Poll

Is it okay to joke about everything?

Yes
13 (44.8%)
No
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Is it okay to joke about everything?  (Read 2180 times)

acgrundy

Re: Is it okay to joke about everything?
« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2006, 10:51:24 PM »
lol that is pretty fuckin distastful.  I don't take much in life serious bout I doubt I could talk about my  mom like that

'EclipZe

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2006, 02:44:09 AM »
lol that is pretty fuckin distastful.  I don't take much in life serious bout I doubt I could talk about my  mom like that

I agree on that one, how can you do that? i wouldn't be able .

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: September 10, 2006, 03:03:28 AM »

^you dont get it. it doesnt matter you dont mean it, what matters is it's a distasteful joke, that is a sensitive issue to some people, and you are too dumb/naive/young/stupid to grasp, that it may fuck someone up that reads the board, behind your computer screen, it may seem like you're not hurting anyone, and you're just having a laugh and you're not serious, but on the other side you dont realise someone may be deeply hurt by your 'jokes'.

thats why anyone that thinks 'any jokes are acceptable' are just stupid, selfish and blind. but hey, if you are happy to be apart of that 40% and want to fill that category, hey be my guest, offend as many people as you want, doesn't mean it's ok.

my mum died a few years ago, i joke about it all the time, its hilarious, especially when my friends talk about warming up her ashes, spiting in them and then fucking them

no, im not lying, and i didnt hate my mother

you all need to get ur sand out of your fannys

yeah well not everyone is raised in the same way as you. how you could disrespect your dead mother, or let your 'friends' get away with shit like that is beyond me.

just because you dont give a shit about your family, doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat as you.

i give a shit about my family, i was very close to my mother, much closer than anyone else

she always told me not to take things to heart, which i dont, you bunch of fags do tho

you need to loosen up

Chief

« Reply #108 on: September 10, 2006, 10:39:53 AM »

^you dont get it. it doesnt matter you dont mean it, what matters is it's a distasteful joke, that is a sensitive issue to some people, and you are too dumb/naive/young/stupid to grasp, that it may fuck someone up that reads the board, behind your computer screen, it may seem like you're not hurting anyone, and you're just having a laugh and you're not serious, but on the other side you dont realise someone may be deeply hurt by your 'jokes'.

thats why anyone that thinks 'any jokes are acceptable' are just stupid, selfish and blind. but hey, if you are happy to be apart of that 40% and want to fill that category, hey be my guest, offend as many people as you want, doesn't mean it's ok.

my mum died a few years ago, i joke about it all the time, its hilarious, especially when my friends talk about warming up her ashes, spiting in them and then fucking them

no, im not lying, and i didnt hate my mother

you all need to get ur sand out of your fannys

yeah well not everyone is raised in the same way as you. how you could disrespect your dead mother, or let your 'friends' get away with shit like that is beyond me.

just because you dont give a shit about your family, doesn't mean everyone else is in the same boat as you.

i give a shit about my family, i was very close to my mother, much closer than anyone else

she always told me not to take things to heart, which i dont, you bunch of fags do tho

you need to loosen up

if thats what you call close, fuck i dont want to know what you call distant...