Author Topic: yo all my L.A. negroez  (Read 641 times)

J Bananas

Re: yo all my L.A. negroez
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »
it'll be like that kurt russel movie, tribes of criminals and shit running the city.

Jakubs

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 06:10:38 PM »
The real problem is scientists say that were are on the verge of another ice age, thats what scares me  :-\

Forgive my ignorance, but can you please explain to me how global warming would result in another ice age?
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2006, 06:30:02 PM »
The real problem is scientists say that were are on the verge of another ice age, thats what scares me  :-\

Forgive my ignorance, but can you please explain to me how global warming would result in another ice age?

All the ice in the north and south pole will melt from the heat of the sun and engulf the earth...

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2006, 08:00:40 PM »
If yo ass can't swim, you bound to drizzown.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2006, 08:02:32 PM »
Get your earthquake insurance while the rates are still low  :laugh:

rik

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 08:27:14 PM »
If yo ass can't swim, you bound to drizzown.

LMAO...classic shit right there.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 08:53:35 PM »
i live in GA, i heard its gonna be like canada. i already got the canned food ready, no one ever eats it and we just keep getting more.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 10:04:39 PM »
Let me drop some knowledge for you people. It  is a popular misconception, taht eventually, a portion of California will break away from the continental U.S. at the fault, or drop below sea level. This is an urban legend; while the land west of the fault will move northwest, it will not break of the main land because San Andreas is a transform fault (the two land masses are sliding by each other, not moving apart).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 10:26:39 PM »
Let me drop some knowledge for you people. It  is a popular misconception, taht eventually, a portion of California will break away from the continental U.S. at the fault, or drop below sea level. This is an urban legend; while the land west of the fault will move northwest, it will not break of the main land because San Andreas is a transform fault (the two land masses are sliding by each other, not moving apart).

That's just another theory, nothing is proven...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 01:22:46 AM »
i live in GA, i heard its gonna be like canada. i already got the canned food ready, no one ever eats it and we just keep getting more.
oh its gonna happen...

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 02:18:26 AM »
hopefully we'll be dead by the time these awful things happen  ;D

hempkside2

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 07:15:20 AM »
thats when ill come in and start selling guns in killa cali.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 09:53:21 AM »

We will...But have you ever seen that commercial about global warming where the guy is standing on a train track with a train headed towards him and he says, "who cares about global warming, it's not gunna affect me"... then he steps off the tracks and behind him is a small girl (supposed to be his granddaughter or something)...LOL. That one was pretty funny...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 11:33:18 PM »

We will...But have you ever seen that commercial about global warming where the guy is standing on a train track with a train headed towards him and he says, "who cares about global warming, it's not gunna affect me"... then he steps off the tracks and behind him is a small girl (supposed to be his granddaughter or something)...LOL. That one was pretty funny...

thats crazy, i havent seen it...makes you think LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 12:20:28 AM »
survival of the fittest.  something bad is bound to happen.  people take way too much for granted and treat the world like shit.  I'm not worried about shit.  what happens happens, worrying won't do a damn thing.