Author Topic: My experience at the Math Lab today.  (Read 612 times)

Regime Mob - Yuk

My experience at the Math Lab today.
« on: September 12, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »
Well today after my last class I headed to the Math Lab to get help on my homework and couldn’t believe what kind of help I got.  There was this heavy ass lady that was a tutor in the lab and I couldn’t help but notice how ugly looking she was.  As I signaled for help she was the only one that saw me and headed over my way to help me.  Again as she got closer I noticed how fuckin weird her face was, then as she sat down and said her first words I realized what was going on, she wasn’t a she, Fuckin Transvestite!!  Then a girl across from me looked at me and smiled and I just had a disgusted look on my face. It was disgusting, and I really need the help in Math and I will be going back there all the time and she/he whatever the fuck it is will always be there.  I heard the thing say it was a full time tutor during the week.  This is absurd, I cant believe they would hire someone like this.  All in all the thing was a nice person but I couldn’t get over the fact it was a fuckin man that turned into a women.  The thing went all the way to, ponytail, makeup, flip flops, nails, dress. Fuckin gross, horrible experience. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: My experience at the Math Lab today.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 10:30:50 PM »
At first I thought you said "meth lab"...LOL. I also have no idea why they would hire a fake female fruitcup, unless you go to a gay school or something...Try avoiding the fag, and if they try to help you, tell them you are uncomfortable with disgusting females who have dicks...PeACe

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 10:37:07 PM »
Im with you man, shit was fuckin disgusting.  I go to a community college and it is a nice school, its a real large campus and has a good reputation for a community college, thats why I am shocked they hired something like this. It makes no sense, besides the girl that smiled at me, no one else seemed that appalled like I was, that is what was most disturbing about the whole shitty situation.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 11:07:11 AM by Regime Mob - Yuk »

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:22:46 AM »
haha that girl was laughing cuz you picked the tranny....... :nawty:

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:05:35 AM »
you better duck and dodge that he-she

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 01:14:13 AM »
I\\\'m with you man, shit was fuckin disgusting.  I go to a community college and it is a nice school, its a real large campus and has a good reputation for a community college, thats why I am shocked they hired something like this. It makes no sense, besides the girl that smiled at me, no one else seemed that appalled like I was, that is what was most disturbing about the whole shitty situation.

Oklin would love this school  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 11:40:05 AM »
So did it teach you anything?

Diabolical

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
wow, such ignorance.

I though it said meth lab too.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 12:13:44 PM »
wow, such ignorance.

I though it said meth lab too.

ignorance on my part? how so? Sorry I dont like fake chicks with dicks

rik

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 12:52:07 PM »
That's sick. Why the fuck would they hire that fuckin fag? I think if I was on that situation I would have probably walked away.

herpes

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 01:07:55 PM »
Im with you man, shit was fuckin disgusting.  I go to a community college and it is a nice school, its a real large campus and has a good reputation for a community college, thats why I am shocked they hired something like this. It makes no sense, besides the girl that smiled at me, no one else seemed that appalled like I was, that is what was most disturbing about the whole shitty situation.

First of they hired her b/c she could sue for descrimination.  Or maybe they hired him when she was still a guy.  I got a uncle like that, thats now my aunt.  And they tried to do that at his job.  Now they are stuck with it.  And maybe other people werent appalled by it b/c they are more mature then you.  And have there own problems to worry about rather then some dude thats now a broad. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 02:50:26 PM »
At first I thought you said "meth lab"...LOL. I also have no idea why they would hire a fake female fruitcup, unless you go to a gay school or something...Try avoiding the fag, and if they try to help you, tell them you are uncomfortable with disgusting females who have dicks...PeACe

seen

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 05:06:56 PM »

First of they hired her b/c she could sue for descrimination.  Or maybe they hired him when she was still a guy.  I got a uncle like that, thats now my aunt.  And they tried to do that at his job.  Now they are stuck with it.  And maybe other people werent appalled by it b/c they are more mature then you.  And have there own problems to worry about rather then some dude thats now a broad. 
that was pretty stupid man.  I guess since you have family members that get sex changes you dont understand how someone normal could get grossed out from this.

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 05:29:14 PM »
This thread makes me die inside.

Infact I'll even tell you why, because the intolerance by some of you guys is just as bad as the way black people were treated by whites  all those years ago. You can't expect people to act one way for your demographic if you can't tolerate others.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:33:15 PM by Cop Killla - DipCC's Favorite Poster »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 06:08:32 PM »
This thread makes me die inside.

Infact I'll even tell you why, because the intolerance by some of you guys is just as bad as the way black people were treated by whites  all those years ago. You can't expect people to act one way for your demographic if you can't tolerate others.

LMAO@comparing blacks to transexuals... :grumpy: