Author Topic: Who on here ever been to jail or prison.  (Read 1057 times)

ecrazy

Re: Who on here ever been to jail or prison.
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 11:44:39 PM »
Overnight for vandalism 2 months after my 18th birthday.....it was whatever, only thing bad was this whino who smelled like NIK's mom's vagina after an orgy with homeless men....other than that, i slept for 3 hours, drank a LOT of bottled water, and they didnt give me any food, i was bailed out right before breakfast.....

What's more disturbing than how much you ride my nuts is the fact that you fantasize about smelling 45 year old pussy... :-X

Little guy, let it go...
Boo! Ur no fun, ur comebacks are lame and full of hatered....WACK

J Bananas

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 11:54:58 PM »
meaning ur a good little bitch who's never done anything that bad

And there's something to be proud about having done something bad?

obviously you take pride in killing cops. yeah, burn

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 12:08:12 AM »
nope

I pretty much do everything I can to avoid prison or trouble with serious laws now that I'm past 18

I'd be like a piece of meat with some lions.... handsome white man, green eyes, brown hair

hempkside2

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 07:22:35 AM »
 :laugh:
Iv done a couple of weekenders, nuttin serious.

I dont know what everyone is complaining about, i got a better breakfast in there on the sunday morning than i would have gotten at home. Fried eggs, bacon the whole works....

Intriago33

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 07:42:33 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 10:02:47 AM »
Overnight for vandalism 2 months after my 18th birthday.....it was whatever, only thing bad was this whino who smelled like NIK's mom's vagina after an orgy with homeless men....other than that, i slept for 3 hours, drank a LOT of bottled water, and they didnt give me any food, i was bailed out right before breakfast.....

What's more disturbing than how much you ride my nuts is the fact that you fantasize about smelling 45 year old pussy... :-X

Little guy, let it go...

LOL@"full of hatred"...LMAO@"ur no fun"...Son, you are a fucking geek, I guarantee that people laugh at you wherever you go, just based on how you type on this forum...I feel bad for you, you're pitiful in every aspect... physically, mentally, common sense wise, man, kids like you get SLAPPED. :-*

Diabolical

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 11:51:12 AM »
meaning ur a good little bitch who's never done anything that bad

And there's something to be proud about having done something bad?

obviously you take pride in killing cops. yeah, burn

Obviously you take pride in digging men out.

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 09:30:06 PM »

Little guy, let it go...

LOL@"full of hatred"...LMAO@"ur no fun"...Son, you are a fucking geek, I guarantee that people laugh at you wherever you go, just based on how you type on this forum...I feel bad for you, you're pitiful in every aspect... physically, mentally, common sense wise, man, kids like you get SLAPPED. :-*
Wow, serious? u serious? HAHAHAHAHAHA @ you, fuckin butthurt betty, dude, this is a FORUM, not real life, Get a Grip Kid, Im just messing with ya, HAHAHA @ people laugh at me based on how i type on this forum, acting like this forum is real life, HAHAHAHAHAHA! dude, seriously, thats sad that u think that this forum is reality.....i dont even know why you hate me so much, i dont mean to make u sound retarded, you do it naturally. LMMFAO @ you adding "Kids like you get slapped" ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow, i angered you so much on a internet forum that now u want to slap me??! WOW kid, WOW

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 10:00:22 PM »
but despite all that, I still take pride in the fact, that I gave a popo enough clenched fist to make his head fall back.

:cheers:

lmmfao!  damn its easy to spot a liar on wcc.  Just curious, what do you guys get out of making up stories to tell to a bunch of DUDES you will never meet?

ain't nobody in jail whooping on a cop, unless there is a riot.  If you punched a cop while in jail you would get your ass beat down to a bloody pulp by more than one cop.

suckaa free

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 11:14:44 PM »
cant show this enough times:

AndrE16686

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 12:16:41 AM »

lmmfao!  damn its easy to spot a liar on wcc.  Just curious, what do you guys get out of making up stories to tell to a bunch of DUDES you will never meet?

So dont believe me then! its no skin off my nuts!

« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:23:52 AM by YGZ-ZUSS Tha Hutt »

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 12:27:06 AM »
why would it be skin off your nuts?

AndrE16686

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 04:14:36 AM »
cus they would be in your mouth being moved about furiously bitch.

ABN

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 04:19:43 AM »
but despite all that, I still take pride in the fact, that I gave a popo enough clenched fist to make his head fall back.

:cheers:

ain't nobody in jail whooping on a cop, unless there is a riot.  If you punched a cop while in jail you would get your ass beat down to a bloody pulp by more than one cop.
i´d never hit a cop on the streets on in jail. now i might be stupid at times but not that stupid. they´d fuck your ass up bad if you tried to swing on any one of them motherfuckers. same with security at clubs, they´d beat you to the point where your own mama couldn´t recognize you.

AndrE16686

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 04:48:40 AM »
^^^^
thats cus you are a small animal.