Author Topic: Top 10 things Crackers need to quit (Oh Word)  (Read 991 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Top 10 things Crackers need to quit (Oh Word)
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 12:24:05 PM »
Racisim sucks  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 12:43:18 PM »
7. Acting like it ain’t your ancestors’ fault
You may very well be mad at illegal aliens, but perhaps the entire nation of Mexico wouldn’t want to move on your land had you not driven their country into extreme poverty over the past couple of hundred years. As the children of the oppressor, it’s your job to fix everything your folks have done wrong and that may include substantial adjustments vis-à-vis who gets the money and the land. It kind of sucks but it’s hard to feel bad for anyone who had a posh suburban childhood while the entire rest of the world was going to shit. Word to (your) mother.

probably the most fucking ignorant shit i've heard for a while.
    no one alive today had anything to do with your black family in the past. it wasn't us that started slavery. get over it. just cuz our ancestor's came on out top, don't be jealous!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 03:23:43 PM »
Yall thought my getting laid thread was bad.....this one has degenarated into a pretty sad state.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 04:27:25 PM »
^i wouldnt go that far, this column is in good fun and in the off chance the author did want it to be taken seriously, well fuck him, he's just mad black people's lives suck

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 05:29:46 PM »
I had a faux hawk  ;D

The Maestro

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 09:45:05 PM »
instead of trying to find differences between us we should all get togheter around a big fire a roll up the phatest joint ever and give love to each other, that's what bob '' jesus '' marley would like to see us do, peace

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 09:59:09 PM »
fuc u kkk pink bitches.

hempkside2

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 07:36:24 AM »
^ ...white people robbin blacks?. hang on. wasn't that post giving props to robbing+bullying white people? can't have it both ways son.. 

black peple rob kids in school yards?
white people rob whole countries?

bow down the real alpha's of this shit.. ya'll small time, pocket change wannabe's.. *dangles a platinum chain in front of you while his crew robs your house*
Like u know who is robbing your sit. :-Xthat be our lil secret ;)

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 03:27:39 PM »
dude who wrote that is a cracka himself

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 08:36:46 PM »
that's what i hate about blacks, how the fuck can they get away with saying shit like that about white people.
Because we have bigger dicks.

just remember, behind every rich black guy, there's a rich white guy fucking him in the ass!
It's all good because we're fucking that guy's sister.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 07:49:35 AM »
Agree with (almost) all of this: Fuck white people.

no one alive today had anything to do with your black family in the past. it wasn't us that started slavery. get over it. just cuz our ancestor's came on out top, don't be jealous!

No crackers alive today had anything to do with segregation? ::)

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 08:34:13 AM »

hempkside2

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 09:45:56 AM »
instead of trying to find differences between us we should all get togheter around a big fire a roll up the phatest joint ever and give love to each other, that's what bob '' jesus '' marley would like to see us do, peace
Yeah I would love to see that shit happen.....but the white man really dont have peace in there hearts......and we know what happens every time we put our gards down...we get fucked ever time.white man dont want to share the power they have stolen.PEACE.

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 11:10:18 AM »
Yeah I would love to see that shit happen.....but the white man really dont have peace in there hearts......and we know what happens every time we put our gards down...we get fucked ever time.white man dont want to share the power they have stolen.PEACE.

you're the realest nigger you know aren't you

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 11:11:15 AM »

So you're not denying that there are white folks today who were alive when America's quasi-apartheid laws existed (and supported it)?  It was only a few decades ago.