Author Topic: Jay-Z officially "back": new album is named Kingdom Come  (Read 454 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jay-Z officially "back": new album is named Kingdom Come
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 09:03:23 PM »
When is it coming out?

Im looking foward to Jay-Z, Snoop and Game

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 09:03:36 PM »
hell yeah, i still havent heard a jigga album without atleast 5 or 6 bangers
consideringthat most of his cds have more than 15 songs, thats not a good ratio

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 09:43:17 PM »
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people hate Oasis.

Not to mention the fact Blur pwn Oasis.

Oh yeah, and I'm an idiot for having an opinion!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........Oasis = Over 20 million records sold. Countless hit records. Blur = Park life. thats it.

Idiotic opinions = Idiot.

The Maestro

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 03:30:40 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........Oasis = Over 20 million records sold. Countless hit records. Blur = Park life. thats it.

Blur had the ability to change their music up to suit different times and sounds and very rarely did their sound on a different album seem the same or boring.  Oasis on the other hand have sounded the same and apart from their first 2 albums (which were great) every album was a disappointment with only a couple of good tracks

Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon were a better partnership than Noel and Liam Gallagher, Noel is the talented member of the band and the main reason that they are/were so successful

As for Blur only having Parklife as a hit go check your facts before making crazy statements, didn't Country House chart higher than Roll With It when they were released on the same day

And for what Alburn has done with Gorillaz is better than anything that anyone from Oasis have done since Whats The Story Morning Glory

Blur and Gorrilaz has have more than 25 million record sales - not bad for having only one hit  8) (only the albums Leisure and Modern Life is Rubbish haven't gone Platinum)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2006, 10:04:21 AM »
should be dope....Jigga never dissapoints.

Except with In My Lifetime Vol 1(i still liked some joints) and BLueprint Vol.2...............

Hope this album will be dope though, TBA was my favourite Jigga album yet (yes, that includes the overrated REasonable Doubt) minus the horrible Change Clothes and the annoying Justify my Thug or whatever it was.............

The Chris Martin production may suck, but at least its interesting..........

u forgot vol. 3...life and times of s. carter..terrible album

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2006, 03:30:35 PM »

Blur had the ability to change their music up to suit different times and sounds and very rarely did their sound on a different album seem the same or boring.  Oasis on the other hand have sounded the same and apart from their first 2 albums (which were great) every album was a disappointment with only a couple of good tracks

Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon were a better partnership than Noel and Liam Gallagher, Noel is the talented member of the band and the main reason that they are/were so successful

As for Blur only having Parklife as a hit go check your facts before making crazy statements, didn't Country House chart higher than Roll With It when they were released on the same day

And for what Alburn has done with Gorillaz is better than anything that anyone from Oasis have done since Whats The Story Morning Glory

Blur and Gorrilaz has have more than 25 million record sales - not bad for having only one hit  8) (only the albums Leisure and Modern Life is Rubbish haven't gone Platinum)

Rangers AND Blur fan.....i have no respect for you.

Anyone who claims blur are better/more succesful/even in the same league as Oasis, seriously need their head checked. During the mid nineties Oasis were arguably the biggest band IN THE WORLD, not just in britain. Whats the story, had sold 14 million records the last time they worked out figures which was in 99, and i bet theyve sold a hell of a lot more since then.

Be here now shits on anything blur has done, and that wasnt even critically acclaimed or nout like that. If you were to put Oasis in a track versus track against Blur, i can garunteed 80% of people woud go for Oasis.

The Maestro

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 04:09:04 PM »
Oh is that why County House got to Number one when Roll With It only got to number 2 when they were released on the same day?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 05:52:24 PM »
Oh is that why County House got to Number one when Roll With It only got to number 2 when they were released on the same day?

Oh one song makes a band better these days? How did it their album do compared to Oasis' 14 mill?

The Maestro

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 05:57:10 PM »
Im with everyone else that says " FUCK JAY-Z"  I used to hate him as a person but with respect for his music, now I dont respect him at all, fuckin clown.

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »
seeing him in concert @ the end of october
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Diabolical

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »
WTF does sales matter anyway? We all know Rakim is a better rapper than 50 Cent but has sold nowhere near as many records.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 07:26:59 PM »
JayZ has some nice songs, but it's always been the beats that caught my attention. I find his voice/flow annoying. People need to stay retired!!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 07:48:35 PM »
WTF does sales matter anyway? We all know Rakim is a better rapper than 50 Cent but has sold nowhere near as many records.

Meh, your right. Just a big Oasis fan and take shit way to personal. lol

The Maestro