Author Topic: Do you vote?  (Read 452 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Do you vote?
« on: September 09, 2006, 05:21:48 PM »
I voted in the 04 elections. I voted for Kerry, but now i think it doesnt really matter.

The president is chosen long before the election, and the election is there only to create an illusion of a people's Democracy. This is what i think
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Sikotic™

Re: Do you vote?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 06:30:18 PM »
I vote. I'm not quite sure why I do. It's impossible to cancel out all of the dumbasses out there. I plan on voting for the governor election in California and the 08 Presidential elections too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 06:52:36 PM »
i voted last year when it was the fedearal elections here (Canada).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 07:25:59 PM »
I think i only plan on voting for the presidential and governor elections. I voted for Kerry in 04 when i turned 18.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 07:34:53 PM »
I vote in every election.  The  local elections are much more important than the Presidential ones, well in California since it's not a swing state. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2006, 07:38:12 PM »
I vote in every election.  The  local elections are much more important than the Presidential ones, well in California since it's not a swing state. 
We're the reason why they [residential election will never get switched from the electoral college to popular votes  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2006, 08:00:47 PM »
I voted on a few DubCC polls

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2006, 10:08:47 PM »
I voted on a few DubCC polls
aahahaha yeah

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 10:21:36 PM »
I voted for Kerry against bush, but ever since then I figure there are way too many dumb people, I'm most likely never voting again.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2006, 01:57:36 PM »
It's important to vote...it's gonna change society either way.  People shouldn't complain about what's happening if they didn't vote. 
They have no right to voice anything if they didn't vote in general. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2006, 02:35:38 PM »
I voted for Kerry against bush, but ever since then I figure there are way too many dumb people, I'm most likely never voting again.
for real... the next election will be the first time I can, and I don't even know if it's worth it to waste a gallon of gas to get to a poll

fptz

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »
It's important to vote...it's gonna change society either way.  People shouldn't complain about what's happening if they didn't vote. 
They have no right to voice anything if they didn't vote in general. 

Talk about being brainwashed. One single vote doesn't really make any difference at all, but I just happen to vote because it doesn't take much time or anything. To me, it's more about the psychology behind the vote. Malcolm X said it best; you get to chose between the fox and the wolf. Will you vote for the wolf, who's openly putting you in danger, or the slick fox, who will pull you some tricks behind your back? I just like to think I've done anything I could to keep the awareness alive... And that's why I always vote for the wolf.

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2006, 03:50:12 PM »
wow that was deep

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »
it doesnt matter if you vote or not. The presidential candidates are still descendents of European monarchies and Masons. Either way, they're fulfilling the Masonic agenda. Kerry = Bush = the rest of these motherfuckers. The only difference is that some of them are better at giving speeches than others
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2006, 06:19:53 PM »
except with local offices and elections, i always write myself in (gov. voting, President ,etc.)