Author Topic: Ruds Christmas Message (A Look Back & Forward!)  (Read 241 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ruds Christmas Message (A Look Back & Forward!)
« on: December 24, 2001, 08:24:58 AM »
A 'Rud-ish' Look Back...

Wow!

With Christmas In Less Than 4 Hours I Thought I'd Write A Lil Look Back Over Our Shoulders And Look Forward To The Future In 2002

Another Year Nearly Over - Its Been A Mixed Year For Music, The Board, Indeed The World...

Music - Looking Back...

Well, For Westcoast Music Its Been An Average Year In My Opinion - Things Have Just Hotted Up Really In December (Nate, Warren Etc..) But Some People Have Consistantly Been Around Ensurin The West Although Not At Its Best This Year Was Still Firmly Embossed On The Minds Of All.

We Had Dre Producin All Over The Place - Mary J, Busta, Mack 10, Warren, Nate, Bilal and Of Course Introducing Knoc-Turn Al To The Game With Fresh Uplifting Beats! - 2002 Looks Like A Good Year For Him!

We Had Snoop Challenging Nate For The Most Collabos Award! - I Think They Secretly Had A Bet Going! Snoop Worked With Babyface, Dre (Of Course!) Nate, Warren, The List Goes On! However Unlike Nate He Seemed TO Spread Himself Thin - Whereas Nate Sounded Fresh On All His Apprearences

Nate Was Working Coast To Coast As Always - Shade Shiest Being His Most Noticable As He Is A New Face - Plus His Usual Appearences With, Snoop, Dre, Warren Etc. (Including The Anticipated 213 'Reunion Track' Which Appeared On ROTR By Warren)

Kurupt Released A New Album - Didnt Go Down Too Well - Little Too Pop For Some It Was A 50/50 Split - Pop/Gangsta! Kurupt Also Worked A Lot Including D&YG With Daz, Bones Etc. He Also Has A DVD (G-TV) Coming Soon In 2002!!

2Pac 5 Years On Pac Can Still Go Multiplatinum With, In My Eyes A Slapped 2Getha R&B-Rap Album By Afeni - Who Seems To Be Able To Cock Up Alot Of Unreleased Pac Stuff! Lets Hope The New Album Is Less Interfered With (But I Doubt It!)

Daz Well WOT A Year! - Got DPGRecordz Working 2 Some Effect - Soopafly, D&YG Etc, And Annouced Makaveli & Dillinger - WE WERE ALL HYPED! - But Afeni Fucked It Up By Blockin Daz From Releasin It With A $100million Lawsuit! He Hasnt Helped Himself With His Fans As His OG Askin Price Was $500 A CD!!! It Soon Dropped But Then The Block Came In And In Effect Hope Of The Release Were Squashed - However Daz Says He Will Still Try To Release It!

Music - Looking Forward...

Well Need I Say More Than These - Hittman, Rakim, Knoc-Turn Al, Daz, Lil E, Eazy E, Snoop, Xzibit, Dre, Truth Hurts, The List Goes On...

The Board - Looking Back...

Well Its Almost A Year Since The 'Westcoast Affilitez' Board Was Created And Opened By Overseer (AKA - Psycreate) Bringin The 'Knowledgable Worthwhile People' Over From Dre2001 And Creating An Elite Gathering Of People!!

Over The Next Few Months The Board Grew Tremendously - Forcing Overseer To Switch Hosts Numerous Times With Loss Of Data Before Finally Settling Where We Are Now!

Things Were Going Smoothly Then Came The Release Of A HUGELY Anticipate Hittman Promo (The Murder Weapon) It Was Got Hold Of By KaRule - As An Indosmoke Exclusive - Given To Overseer Who Gave It To B-Please So Long As He Didnt Leak It - B-Please Felt Indosmoke Were Taking Too Long And Leaked It Himself - Overseer Felt His Trust Had Been Betrayed And De-Modded And Removed WCKillaz From The Forum Links Etc - Anyway - Things Got Nasty And The Spilt Occured When B-Please Created His Own 'Westcoast Affiliatez' Board - Booting iGangsta.

