Author Topic: My experience at the Math Lab today.  (Read 613 times)

Diabolical

Re: My experience at the Math Lab today.
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 06:13:55 PM »
Why? They're still people.

herpes

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 06:22:07 PM »
Im with you man, shit was fuckin disgusting.  I go to a community college and it is a nice school, its a real large campus and has a good reputation for a community college, thats why I am shocked they hired something like this. It makes no sense, besides the girl that smiled at me, no one else seemed that appalled like I was, that is what was most disturbing about the whole shitty situation.

First of they hired her b/c she could sue for descrimination.  Or maybe they hired him when she was still a guy.  I got a uncle like that, thats now my aunt.  And they tried to do that at his job.  Now they are stuck with it.  And maybe other people werent appalled by it b/c they are more mature then you.  And have there own problems to worry about rather then some dude thats now a broad. 
that was pretty stupid man.  I guess since you have family members that get sex changes you dont understand how someone normal could get grossed out from this.

No i do understand, my uncle is a sick fuck.  but at the same time i keep it moving.  i got my own problems to worry about.  If it makes someone happy and its not effecting my money or my happiness then let them be.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 06:57:13 PM »
Why? They're still people.

They're people with a mental problem...Is that what you consider blacks? Blacks did not BECOME black by choice, and even if they did, it's not a sick thing to be black... Your comparison was terrible...PeACe

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 07:13:12 PM »
It's not sick to be a transexual either. You think they did it because they had a choice?

I suggest you do some research about it.

herpes

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 07:28:28 PM »
It's not sick to be a transexual either. You think they did it because they had a choice?

Yea cop killa is actually right.  I dont understand it and i think its some weird ass shit.  But these people feel like they are females since they are small children.  Chemically in the brian and gene wise they are actually women but are born as men.

suckaa free

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »
This thread makes me die inside.

Infact I'll even tell you why, because the intolerance by some of you guys is just as bad as the way black people were treated by whites  all those years ago. You can't expect people to act one way for your demographic if you can't tolerate others.

are you fuckin kidding me dogg?  do not ever, ever compare color to sexual prefrence.  thats just horrible.   :grumpy:

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 07:56:47 PM »
Is it hell, that's just because the majority of this forum are homophobes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 08:00:18 PM »

Yea cop killa is actually right.  I dont understand it and i think its some weird ass shit.  But these people feel like they are females since they are small children.  Chemically in the brian and gene wise they are actually women but are born as men.

Yea, they have brain damage...It's all a psychological thing, has nothing to do with their birth, it's the enviroment they were raised in and the things they saw growing up...Their brain slowly formulated into that of a transexual's...You think they'd feel this way if they never knew of transexuals? Hell no, they'd probably just be homos...It's sad that people can compare this to being black, that's how you KNOW the world is gunna end soon...PeACe

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 08:09:43 PM »
I never even compared it to being black anyway, I compared the phobia of gays & transexuals to the phobia of black people by whites whenever that was. Which is kind of like the phobia that god loving America has about Muslims right now.

All because they don't understand it.

herpes

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2006, 08:12:50 PM »

Yea, they have brain damage...It's all a psychological thing, has nothing to do with their birth, it's the enviroment they were raised in and the things they saw growing up...Their brain slowly formulated into that of a transexual's...You think they'd feel this way if they never knew of transexuals? Hell no, they'd probably just be homos...It's sad that people can compare this to being black, that's how you KNOW the world is gunna end soon...PeACe
then explain my father and and his 2 other brothers.  they grew up in the same enviorment.  Saw the same shit growing up.  How come my dad and my other 2 uncles arent homo's, transexuals, cross dressers, or sexual deviants in general ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2006, 08:13:27 PM »
I never even compared it to being black anyway, I compared the phobia of gays & transexuals to the phobia of black people by whites whenever that was. Which is kind of like the phobia that god loving America has about Muslims right now.

All because they don't understand it.

No, genius, because it's sick...How can you compare being grossed out by a transexual to being grossed out by a black? And don't tell me that's not what you compared, it's EXACTLY what you compared...Transexuals are not normal beings, they have a problem, and it's a publicly disturbing one at that...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 08:15:59 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2006, 08:14:53 PM »

then explain my father and and his 2 other brothers.  they grew up in the same enviorment.  Saw the same shit growing up.  How come my dad and my other 2 uncles arent homo's, transexuals, cross dressers, or sexual deviants in general ?

They have 2 different brains...The way they think is different. Do you not get it? If this guy never knew of such a thing as homosexuality, he would not be a homo...Same goes for trannies...Bottom line.

herpes

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2006, 08:35:48 PM »

They have 2 different brains...The way they think is different. Do you not get it? If this guy never knew of such a thing as homosexuality, he would not be a homo...Same goes for trannies...Bottom line.

im pretty sure my uncle didnt know what a transexual was when he was 3-4 years old.  And that was the earliest age he remembers feeling like a woman

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2006, 08:47:54 PM »

im pretty sure my uncle didnt know what a transexual was when he was 3-4 years old.  And that was the earliest age he remembers feeling like a woman

Yea, I'm sure your uncle really remembers how he felt when he was 3-4 years old...Fags are sick, they lie so people will accept them. "Oh, I remember feeling gay at age 3-4". HOMO, PLEASE...WHO THE HELL FEELS ANY SEXUAL FEELINGS AT 3-4? It's all a bunch of BS, he's a fag by choice, maybe not purely choice, but it's his brain, if he got amnesia tomorrow and forgot his whole life, he definitely would not be gay or "transexual" anymore...PeACe

suckaa free

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »
^real talk.   8)

LOL at "HOMO, PLEASE..."   :laugh: