Author Topic: E.1999 Eternal not a classic album???  (Read 748 times)

HNIC

Re: E.1999 Eternal not a classic album???
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2001, 09:37:40 PM »
bones best work was on their first ep. eternal is no classic.

you guys throw the classic word about too cheaply, i suppose some of you think space boogie was a classic too. to have a classic youve got to have on point lyrics otherwise you could be any ass of the street with good production a bit of singing here and there and the bang - to all you its a classic.

bone did have some impact but not like you guys make out. i still believe them to be a gimmick masterminded by easy e - now thats what i call a business man.

minoritism has high standards which i have. i aint just gonna call sommat classic cos it had impact or good production.

what do you class as classic minoritism?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2001, 10:12:45 PM »

you guys throw the classic word about too cheaply, i suppose some of you think space boogie was a classic too. to have a classic youve got to have on point lyrics otherwise you could be any ass of the street with good production a bit of singing here and there and the bang - to all you its a classic.

bone did have some impact but not like you guys make out. i still believe them to be a gimmick masterminded by easy e - now thats what i call a business man.

minoritism has high standards which i have. i aint just gonna call sommat classic cos it had impact or good production.

A classic album is an album where I can listen to almost 90% of the songs and say, "Damn, that shit is bad."  And I can listen to it over and over again for about 2 months straight.

And that same record never gets old, you can put it away but you can never keep it too far from you.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2001, 10:16:11 PM »
Oh yeah, FUCKING CLASSIC.

engelwood

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2001, 10:34:59 PM »
Its a Classic. No question.

On a side note, I was helping a friend move, and we were driving in his car, and listening to it. I got out and put the CD in my pocket, and when helping him move his couch, I broke it! It was the OG one too, w/o the crossroads remix... Ive gotta get that album again....

-Engelwood

HNIC

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2001, 11:41:45 PM »
'A classic album is an album where I can listen to almost 90% of the songs and say, "Damn, that shit is bad."  

your wrong.

A classic album is an album where IM GANGSTA can listen to almost 100% of the songs and say, "Damn, that shit is bad."

thats why there has only ever been about 10 classic albums (thats being generous) in rap history.

bones lyrics are too bland for their work to be classed as classic.

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2001, 04:43:40 AM »
^^^LMAO at all those rollie eyes!! Hahahaha. Minoritism got punked 3 times. I exposed him as a herb who thinks there are ONLY 4 rap classics, then he herbed himself by saying Physco Drama is better than Bone [yea fucking right] and saying his review on Eternal is better than mine. LMMFAO. Then 7th punked him just now. Pathetic......

yeah you "PUNK" me 3 times....hahahaha you have no life whatsoever.....you take internet shit too seriously....anyways, BONE isn't classic tell em learn how to speak right first

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2001, 04:49:35 AM »

A BIG FUCK U TOO THEN PUNK............And here's some rolly eyes, shove it up yur ass.......... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Well it's clear u dont when u only count "4" albums as classics...........Dat aint hard 2 figure out ::) ::) ::)

And by tha way, how are u gonna sit there and tell me Psycho Drama is better than bone, I got hella their shit and they sound exactly like bone, they just dont got tha harmony, they just some Fast ass spitters who keep spittin and spittin..........At first it's some good hype up shit, but as u keep listenin it gets boring, same goes wit Twista, although Twista's fuckin sick, he just dont got tha harmony..........

Yo I had enough man, fuck u, I dont wanna waste my time on u...........And oh, I KILLED yur ass in our battle in tha keystyle forum.............I have no idea how u had tha nerve 2 make peeps vote............

hahaha this kid is too funny....you NEVER KILLED my ass at the keystyle forum......is that why you have to ALWAYS rely on your crew votes???? shut the fuck up....fake rhymer....thats why you have to "type" your shit instead of actually rapping your shit cuz you CAN'T you whack.....is that why you got knocked out by a middleweight in the FIRST ROUND?????mawhahahahahahahah anyways, you and gayrazor are too obsessed by bone.....and when the FUCK did i say psycho drama is better than bone???? i mentioned them cuz they have the same style and NO ONE talks about them.......btw DON'T FRONT like you know who psycho drama is boy....oh yeah....dickriders like you and gayrazor didn't even know bone until you heard "crossroads" and when you saw the record sales....you call it a classic.....non-educated motherfuckers.....