Then Came The Name Change - 'Westcoast Connection Forum'

Both Boards Grew Steadily - B-Please's Attracted Some People To Move Permanantly Away From The WCC As Loyalties Were Divided

After A Few Months 'Pete - Gdup Of Indosmoke!' Got B-Please & Overseer To Talk And Things Were Resolved - Beef Was Squashed But Both Boards Remained

A Month Or So Later WCA Was Having Alot Of Problems So It Closed And Many Returned To The WCC

And So We Have Lived In Relative Peace Since! - WCKillaz Do Have A Seperate Board Now But All Parties Are Cool With Each Other!

The Board - Looking Forward...

Lets Just Hope The State Of The Board Continues To Reign For A Long Time! ;)

The Rest Of The World - Looking Back...

WOAH

Heres Where Shit Was Like The Big Dipper - Up & Down All the Way

Im Not Going Into Great Detail - I Have Things To Do But Suffice It To Say Things This Year Have Been Incredibly Crazy

UK - Well Theres Been Much Talk Of A Recession And So Far We Have Stayed Out Of It - Even Tho The World Is Currently In One, There Has Also Been A Lot Of Talk Bout The Euro And Of Course 1/1/2002 Marks The Start Of The Euro Coinage For Many European Countries. So Far We Have Not Joined - Lets Hope It Stays That Way - A Refurendum May Determine That.

U.S - Its Been An Unreal Year For The U.S Which Has Had Major Effects Throughout The World - Im Sure I Need Not Go Into Detail Of The Events Of 11/9/2001 & The Subsequent 'War On Terror' In Afghanistan & The Crackdown On Global Terrorism. Clinton Left Office & In Came Bush Bringing A Whole New Style Of Leadership To The Country.

Rite I'd Write More But Tiredness Is Cloudin My Vision! ;)

The Rest Of The World - Looking Forward...

Well I Honestly Cant Answer That - The Future Is Very Uncertain From One Day To The Next Ill Leave That To God!

Ruds Closing Message...

"All The Shit We've Been Through This Year Will Cumulate Tomorrow - Just Cast It To The Back Of Your Minds And Have A Good Time With Your Families & Enjoy Your Turkeys Or Wotever You Have - Even If You Dont Celebrate Christmas Just Rest Up & Enjoy A Day Of Doing Very Little!"

From Rud - Have A Great Christmas

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Ruds Christmas Message (A Look Back & Forward!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2001, 09:03:07 AM »
nice shit right rud ;) you got it all right!
good look back to this year... thanx
& MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2001, 09:18:17 AM »
Now that was a great read  :)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joachim

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2001, 10:12:58 AM »
WCC Without A Doubt!!!
Peace and Love y'all

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2001, 02:40:39 PM »
i have to say "moo".... its 2:40am xmas day and i can still taste kebab... its been a cunt of a night....... :P

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2001, 06:19:19 PM »
very dope post Rud!... Merry Christmas Ya'll

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2001, 06:48:30 PM »
Merrrrry Christmas!  Don't forget the reason we celebrate the season, the birthday of our living saviour jesus christ.  To the non-christians, happy holidays!  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2001, 09:44:21 PM »
Merry X-mas an chanakua (i dont got a clue how to spell it),  how come no1 shows love for kwanza,  props to rud,  that was a quality read

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2001, 09:57:52 PM »
props to rud

and i hope 2002 is a good year..good music, good relationships, and good health

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2001, 12:27:37 AM »
Great post!!! Prolly the best since moths  ;D

MERRY X-MAS YA'LL
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2001, 07:41:59 AM »
3 Cheers 4 RUD! & hooray for the future of WCC!! lol. I hope we have alot more christmas' to come on this board.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2001, 08:23:43 AM »
Merry Christmas Y'all !!
props to Rud on a post that made a whole lotta sense...

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2001, 07:24:56 AM »
nice one rud, true say 8)
merry christmas to you, merry christmas to you, merry christmas dear y'all merry christmas to you
HAHA thats wut ma russian homegurl was singin da uva night wen she got pissed, dont think she gets the idea of xmas carols haha
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2001, 12:38:02 PM »
good shit rud.  next year is goin to a good one for the west.

Peace