Author Topic: The first girl you banged  (Read 1755 times)

'EclipZe

Re: The first girl you banged
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2006, 12:32:11 PM »
19, 20 in 3 months , and still virgin :) as a matter of fact, i think im the only guy in this forum who dares to admit he never even kissed with a girl before

LMFAO my life is so pathetic :)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2006, 12:36:45 PM »
What u waiting on dude?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2006, 12:39:42 PM »
19, 20 in 3 months , and still virgin :) as a matter of fact, i think im the only guy in this forum who dares to admit he never even kissed with a girl before

You either look like Krondon or simply need to change your whole attitude. Start working on that shit, homie, cuz it's getting late...PeACe

'EclipZe

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2006, 12:51:23 PM »

You either look like Krondon or simply need to change your whole attitude. Start working on that shit, homie, cuz it's getting late...PeACe

its the attitude cauz im not lookin like krondon.

and the girls here only like guys who wear brand clothes (which is the only thing i do 2 of the 3 things), earrings and get tanned skin by sunnin 2 hours a day. or they like maroccians lol.

down south NL the worst place to be if it depends on the females

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2006, 12:59:32 PM »

its the attitude cauz im not lookin like krondon.

and the girls here only like guys who wear brand clothes (which is the only thing i do 2 of the 3 things), earrings and get tanned skin by sunnin 2 hours a day. or they like maroccians lol.

down south NL the worst place to be if it depends on the females

I dunno man, you should definitely do something...Read some books on mackin', there's a lot of really good ones out there that'll help...PeACe

rik

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2006, 01:01:24 PM »
I dunno man even the ugliest, dumbest, most annoying muthafucka could get laid at least once.

'EclipZe

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2006, 02:13:34 PM »
I dunno man even the ugliest, dumbest, most annoying muthafucka could get laid at least once.

with or without payment?

Payment asin Money.

rik

« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2006, 08:46:42 PM »

with or without payment?

Payment asin Money.

without payment cuz cuz.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 09:25:38 PM by Rik - The Rookie Of The Year »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2006, 09:30:34 PM »
Where you from dude???

That Krondon guy is ugly as fuck lol

'EclipZe

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2006, 01:42:21 AM »
Netherlands

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2006, 01:31:56 AM »
Nice dude shes hot now if you could only stop listing to Camron lol 8)

Nah Killa is too nice man, i gotta listen to him...
and hell yeah she was hot, she had one of those asses that popped out her pants, and she was such a freak  ;D
Man i wonder what she looks like now...She was Mormon and i do know she moved to Utah and got married and now has a child, shes like 21 now...how crazy things change in liek 3 years...

The Best of 3 Worlds