrator

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2006, 11:29:24 AM »
^^^^^ Just accept that nobody bought it and move on.