Author Topic: The first girl you banged  (Read 1790 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The first girl you banged
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2006, 11:43:54 AM »
im still a little hurt no one seemed to belived my original story lol itssssssssss trueeeeeee lolol

I believe your story man, I mean, it doesn't seem unreasonable at all...It's just that some of these nerds can't imagine shit like that happening to themselves, so they think it doesn't really happen...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 05:30:39 PM »
wow you sound like a classy man

he wonders why we call him danny tanner  ::)

tell youre story and stop being a dad Danny....

The Best of 3 Worlds

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2006, 11:35:51 PM »
I Was 17, My Girl, Who Was My Homeboys Sister Was 19. I Was At His House, She Lived With Him. All Of A Sudden He Busts In With A Watergun Tryin To Wet Us, So Me & Her Run Into The Bathroom And Lock The Door. It Was Dark, We Were Wet & Bam! Next Thing You Know She's Suckin Me Off, I Put Her On The Sink And Go To Town For Like 15 Minutes. I Didn't Come That Quick, Cause She Had Sucked My Dick Before, I Just Hadn't Beat Yet. Anyways, I Was Dumb Cause I Did It Without A Condom. Luckily She Didn't Get Pregnant Or Nothing.
My Future Wife:

J Bananas

« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2006, 11:49:04 PM »
it disturbs me to see you fellas refer to you're first time making love as "bangin", doesn't anyone have any class?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2006, 12:03:32 AM »
The First girl i had sex with (better digger?) My first gf i was 16 in that picture and she was 15....
http://imagesh.net/gallery/view.php?id=820

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2006, 12:05:51 AM »
it disturbs me to see you fellas refer to you're first time making love as "bangin", doesn't anyone have any class?
i was classy for about 2 hours and still didnt cum lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2006, 12:06:56 AM »
i came quicker my 2nd time then my first, i think its hard to cum that first time, cuz youre in shock youre getting pussy, it like doesnt register until the 2nd time i think....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2006, 12:19:37 AM »
i came quicker my 2nd time then my first, i think its hard to cum that first time, cuz youre in shock youre getting pussy, it like doesnt register until the 2nd time i think....
not even man i guess u can say im retarded, i didnt start cummin till like a month after lol and that shit was almost everyday for a month lol

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2006, 12:24:32 AM »
not even man i guess u can say im retarded, i didnt start cummin till like a month after lol and that shit was almost everyday for a month lol

maybe you werent physically ready

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2006, 12:27:14 AM »

how so

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2006, 12:28:42 AM »

how so

were you young? maybe you just werent phsyically able to bust yet...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2006, 12:36:36 AM »

how so

i was 2 weeks away from my 18th bday

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2006, 12:38:37 AM »

how so

i was 2 weeks away from my 18th bday

Oh man. maybe the pussy was stank :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2006, 10:42:57 AM »
Yea, you seriously need to check into that if you've been fucking a female for a month without the ability to bust...

rik

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2006, 10:51:46 AM »
Yea, you seriously need to check into that if you've been fucking a female for a month without the ability to bust...

real spit...that shit is weird.