Author Topic: My experience at the Math Lab today.  (Read 617 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: My experience at the Math Lab today.
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 12:34:20 PM »
It's not sick to be a transexual either. You think they did it because they had a choice?

I suggest you do some research about it.

Yea cop killa is actually right.  I dont understand it and i think its some weird ass shit.  But these people feel like they are females since they are small children.  Chemically in the brian and gene wise they are actually women but are born as men.

Yea, they have brain damage...It's all a psychological thing, has nothing to do with their birth, it's the enviroment they were raised in and the things they saw growing up...Their brain slowly formulated into that of a transexual's...You think they'd feel this way if they never knew of transexuals? Hell no, they'd probably just be homos...It's sad that people can compare this to being black, that's how you KNOW the world is gunna end soon...PeACe
then explain my father and and his 2 other brothers.  they grew up in the same enviorment.  Saw the same shit growing up.  How come my dad and my other 2 uncles arent homo's, transexuals, cross dressers, or sexual deviants in general ?

They have 2 different brains...The way they think is different. Do you not get it? If this guy never knew of such a thing as homosexuality, he would not be a homo...Same goes for trannies...Bottom line.

im pretty sure my uncle didnt know what a transexual was when he was 3-4 years old.  And that was the earliest age he remembers feeling like a woman

Yea, I'm sure your uncle really remembers how he felt when he was 3-4 years old...Fags are sick, they lie so people will accept them. "Oh, I remember feeling gay at age 3-4". HOMO, PLEASE...WHO THE HELL FEELS ANY SEXUAL FEELINGS AT 3-4? It's all a bunch of BS, he's a fag by choice, maybe not purely choice, but it's his brain, if he got amnesia tomorrow and forgot his whole life, he definitely would not be gay or "transexual" anymore...PeACe
there is a big difference between sexual feelings and gender identity issues. 

It doesn't change what I said, no one has/remembers "gender identity issues" at age 3-4. Trust me on this...LOL.

no actually some people do.  I saw it on discovery channel.  My teacher in human sexuality showed a video on it.  This little boy about 3-4 years old thought he was a girl.  This little boy swore he was a girl.  And you could see how emotionally distraught the father was over this.  but hey NIK knows all so this father probably goes in the boys room at night and tells him the wonderful world of being transgender.

Yea, the kid is weird...There are kids who feel like they are dragon flies at age 3-4, it's all a mental thing...Think about it...PeACe

herpes

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 12:36:42 PM »
::) Dr. NIK

You know people have been researching this stuff for years right?

That's why they know what they're talking about.

I'm not saying rapists aren't fucked up though.

Yea, people have been researching this with no proof...LOL. Everything regarding this subject is a theory , moron.

so then by that reasoning, everything you are saying is a theory also.  So who the fuck are you to come on here talking like your word is the end all.  Oh wait i forgot your NIK.  You dont need to do any research on any subject b/c well your nik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 12:40:30 PM »
It's not sick to be a transexual either. You think they did it because they had a choice?

Yea cop killa is actually right.  I dont understand it and i think its some weird ass shit.  But these people feel like they are females since they are small children.  Chemically in the brian and gene wise they are actually women but are born as men.

Yea, they have brain damage...It's all a psychological thing, has nothing to do with their birth, it's the enviroment they were raised in and the things they saw growing up...Their brain slowly formulated into that of a transexual's...You think they'd feel this way if they never knew of transexuals? Hell no, they'd probably just be homos...It's sad that people can compare this to being black, that's how you KNOW the world is gunna end soon...PeACe
then explain my father and and his 2 other brothers.  they grew up in the same enviorment.  Saw the same shit growing up.  How come my dad and my other 2 uncles arent homo's, transexuals, cross dressers, or sexual deviants in general ?

They have 2 different brains...The way they think is different. Do you not get it? If this guy never knew of such a thing as homosexuality, he would not be a homo...Same goes for trannies...Bottom line.

im pretty sure my uncle didnt know what a transexual was when he was 3-4 years old.  And that was the earliest age he remembers feeling like a woman

Yea, I'm sure your uncle really remembers how he felt when he was 3-4 years old...Fags are sick, they lie so people will accept them. "Oh, I remember feeling gay at age 3-4". HOMO, PLEASE...WHO THE HELL FEELS ANY SEXUAL FEELINGS AT 3-4? It's all a bunch of BS, he's a fag by choice, maybe not purely choice, but it's his brain, if he got amnesia tomorrow and forgot his whole life, he definitely would not be gay or "transexual" anymore...PeACe

It doesn't change what I said, no one has/remembers "gender identity issues" at age 3-4. Trust me on this...LOL.

