Author Topic: Chechen Kills Russian 18+ Rated R Video EXXXTREME VIOLENCE  (Read 517 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Chechen Kills Russian 18+ Rated R Video EXXXTREME VIOLENCE
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
yeah, it's hard to lose loved...still gotta learn to forgive...(in general)..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 01:50:05 AM »
I recently glanced at that picture of Emmett Till's funeral after those pale-skinned animals butchered him.  That is why I hate all white Christians...nah, fuck it, that's why I hate white people in general.

I think I'll grab my AK-47, banana clips, black ski mask, and black gloves and do a 187 on some crackers while bumpin Da Lench Mob and Sunz Of Man.  No love for the cracker...buck buck bang on you muthafuckas.

Dubcc needs more people like you   ::)

AndrE16686

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 04:23:28 AM »
you see, its cowards like this thread starter that just make me shake my head

you fuckin pussy, u havent seen 1/100th the suffering and pain a fuckin chechen has

i dont know who this ruski was but i hope he got carved up real nice

whats happenin in chechnya is a damn near genocide

WORD, the fuck up.

If your gonna be bombin the fuck out of a people expect to produce a few bitter muthafuckers bent on ultra-violent revenge. People who can't percieve both sides of the coin suffer from ignorance, pure and fucken simple.

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 05:33:09 AM »
Dubcc needs more people like you   ::)

Yes it does.  More militant niggas ready for war, fewer wiggers.  Sounds good to me.