Author Topic: OK, this shit pisses me off...  (Read 195 times)

jeromechickenbone

OK, this shit pisses me off...
« on: September 11, 2006, 06:22:50 PM »
Kinda long, but I had to vent this shit:

Check this out.  There's a bunch of bitches where I work.  They're all middle aged (mostly) and I'd say that at least 1/2 to 2/3 are overweight, some are REALLY overweight.  They all sit at their computers for 8 fuckin hours a day, and it never fails that they're sitting their snackin their ass off.  Donuts, chips, pop, chocolate, you fuckin name it.  And of course all they talk about is how fat they are - anyway it's real annoying.

But what I've found even more annoying are the ones that try and front and THINK they're eating healthy and they're still fatasses.  These are the bitches that are gnawing on DIET double fudge chocolate chip eruption ice cream bars and shit.  Then, there's this bitch who thinks she's being healthy by drinking DIET coke.  Great plan, but if you drink 8 of those bitches a day, it CANCELS it the fuck out!  I'm not even playin, I see this grown ass woman going to the pop machine and buying 2 diet cokes at a time and poring it into their giant cups.

But here's the REALLY sad part...Last friday, one of my boys at work found an old ass certs breath mint in a wrapper, a reeses cup, and a little snickers bar at the back of one of his desk drawers.  We set them out at this random empty table near where all the ladies sit, and sure as hell, all three were gone by the end of the day.  I swear they're like fuckin vultures.

Anyway, it just bugs the fuck out of me that they can sit there and eat junk all day and then whine to each other about being fat.

O yeah, and it was the thread on Pepsi Jazz that got me fired up.  I saw one of those ladies sipping on one the other day, and I know cuz it says it has like berry flavors she thinks it's healthy.  Pisses me off.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 06:24:40 PM by Jrome Tha Visualiza »

Cowboy

Re: OK, this shit pisses me off...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 06:25:05 PM »
then go to each one of them when theyre eating something and say fucking fatty get to work

Jakubs

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 01:19:37 AM »
These are the bitches that are gnawing on DIET double fudge chocolate chip eruption ice cream bars and shit.

That right there had me rolling. The funniest part is that I'm sure there really is a diet bar with that name!
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 01:36:25 AM »
one of my boys at work found an old ass certs breath mint in a wrapper, a reeses cup, and a little snickers bar at the back of one of his desk drawers.  We set them out at this random empty table near where all the ladies sit, and sure as hell, all three were gone by the end of the day.

Pepsi Jazz that got me fired up.  I saw one of those ladies sipping on one the other day, and I know cuz it says it has like berry flavors she thinks it's healthy.  Pisses me off.

Intriago33

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2006, 01:40:27 AM »
Buy a cheap salad for all three and put it on their desks. Guaranteed it WON'T get eaten.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2006, 02:08:22 AM »
roflmao

just like the "little britain" charachter....
...get a bit of chocolate cake...cut it in half, thats half the calories .... so you can have twice as much  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 11:03:45 AM »
Seriously man, I know exactly what you mean... I hate fat dumb bitches like this, they're killing themselves and hurting our eyes at the same time, eating chocolate fudge with mayo while looking in magazines and saying "oh, I wish I had her body!"...They need to get a clue and stop eating for months... >:(

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 11:24:51 AM »
pop them with a pin...and they'll be flying out like a balloon. :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 11:43:15 AM »
For real. How you gon eat 20 pounds of junk food than drink some diet soda and say you dieting? People these days...Fat people these days :oi:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2006, 11:51:26 AM »
I hate dumb fat bitches  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds