Author Topic: Papa John's Online  (Read 721 times)

acgrundy

Re: Papa John's Online
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2006, 09:56:35 PM »
well round table is the best chain but its expensive.  I usually go with pizza guys.  way better than the other chains, and usually cheaper too.  I dunno bout other areas, but right now in Sac they have great deals.  Also I would go for papa murphy's

rik

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2006, 10:03:20 PM »
well round table is the best chain but its expensive.  I usually go with pizza guys.  way better than the other chains, and usually cheaper too.  I dunno bout other areas, but right now in Sac they have great deals.  Also I would go for papa murphy's

Yeah I like the lesser known places they ususally have the best pizza. There's this place Bonellos not that far from my house that shit is straight piff.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2006, 10:51:56 PM »
Yeah, Roundtable knows what's up. They don't deliver in my area either though.

I used to know this one small joint called Leo's Pizza, but I got into an argument with the delivery guy so i refuse to order from them anymore. They charged me $20 something and i give the guy $4, and he has the nerve to tell me "I can't even make it back to the restaurant with this tip". So after a few minutes of back and forth insults I just told his ass he'll have to walk his ass back and slammed the door in his face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

suckaa free

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2006, 11:05:48 PM »
^ya brotha, good job not ordering from there again, they might put an unwanted extra topping on your pizza next time.   :puke:

acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2006, 11:10:29 PM »
Yeah, Roundtable knows what's up. They don't deliver in my area either though.

I used to know this one small joint called Leo's Pizza, but I got into an argument with the delivery guy so i refuse to order from them anymore. They charged me $20 something and i give the guy $4, and he has the nerve to tell me "I can't even make it back to the restaurant with this tip". So after a few minutes of back and forth insults I just told his ass he'll have to walk his ass back and slammed the door in his face.

hahaha nice work.  what the hell is wrong with a $4 tip for a $20 pizza?  Thats fuckin 20%, thats a fine tip.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 11:55:56 PM »
normally, i would just pay the pizza...and give a penny or none to driver.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2006, 12:06:09 AM »
^^^^ wow you sound like a nice citizen.  no wonder the world is such a great place, with fuckin cheap asses like yourself.  I bet lugis get spit in your pizza before it gets cooked.  fuckin cheap bastard.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2006, 01:18:14 AM »
grundy's like a sour ex pizza driver. dude half the time theyre super fuckin late with it, the drivers all burned out and isn't apologetic at all because he's so mad about not getting any car related benefits from dominoes, he just wants to get a little dough and get back to the crib without fuckin his already shitty ass whip up. fuck that g you better be on time with the pizza, and have a good attitude while you serve it to me. then i'll give u some extra cash to fill your tires up or get bud or whatever.

but round table is the business they run the cheap pizza delivery chains, good thin slices you can keep breakin off and chowin down on.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2006, 01:47:48 AM »
^^^^ wow you sound like a nice citizen.  no wonder the world is such a great place, with fuckin cheap asses like yourself.  I bet lugis get spit in your pizza before it gets cooked.  fuckin cheap bastard.
their attitude=amount of tip...u get it?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2006, 01:48:51 AM »
grundy's like a sour ex pizza driver. dude half the time theyre super fuckin late with it, the drivers all burned out and isn't apologetic at all because he's so mad about not getting any car related benefits from dominoes, he just wants to get a little dough and get back to the crib without fuckin his already shitty ass whip up. fuck that g you better be on time with the pizza, and have a good attitude while you serve it to me. then i'll give u some extra cash to fill your tires up or get bud or whatever.

but round table is the business they run the cheap pizza delivery chains, good thin slices you can keep breakin off and chowin down on.
word...so they don't deserve it.

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2006, 05:17:43 AM »

So you want your pizza made by a bunch of guys, you homo.

Papa Johns pizza sauce shits on the industry.

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2006, 05:21:38 AM »
papa johns and pizza hut both suck balls.  yall some broke ass mutha fuckas eatin that shit

Make up your mind retard.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2006, 10:53:09 AM »
Dicciccos and Raound Table for me

anyone else have a "Dicicco's" where they live??

The Best of 3 Worlds

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2006, 10:57:51 AM »
every time im in fresno im hittin up diciccos with the fam, theyre bomb!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2006, 10:59:32 AM »
every time im in fresno im hittin up diciccos with the fam, theyre bomb!
yeah thats where i live currently, is in Fresno. Diccicco's  ;D I got the day off im gonna eat some dicciccos and watch the Dodgers Cubs, the Giants Rockies

The Best of 3 Worlds