I agree with NIK how can someone at age 3-4 think oh yeah i want to be a girl, i think i'll be a T\V. And i dont care about Gays if people wanna be gay thats there buisness, but telling me that someone knows that they wanna be a tranny at age 3-4 is BULLSHIT! i have an aunt thats gay and she was straight her whole life, she just got sick of men, but shell still admit she misses men, she just found a girl that treats her better  ???
So most of the time when it comes to being gay about 95% of the time its a person's choice, sexual preference most of the time is a choice. Now being a pedophile or rapist, now thats usually a chemical imbalance, but in most cases of sexuality, its pretty much  all choice...

at 3-4 years old, these people have no clue what T/V is, but at the same time if you ask them at 3-4 they swear they are a female.  And also there is a big difference between being gay and being T/V.  A big difference.

MOST transexuals did not swear they were girls at age 3-4...If that is the case with some, it's most likely because they were screwed up from an early childhood, something they encountered or went through made them relate to girls more than boys in their head...Imagine if they never saw females, do you think they would still feel that way? Maybe they would be sensitive males, but no way would they just turn into a female if they never knew it existed...None of this is proven, but it's hard for me to believe that a "chemical imbalance" causes this, especially when most cases were abused as children or went through something traumatic to that extent...Something gets set off in the brain...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 12:41:21 PM »
^^^

so then by that reasoning, everything you are saying is a theory also.  So who the fuck are you to come on here talking like your word is the end all.  Oh wait i forgot your NIK.  You dont need to do any research on any subject b/c well your nik

Diabolical

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 12:47:42 PM »
You've no proof, lol.

I won't stoop to calling you names just because you don't agree with me though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 01:15:28 PM »

VVV Too late VVV

But, yea, I know I have no proof, and neither do you...That's the only reason we're having this discussion in the first place...PeACe

Diabolical

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 03:33:38 PM »

VVV Too late VVV

But, yea, I know I have no proof, and neither do you...That's the only reason we're having this discussion in the first place...PeACe

Dr. NIK was a joke and it's not on the same level as 'moron' lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 03:40:53 PM »

VVV Too late VVV

Dr. NIK was a joke and it's not on the same level as 'moron' lol.

Now you're getting butt-hurt and comparing levels of insults....LOL. Who cares? What you were saying was dumb, hence me calling you moron...Don't take it personal. :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 04:14:52 PM »
At first I thought you said "meth lab"...LOL.
If this thread was titled " My experience at the Meth Lab today", it would be an instant classic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 04:18:10 PM »
As for the topic, people that are transvestites, whether it's their choice or something in their genetic make-up, shouldn't be offended or upset if people look a tthem or laugh at them. It ain't even about maturity, it's just odd.

Every action has a reaction.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 04:20:48 PM »
um..it is very freaky....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 10:57:10 PM »

no actually some people do.  I saw it on discovery channel.  My teacher in human sexuality showed a video on it.  This little boy about 3-4 years old thought he was a girl.  This little boy swore he was a girl.  And you could see how emotionally distraught the father was over this.  but hey NIK knows all so this father probably goes in the boys room at night and tells him the wonderful world of being transgender.

Yea, the kid is weird...There are kids who feel like they are dragon flies at age 3-4, it's all a mental thing...Think about it...PeACe

wait wait wait, what little kid thought he was a dragon fly??? LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2006, 10:19:11 AM »

wait wait wait, what little kid thought he was a dragon fly??? LOL!

I dunno dude, it was a dumb example... I mean, there are kids who watch "Power Rangers" and think they are actually a Power Ranger, just shit like that, it's all a mental thing...PeACe

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2006, 10:31:55 AM »
At first I thought you said "meth lab"

hell yeah me too. god damn dyslexia. lmao

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2006, 01:05:46 PM »
No disrespect but I think Cop Killa is a transsexual becuase he/she always flips out on this topic.

I don't think he likes black people either because he thinks she can say 'the n word' and compare us to transvestites!!