Author Topic: Great videos proving war on terror is a hoax  (Read 187 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Great videos proving war on terror is a hoax
« on: September 11, 2006, 09:23:40 PM »

Great video exposing the manufactured war on terror... watch all the ones from Halifaxion, especially "Al-Queda doesn't exist" and "War on Terror Is A Hoax."

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

Re: Great videos proving war on terror is a hoax
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 09:35:23 PM »
thanks bryan. you're doing your fellow white assholes a favor with all the negative promotion of islam. sometimes i think you're working for the bush administration.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 02:03:26 PM »
seriously, we shouldn't stray away from Islam and HATE the white man.  in Islam, hate is not an option, we should focus on what Allah would want us to do, and that is to spread the teachings of Islam, to those that are unclear of Islam, in a peaceful, and accurate way.  hate will get us nowhere.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2006, 03:30:17 PM »
oh shit! All this time we been fighting disney characters in some wonder world that never existed.....  :-\
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:45:08 PM »
^well you know what? FUCK donald duck! that fool is a punk, i hear he picks his butt all the way to pizza hut.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09