Author Topic: Who on here ever been to jail or prison.  (Read 1058 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who on here ever been to jail or prison.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 08:45:05 AM »
i never been to jail or prison... i'm smart enought not to
if a situation presents itself where i have to use violence then it is what it is. i donīt give a shit what no one says, if itīs me or someone else that gotta get their face cracked then iīm goin with the other person. and if you get caught youīre gonna to thru hell in jail but iīd rather do that then lay up in a hospital bed fucked up coz i decided to be the "bigger man" or whatever.

okay.. but well people are different... i guess i'm just filled with such love that makes me never wanna hurt someone like that..

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 05:35:38 PM »
Iv done a couple of weekenders, nuttin serious.

I dont know what everyone is complaining about, i got a better breakfast in there on the sunday morning than i would have gotten at home. Fried eggs, bacon the whole works....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 05:38:15 PM by Dipset Consigliori »

The Maestro

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 05:39:28 PM »
if a situation presents itself where i have to use violence then it is what it is. i donīt give a shit what no one says, if itīs me or someone else that gotta get their face cracked then iīm goin with the other person. and if you get caught youīre gonna to thru hell in jail but iīd rather do that then lay up in a hospital bed fucked up coz i decided to be the "bigger man" or whatever.

now thats the truth.

The Maestro

Cowboy

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 05:41:08 PM »
overnight for public intoxication

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 06:14:14 PM »
8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »
la county...jail.... :'(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAKERS_FAN89

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 07:03:44 PM »
been to jail a couple times, longest stint was for 8 days but i eventually confessed and i got probation. but if i had to do a few months iīd rather do them in prison then in jail coz you donīt get no TV in jail,no music,no phonecalls and youīre locked down 21 hours a day(thatīs how it is over here). but it still bugs me that some of the young mofos round my way thinks that itīs "cool" or whatever to have been prison, i just donīt see whatīs so cool or funny about it.

I dunno what's up w/ that too. I know a young buck who said his first lag of 9months was cruisy. Hot meals, a bed, tv.....any drugs you wanted, shits better than homelife for some, lol.

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 07:37:11 PM »

meaning ur a good little bitch who's never done anything that bad

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 08:19:07 PM »
meaning ur a good little bitch who's never done anything that bad

And there's something to be proud about having done something bad?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 09:44:41 PM »
i got a better breakfast in there on the sunday morning than i would have gotten at home. Fried eggs, bacon the whole works....

You sure you were taken to a jail and not a mental institution or something?

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 09:46:54 PM »
if u go to jail u wash blac manz drawz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 09:58:20 PM »
if u go to jail u wash blac manz drawz

LOL, not everyone is you.

ecrazy

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 11:16:50 PM »
Overnight for vandalism 2 months after my 18th birthday.....it was whatever, only thing bad was this whino who smelled like NIK's mom's vagina after an orgy with homeless men....other than that, i slept for 3 hours, drank a LOT of bottled water, and they didnt give me any food, i was bailed out right before breakfast.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 11:33:57 PM »
Overnight for vandalism 2 months after my 18th birthday.....it was whatever, only thing bad was this whino who smelled like NIK's mom's vagina after an orgy with homeless men....other than that, i slept for 3 hours, drank a LOT of bottled water, and they didnt give me any food, i was bailed out right before breakfast.....

What's more disturbing than how much you ride my nuts is the fact that you fantasize about smelling 45 year old pussy... :-X

Little guy, let it go...