Author Topic: Matt Hughes Vs BJ Penn  (Read 638 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Matt Hughes Vs BJ Penn
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 05:36:17 PM »
I hope Liddell murders him, I fuckin hate Tito.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 08:44:51 PM »
I hope Liddell murders him, I fuckin hate Tito.
I used to not like him, but after seeing him on Ultimate Fighter 3 as a coach, i really gained alot of respect for him, plus hes such a hard worker.
I wanna see Micheal Bisping fight!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 01:22:19 AM »
UFC 63. Sept. 26th.
Matt Hughes vs BJ Penn. Welterweight Title 5 rds
Last time they fought in 02 Penn beat Hughes, that was Hughes last lost. But Penn lost his last fight to GSP (George St. Pierre).
I think Hughes is gonna win 3rd rd stoppage cuz i think Hughes will be beating the shit out of Penn in the ground and pound, But Penn is very good, he lost a split decision to GSP, so it could have went either way and he was the last mean to beat Hughes, so we will see..Any predictions?

DAMN DO I KNOW MY UFC! 3rd rd. stoppage just like i said
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 09:18:49 AM by MoSavThanLegit »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 02:37:04 PM »
i thought another Ortiz/Shamrock fight was planned?  I saw a commercial on Spike TV

i dont know why they bother, Ortiz shitkicked Shamrock last time.....the commercial tried to say it was a controversial match bcuz the ref called it so quickly, shamrock was pissed,   but he was layed out, on the ground, with Ortiz throwin' bow after bow to his face....the ref had to call it.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 03:13:31 PM »
i thought another Ortiz/Shamrock fight was planned?  I saw a commercial on Spike TV

i dont know why they bother, Ortiz shitkicked Shamrock last time.....the commercial tried to say it was a controversial match bcuz the ref called it so quickly, shamrock was pissed,   but he was layed out, on the ground, with Ortiz throwin' bow after bow to his face....the ref had to call it.
Thats on the next event card on Oct. 14th.

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »

The Tito/Shamrock fight is on the 10th on Spike....then the Franklin/Silva fight is the 14th on PPV

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »

The Tito/Shamrock fight is on the 10th on Spike....then the Franklin/Silva fight is the 14th on PPV
Thank you, good thing it isnt on ppv.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2006, 02:08:02 PM »

Thank you, good thing it isnt on ppv.

what a waste. Tito is gonna win again...Give us a better Spike MAIN EVENT!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 02:35:24 PM »
Rich Franklin > Anderson Silva

Im behind Rich all the way he's my favourite fighter.

PLANT

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 02:47:17 PM »

Ya, I want Franklin to take care of Silva too.....Franklin is the man.  UFC is really promoting Silva right now tho.  On UFC.com they called him unstopable and said he was easily the most dangerous middleweight contender.  Keep in mind Franklin hasnt fought in 7 months either...Hope Rich wins tho.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 03:03:32 PM »

Ya, I want Franklin to take care of Silva too.....Franklin is the man.  UFC is really promoting Silva right now tho.  On UFC.com they called him unstopable and said he was easily the most dangerous middleweight contender.  Keep in mind Franklin hasnt fought in 7 months either...Hope Rich wins tho.

yeah thats true....hoepfully hell be in great shape...Rich is real tough...Anderson is gonna have to make no mistakes

The Best of 3 Worlds