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2001, 04:59:29 AM »
p.s. YA'LL STILL haven't told me WHY this album is classic....all ya'll did was get meaningless votes to try to prove something but you ain't doing shit.......i mean you think if i see gangs of peeps say its classic then i'm gonna start thinking like that??? fuck no...so i really don't know what youre trying to achieve....after so many posts, gayrazor and that dicksucking bitch 7th STILL haven't told me a single impact they had or whatever......hahahahahaha this shit is too funny

btw the vote is 10-5 in favor of classic...learn how to do math first boy...but the votes don't even matter and i don't have to explain

oh yeah its also real funny how gayrazor counts ALL the votes that peeps say its classic but less than half of votes that peeps say its NOT classic....why?? do you want it classic that bad??? kekekekekee face the facts..its NOT CLASSIC also the7th me having no knowledge in hip-hop???? bitch pleez thats like saying me didn't fuck your mom(which i did btw) i have more knowledge than your whole fake rap wannabe family generation

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2001, 06:11:43 AM »

FINALLY!!!! someone has came correct by the meaning of "classic" yes...i have VERY high standands.....and speaking of classic albums i want to straighten out when i said i only consider 4 albums classic and they were:

illmatic
chronic
7 day theory
doggystyle

the reason why these albums are classics because they live up to every single hip-hop junkies expectations...if not even more....these are "heaven sent" albums seriously......i could listen to every single track and won't be disappointed....i still do matter of fact bump this shit in my car without any hesitation or embarrassment....regardless of fake motherfuckers say that "ohhh that shit is old" but i don't pay attention to one hit wonders and still bump those albums regardless...illmatic....i've already explain this in the review section..the lyricism THE BEST, makaveli=amazing album overall, chronic= best production, doggystyle= best production and snoop's hungry vocal delievery........perfect albums 5/5

now this is honorable mentions:(the albums that are 4.5-4.99 but NOT classic)

pac-me against the world 4.8/5
all eyez on me 4.9/5
mobb deep-da infamous 4.6/5
wu-tang-36 chambers 4.9/5
dj quik-safe + sound 4.5/5
notorious big-ready 2 die- 4.8/5
life after death 4.5/5
scarface(his 2nd album)-4.5/5
warren g the regulator-4.6/5
dogg pound dogg food-4.55/5
outkast-atliens-4.6/5
eric b. and rakim paid in full-4.9/5

!!!note!!!  i might've forget some albums but oh well....

here is solid albums(4-4.49):

bone creepin on a come up 4.3/5
stillmatic 4.46/5
reasonable doubt 4.4/5
bone e.1999 4.2/5 (i know i know i gave 3.8 but that was so i could piss those 2 gay fucks off)
vol.1 in my lifetime 4/5

man fuck this you get my point.........it would take me forever to name every single album....

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2001, 06:15:18 AM »

Ive already proved its a classic, in my album review. The sales have NOTHING to do with it being classic. I dont care if the album only went gold, it would STILL be a classic. Quit saying I rate albums based on sales only, and go read my review already........or are you afraid to do so, cuz you KNOW im right and you wont be able to argue anymore? Every song on the album is a classic track.........go read the review homie.....

P.S. I like Makaveli, Doggystyle, The Chronic, and Illmatic just fine, but E.1999 Eternal is just as good if not better than any of those. The only one of those that is probably better is the Chronic, the most influential hip hop album of the 90's. Doggystyle?? Classic album, but only cuz of Snoop's flow and the production. Lyrically, the album is COMPLETE SHIT. Illmatic? I think this and Eternal are equal but Im a bigger Bone fan so Ill take Eternal. Makaveli?? One of my fav albums, but it doesnt touch E.1999 Eternal. Not even close. And im a bigger 2Pac fan than I am a Bone fan.

oh HELL NO..i know you didn't......now i know you are just a straight up bone dickrider and a ignorant one matter of fact.....just read what i quote about gayrazor's comments what??? bone's album better than makaveli, illmatic???? nigga you CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!!?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2001, 06:55:42 AM »
you NEVER KILLED my ass at the keystyle forum......is that why you have to ALWAYS rely on your crew votes? shut the fuck up....fake rhymer....thats why you have to "type" your shit instead of actually rapping your shit cuz you CAN'T you whack.....is that why you got knocked out by a middleweight in the FIRST ROUND??

Crew Votes? show me one.........I told Doggystylin not 2 vote, and IBO knows not to.........
And as I said again u dont know me, I do fuckin rap my shit on audio faggot, my brother is a Recording Engineer dumbass, Just ask Doggystylin.......Rappin aint even wat I wanna do when I get outta school, I just do it 4 fun........
And I kicked yo ass, If u wanna battle again, be my guest punk....... ::)

is that why you got knocked out by a middleweight in the FIRST ROUND

Punk, dats Infinite's fault, b/c he didnt let maxi vote, he just started tha second round without tha votes being done.........And I should be in tha fuckin Heavyweights but "someone" replaced u instead of me..........lmao, Ill beat anyone in tha keystyle forum, Tha only challenges are Maxi, Pr1mo, and AlerG, but Ill see take on them any day.........Shit man, dont front about rhymes, dat aint yur area...........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2001, 06:59:42 AM »
IM GANGSTA said:
A classic album is an album where IM GANGSTA can listen to almost 100% of the songs and say, "Damn, that shit is bad."

lmao, This guy has no idea wat a classic album is..........Let BigJake explain dat shit to yall...........Yall dont got a clue...........

illmatic
chronic
7 day theory
doggystyle

the reason why these albums are classics because they live up to every single hip-hop junkies expectations...

U mean 2 tell me those 4 albums satisfy Every single Hip-Hop Junkie there is? c'mon man, think about it, SOO many peeps out here Hate Nas's shit, but they dont exclude dat it's a classic.........
It is a classic, but just aint their taste.........<<Dat rite there is da conclusion of this thread..........
Just admitit , East 1999 Eternal is a classic, but it aint yur taste.........And I could undrestand dat it aint yur taste b/c of Bone's Alternative style...........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2001, 08:59:47 AM »
CLASSIC!

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2001, 09:02:26 AM »

Crew Votes? show me one.........I told Doggystylin not 2 vote, and IBO knows not to.........
And as I said again u dont know me, I do fuckin rap my shit on audio faggot, my brother is a Recording Engineer dumbass, Just ask Doggystylin.......Rappin aint even wat I wanna do when I get outta school, I just do it 4 fun........
And I kicked yo ass, If u wanna battle again, be my guest punk....... ::)

Punk, dats Infinite's fault, b/c he didnt let maxi vote, he just started tha second round without tha votes being done.........And I should be in tha fuckin Heavyweights but "someone" replaced u instead of me..........lmao, Ill beat anyone in tha keystyle forum, Tha only challenges are Maxi, Pr1mo, and AlerG, but Ill see take on them any day.........Shit man, dont front about rhymes, dat aint yur area...........

haha this ain't my area??? hahahahaha you should hear REAL songs i did that i have on TAPE, you can't judge me over the internet.....and like you this ain't my occupation either, just extra shit....

btw you NEVER beaten me EVER....if you wanna battle bring it anytime.....you call yourself the GOAT but steadily you lost to maxi (49837489374 times lol), skillatiz, alerg, primo, and you haven't beaten me ........so whatever, at least i don't take keystyles seriously like others (you depend your life on it)

p.s. NOBODY replaced me over you in the heavyweights.....besides i don't give a fuck if i'm heavy middle light whatever....stop taking shit so serious fool

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2001, 09:07:58 AM »

lmao, This guy has no idea wat a classic album is..........Let BigJake explain dat shit to yall...........Yall dont got a clue...........

U mean 2 tell me those 4 albums satisfy Every single Hip-Hop Junkie there is? c'mon man, think about it, SOO many peeps out here Hate Nas's shit, but they dont exclude dat it's a classic.........
It is a classic, but just aint their taste.........<<Dat rite there is da conclusion of this thread..........
Just admitit , East 1999 Eternal is a classic, but it aint yur taste.........And I could undrestand dat it aint yur taste b/c of Bone's Alternative style...........

wtf???? yo I'M FROM THE MIDWEST.....(minneapolis) so how the fuck couldn't this be my taste??? i love twista, crucial conflict, do or die, bone (ONLY NAMING some of the fast rapping type rappers) whatever, i just don't think bone's 2nd album is classic thats all....you don't gotta have an orgasm about it....

btw...it ain't classic althought it IS my taste...