Author Topic: Who on here ever been to jail or prison.  (Read 1055 times)

hempkside2

Re: Who on here ever been to jail or prison.
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 09:27:40 AM »
Cops the show got some clips where fools hitting a cop,even blasten at them...but half the time the cop is by himself........other than that u getting that ass taxed!! if u touch one,and its alot of them.peace. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 10:20:40 AM »
Overnight for vandalism 2 months after my 18th birthday.....it was whatever, only thing bad was this whino who smelled like NIK's mom's vagina after an orgy with homeless men....other than that, i slept for 3 hours, drank a LOT of bottled water, and they didnt give me any food, i was bailed out right before breakfast.....

What's more disturbing than how much you ride my nuts is the fact that you fantasize about smelling 45 year old pussy... :-X

Little guy, let it go...
Boo! Ur no fun, ur comebacks are lame and full of hatered....WACK

LOL@"full of hatred"...LMAO@"ur no fun"...Son, you are a fucking geek, I guarantee that people laugh at you wherever you go, just based on how you type on this forum...I feel bad for you, you're pitiful in every aspect... physically, mentally, common sense wise, man, kids like you get SLAPPED. :-*
Wow, serious? u serious? HAHAHAHAHAHA @ you, fuckin butthurt betty, dude, this is a FORUM, not real life, Get a Grip Kid, Im just messing with ya, HAHAHA @ people laugh at me based on how i type on this forum, acting like this forum is real life, HAHAHAHAHAHA! dude, seriously, thats sad that u think that this forum is reality.....i dont even know why you hate me so much, i dont mean to make u sound retarded, you do it naturally. LMMFAO @ you adding "Kids like you get slapped" ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow, i angered you so much on a internet forum that now u want to slap me??! WOW kid, WOW

LOL. This is exactly what I mean...You have no comprehension skills whatsoever. Who said anything about life? I said based on the way you represent yourself on this board; you're a loser, a nerd, a geek, a kid who constantly gets sliznapped... No one said anything about being angry or about reality, I know it's hard for you to understand, but all that was said was how pathetic you come off in every aspect of being a human when posting on the WCC...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 10:51:36 AM »

lmmfao!  damn its easy to spot a liar on wcc.  Just curious, what do you guys get out of making up stories to tell to a bunch of DUDES you will never meet?

So dont believe me then! its no skin off my nuts!

Dude Grundy knows all , hes just trying to be a fatherly figure to us all man, just let him rant...

The Best of 3 Worlds

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 02:39:57 PM »
i never been to jail or prison... i'm smart enought not to
if a situation presents itself where i have to use violence then it is what it is. i don´t give a shit what no one says, if it´s me or someone else that gotta get their face cracked then i´m goin with the other person. and if you get caught you´re gonna to thru hell in jail but i´d rather do that then lay up in a hospital bed fucked up coz i decided to be the "bigger man" or whatever.

i've never looked at it that way.  usually im the first person to run when the cops come so i get away most of the time.  but i see what you mean, i would much rather fuck some1 up and goto jail, then get my ass beat and be in the hospital.  but i like to do the woop and dip tactic.  its when u woop your opponant in 2.5 min flat, and you leave with the quickness, while he's on the ground.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 02:42:13 PM »
nope

I pretty much do everything I can to avoid prison or trouble with serious laws now that I'm past 18

I'd be like a piece of meat with some lions.... handsome white man, green eyes, brown hair

you'd get raped for sure, by a big 300 lbs man. 

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 05:21:18 PM »

lmmfao!  damn its easy to spot a liar on wcc.  Just curious, what do you guys get out of making up stories to tell to a bunch of DUDES you will never meet?

So dont believe me then! its no skin off my nuts!

Dude Grundy knows all , hes just trying to be a fatherly figure to us all man, just let him rant...

just cause your father treats you like shit doesn't mean all dads do.  I ain't tryna be anyone's father on here, I think the world would be a much better place without 90% of the people on this forum.

Some people are only alive because its illegal to kill them.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 06:24:51 PM »
but despite all that, I still take pride in the fact, that I gave a popo enough clenched fist to make his head fall back.

:cheers:

ain't nobody in jail whooping on a cop, unless there is a riot.  If you punched a cop while in jail you would get your ass beat down to a bloody pulp by more than one cop.
i´d never hit a cop on the streets on in jail. now i might be stupid at times but not that stupid. they´d fuck your ass up bad if you tried to swing on any one of them motherfuckers. same with security at clubs, they´d beat you to the point where your own mama couldn´t recognize you.

They're all punks, they work in packs.......I've heard heaps of stories of a single cop taking a person into a cell for a one on 1, only for the rest of his mates (waiting outside the cell) to jump in when/if he gets his ass kicked.........same w/ fucken bouncers

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 06:27:24 PM »
thats why you gotta ride with your folks, and bring out the thump thangs for the haters. 8)

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 06:32:09 PM »
thats why you gotta ride with your folks, and bring out the thump thangs for the haters. 8)

whoa!  Look out for this tuff guy.

ABN

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2006, 02:46:12 AM »
yea, bring out your banger and buck at the cops ::)

Okka

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2006, 02:51:11 AM »
I ain't been to jail, but i spent the last month in a youth authority, or how you call it? Don't know the english name of that place...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2006, 12:24:10 PM »
but despite all that, I still take pride in the fact, that I gave a popo enough clenched fist to make his head fall back.

:cheers:

ain't nobody in jail whooping on a cop, unless there is a riot.  If you punched a cop while in jail you would get your ass beat down to a bloody pulp by more than one cop.
i´d never hit a cop on the streets on in jail. now i might be stupid at times but not that stupid. they´d fuck your ass up bad if you tried to swing on any one of them motherfuckers. same with security at clubs, they´d beat you to the point where your own mama couldn´t recognize you.

They're all punks, they work in packs.......I've heard heaps of stories of a single cop taking a person into a cell for a one on 1, only for the rest of his mates (waiting outside the cell) to jump in when/if he gets his ass kicked.........same w/ fucken bouncers

lol the CO's r fuckd up to the inmates ne ways. they jump them , they put them in modules and cells that doesnt have the majority of their race. of course they would jump the CO. vice versa the CO's would do the same shit the inmate.

fucking idiot

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

WARNING!!!

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2006, 09:49:21 AM »
never....but my abusive father locked me in my room for 2weeks...the beatings in the mournings where not so bad thow.

$Eg2$

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2006, 06:21:52 PM »
I did two months in San Bernardodo county Glen Helen Fuck Jail.LOL

WestCoasta

« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2006, 01:21:26 AM »
nope

I pretty much do everything I can to avoid prison or trouble with serious laws now that I'm past 18

I'd be like a piece of meat with some lions.... handsome white man, green eyes, brown hair

you'd get raped for sure, by a big 300 lbs man. 

:sign_werd: