Author Topic: how much did 'The Documentary' sell the day Tony Yayos album came out?  (Read 676 times)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
Re: how much did 'The Documentary' sell the day Tony Yayos album came out?
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2006, 07:52:41 AM »
CHECK SOUND SCAN....

MOBB DEEP, IS OKAY, BUT THEM DUDES CAN DROP DOPE SHIT, I LOST RESPECT FOR THEM AFTER THE THING WIT TRU LIFE. THEY COULD NOT FHASE JAY-Z.
BANKS I THOUGHT WAS ONE OF THE ILLEST RHYMERS, BUT HE IS STARTING TO RECYCLE HIS WORD PLAY. AS FAR AS YAYO, BETTER OFF IN JAIL.  I'D PREFER 50'S OLD SHIT. YOUNG BUCK, AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO BAD ABOUT HIM. THE REST ARE NOTHING, TO TALK ABOUT.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 07:54:41 AM by arsonist »

'EclipZe

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2006, 08:22:05 AM »
lol @ ending joe buddens career, he never dissed budden only game did while he was on g-unit and 50 never helped him with that.

allthough old 50 is dope, new sometimes comes up with some heat but he's played out.  and joe buddens album was a 'i-wanna-make-it-into-the-commercial-crap-hip-hop-scene' album

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 08:24:33 AM »
lol @ ending joe buddens career, he never dissed budden only game did while he was on g-unit and 50 never helped him with that.

allthough old 50 is dope, new sometimes comes up with some heat but he's played out.  and joe buddens album was a 'i-wanna-make-it-into-the-commercial-crap-hip-hop-scene' album

Truth be told Joe Budden was smashing both Game and G-Unit lyrically until Game got him to stop the dissing at the club.  The 5 heartbeats mixtape was some real venomous shit.  People seem to forget that.  Budden has mentioned G-Unit all of one time since the Game left and he took a small shot at Banks.  He could have continued to rip the shit out of em but stopped because of what was said that night.

LOL co-sign on the i-wanna-make-it-into-the-commercial-rap-world Joe Budden.  His regular shit is dope but he so badly wants to be the next Jay-z that he fucks up the talent he has been given.  Mood Musik2 proves that.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 09:09:45 AM »
your own question: "why am i the one who gets called a dick rider when theres probably 300 users on here who love Game so much."

asnwered by urself: "I know almost everything about 50 Cent and ive read almost every piece of information on 50 Cent ever made and probably have almost every single track hes ever recorded too."

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 08:06:16 AM »
your own question: "why am i the one who gets called a dick rider when theres probably 300 users on here who love Game so much."

asnwered by urself: "I know almost everything about 50 Cent and ive read almost every piece of information on 50 Cent ever made and probably have almost every single track hes ever recorded too."

once agian ms. ggg-unit some one answer ur question, yet u neglect to hear it... here my answer..

cuz, u read every piece of shit he puts out. i like game but if dude write a book, i ain't runnin' to borders to go and cop it. same wit pac he is a legend, but i don't read any of his books... there for ur a dick ryder.... here is u and look what 50 doin' to u :banana_dss: