Author Topic: Chechen Kills Russian 18+ Rated R Video EXXXTREME VIOLENCE  (Read 512 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Chechen Kills Russian 18+ Rated R Video EXXXTREME VIOLENCE
« on: September 11, 2006, 02:15:02 PM »
datz why i hate muslims (one of tha reazons)
chechens are muslims.
if their religion is dat friendly and peaceful why they scream "allah akbar"(in otha videos, not this) when they kill people in most psychopathic ways?
Peep Tha Vid, Itz Fuckin Psycho.Make Sure Kids Don´t See It.
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/famous_propaganda_footage_of_chechen_rebel_cutting_russian_throat_Nov_21_2003.html

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chechen Kills Russian 18+ Rated R Video EXXXTREME VIOLENCE
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 02:51:12 PM »
I am not going to watch the video. But Muslims are obsessed with death. Islam is a cult of death, where as Christianity celebrates life.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 03:00:28 PM »
Islam is a cult of death
wizzord mophuckin´up man..da reales chit said on wcc

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »
you see, its cowards like this thread starter that just make me shake my head

you fuckin pussy, u havent seen 1/100th the suffering and pain a fuckin chechen has

i dont know who this ruski was but i hope he got carved up real nice

whats happenin in chechnya is a damn near genocide
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 03:43:09 PM »
^^ hhm...*ignores dat cocksucka* 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 03:58:26 PM »
^^ hhm...*ignores dat cocksucka* 8)

youre still a pussy. you can yap all u want here, u know damn well ure not approaching any muslims on some fuck islam talk.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 05:06:28 PM »
I recently glanced at that picture of Emmett Till's funeral after those pale-skinned animals butchered him.  That is why I hate all white Christians...nah, fuck it, that's why I hate white people in general.

I think I'll grab my AK-47, banana clips, black ski mask, and black gloves and do a 187 on some crackers while bumpin Da Lench Mob and Sunz Of Man.  No love for the cracker...buck buck bang on you muthafuckas.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 05:08:29 PM by Ellsworth "Bumpy" Johnson »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 05:14:49 PM »

Do you have any idea how difficult life is for chechens?, most chechens grandparents were either murdered or tortured in the giant gulags overseen by the evil stalin. As for recent chechnya it is estimated that half the population has been wiped out by the russian invasions. However yeah if you ignore that den deez evil muslims need to be smoked yo.

However i guess this board wouldnt be quite the same without the ignorant morons that come on here desperate to show how evil muslims are.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 05:15:59 PM »
the most disturbing shit i ever saw..... :-\  :'(  :-X
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 05:28:00 PM »

Im not defending videos like this, im pointing out that the russians have dehumanised chechnyans over such a long period of time. At one point in time during the 80's they literally ethnically cleansed everyone from the area and replaced them with russians, for propoganda purposes they then showed these "chechnyans" on tv looking very cheerful and happy and oh look how wonderful chechyna is now. Anyways I remember watching a documentary about chechyna about three years ago and when the russians invaded Grozny back in 1993 i remember the terrific screams of horror from those russians. as it suddenly became apparent that the russians were going to instigate a colossal indiscriminate bloodbath against them also. The chechnyans are full of such hatred for the russians soldiers. you cant even begin to describe and quantify this hate.

However, earth to hypocrites when the alliied forces invaded Berlin during world war 2 they are estimated to have raped some 2 million german women. If that isnt sick enough there were countless acts of senseless massacres, hundreds of thousands of german people were put to the blade of the bayonet, or had their bodies ripped apart by a shower of bullets. The difference is that it wasnt all captured on video.

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2006, 05:35:34 PM »
^^^^^ Who gives a shit about some Nazi broads?  I still want my revenge for what those devils did to MY peoples.  But it will come...Judgment Day is right around the corner.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2006, 05:37:34 PM »

thats great  ::)

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2006, 05:48:57 PM »

thats great  ::)

Please believe it, homeboy.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2006, 06:01:31 PM »
either way..killing is bad thing... :'(

i don't support hate/violence...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2006, 06:14:24 PM »

i dont support it either, killing is senseless but when your loved ones are being killed and your life becomes under threat to, such rational takes flight. I wish there was no war in the world but too much money and too much power is achieved for that wish to ever become a reality.