Author Topic: BEFORE i saw this pic, i thought christina agularia was hot, NOT ANY MORE  (Read 511 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: BEFORE i saw this pic, i thought christina agularia was hot, NOT ANY MORE
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 09:57:09 AM »
that bitch makes me wanna puke. either that or this turkey bacon

It's definitely not the turkey bacon...

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 02:58:59 PM »
nothin better than a chick who looks fine without make-up

i went camping last long weekend and we ended up partying wit some other people, anyways there was this chick there, wearing all dirty camping clothes, no makeup ect and she was hot as FUCK, a dime, one of the hottest bitches ive ever met in life, and she wasnt even dressed up, cant imagine what she looks like on a friday night :o :o :o

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 11:12:48 AM »
nothin better than a chick who looks fine without make-up

i went camping last long weekend and we ended up partying wit some other people, anyways there was this chick there, wearing all dirty camping clothes, no makeup ect and she was hot as FUCK, a dime, one of the hottest bitches ive ever met in life, and she wasnt even dressed up, cant imagine what she looks like on a friday night :o :o :o

I love those types of bitches, you gotta be able to wake up next to a bitch...... ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 02:33:40 PM »
Everyone has bad pictures...There's cameras in her face 24/7, what do you think? From the looks of it, I'd say she was simply smoking crack and trampled on the night before...PeACe

i 2nd that, and a lotta people in hollywood are dopeheads anyways.