Author Topic: Wierd Phone Call i had today...  (Read 212 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Wierd Phone Call i had today...
« on: September 11, 2006, 11:01:08 AM »
This story is a little long, but its too wierd not to post up...

basically today at work i had a call on my phone from a private number, answered it and was some girl asking if this was jordan... so i was like yeh expecting it to be someone trying to sell me some product and waitin for her to push whatever she was selling.... but her next words to me were "wana come round mine tonight" i was like what lol whos this, and said her name was katie (i dont know no katie) and said she must have the wrong number but she kept goin nah i aint and askin me to chill round hers again. So i asked her where she knew me from and she said from this pub/bar we always go to.. so fair enough im now thinkin maybe ive given her my number when ive been drunk or high before, so i ask her where she got my digits from and says from her friend called emily (yet again i dont know who the fuck she is either)... so im trynin to tell her there must be a mix'up cos i dont gota clue who they were.. when she drop'd in the words "ever had a two girl threesome" and "would i want one with them" so now im laughin thinkin this is a blantent set'up by someone i know and im sure as hell not goin to be caught out by something like this, so im like i gota go, got things to do, and hang up..

3 minutes later phone goes again so i pick it up and its the same girl askin why i hung up and stuff and why i never gave a proper asnwer to goin round.. so i said cos i dont trust or know her, then she starts goin how she went to school with me, so i asked her what school i went to and she got it wrong.. so im like see this has gota be a mistake and then she starts goin yeh might be, can you send me a picture of yourself (haha) so im like hell nah i havent got one to send anyway.. and she goes just send a normal one it dont have to be a nude one.. LMAO at this point sayin that shes outa her mind if she thinks nething remotely like thats guna happen, so now im like this convo has gota end cos i need to get back to work just as it ended she said "well me n my girl mate still both wana sleep with ya so we'll give u a call tonight and give u a listen and see if we can tempt you then she hung up..

so i was left standing 2 floors up on some scaffolding confused n wondering what the fuck happened in the ten minutes on the phone... wish i would have recorded the conversation but wasnt thinkin at the time.. so if by chance im rung again tonight ima record it and post it up on here to back the story and situation lol....

J Bananas

Re: Wierd Phone Call i had today...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 11:11:03 AM »
thats fuckin bizarre. go and have your boy wait outside or nearby where they meet you, if they call u

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 11:17:10 AM »
It could be some bitches you dont remember well that do really want the dick, but most likely this is a setup of some sort.  I wouldnt meet them anywhere, and if you decide to meet them make sure you have a few of your homies real close by so if anything goes down they will be right there, just my 2 cents

rik

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 11:20:06 AM »
haha funny shit. You got a stalker.

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 11:23:57 AM »
yeh you both are right... im always a little wary of these situations. wish i would have asked more questions to be able to get a better idea of what was happening, the phone call was so random and out the blue, i didnt really think what to ask..

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »
haha funny shit. You got a stalker.

yeh lets just hope its one of them fine ass'ed, no strings attached, supermodel kind of women stalkers and not the ones that you find behind the garbage cans at night  :P

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 11:35:55 AM »
Weird..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 03:20:21 PM »
Based on your reaction to that phone call, I'd say it's a setup...If I got a call like that, you better believe I'd handle that shit, son...PeACe

etiquette

• Lil Geezy
  • The woman with the tattooed hands
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 02:35:15 AM »
your friends are transvestites.
Remember that sometimes heads nod to hip hop simply because it's good music.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, Change the facts" .Albert Einstein

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 02:40:21 AM »
I hope she calls back and you record it

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 08:16:57 AM »
well, how did she know ur name? anyway, meet wit her/them somewhere public and have your homies cover you and follow you the their home when ur gonna fuck them  ;)

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2006, 12:52:55 PM »
Before you make a decision listen to this track, this will give you a better idea of what to do  ;)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=091D92C674C9481D

More Trife Life- Havoc Solo

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »
here's what you do...

tell her to meet her up at public..somewhere where lot of people can see....
tell her to wear specific clothes...

tell her to call u when she get there...and before you meet her...check her out....

if something's fishy...call your homies..and kidnapp them
and beat the shit out of them as you ask who she working for. :D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]