Author Topic: Papa John's Online  (Read 715 times)

rik

Re: Papa John's Online
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2006, 11:01:31 AM »
every time im in fresno im hittin up diciccos with the fam, theyre bomb!
yeah thats where i live currently, is in Fresno. Diccicco's  ;D I got the day off im gonna eat some dicciccos and watch the Dodgers Cubs, the Giants Rockies

You're goin to watch my Dodgers win, and the wack ass Giants lose!  8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2006, 11:06:33 AM »
every time im in fresno im hittin up diciccos with the fam, theyre bomb!
yeah thats where i live currently, is in Fresno. Diccicco's  ;D I got the day off im gonna eat some dicciccos and watch the Dodgers Cubs, the Giants Rockies

You're goin to watch my Dodgers win, and the wack ass Giants lose!  8)
Hoepfully not....The Dodgers were up 8 games 2 weeks ago and now are up 4, so whos been losing lately and whose been winning..???
Giants have won 20 of 28...Matt Cain on the hill today, GUARANTEED WIN....
0.26 era in his last 6 starts  :o Inclduing 11-3 since he started 1-5. The Dodgers are up 4 games and should win the division unless they collapse. The Giants are 2 1\2 behind the Pads for the W.C.
The Giants were down 8-1 last night and lost 9-8 with bases loaded in the 9th, so even lately when we have lost it hasnt been by much and we did it fighting...We also have the best Starting ERA in the NL, so if we do somehow get in, watch out!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2006, 04:21:54 PM »
Yeah, Roundtable knows what's up. They don't deliver in my area either though.

I used to know this one small joint called Leo's Pizza, but I got into an argument with the delivery guy so i refuse to order from them anymore. They charged me $20 something and i give the guy $4, and he has the nerve to tell me "I can't even make it back to the restaurant with this tip". So after a few minutes of back and forth insults I just told his ass he'll have to walk his ass back and slammed the door in his face.

hahaha nice work.  what the hell is wrong with a $4 tip for a $20 pizza?  Thats fuckin 20%, thats a fine tip.
That's what I'm saying. His reaction caught me off guard.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »
never ever get delievery...they piss people off.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2006, 05:13:23 PM »
papa johns and pizza hut both suck balls.  yall some broke ass mutha fuckas eatin that shit

well round table is the best chain but its expensive.  I usually go with pizza guys.  way better than the other chains, and usually cheaper too.  I dunno bout other areas, but right now in Sac they have great deals.  Also I would go for papa murphy's

Make up your mind retard.

pull your head out of your ass you down syndrome fucking idiot.  There is a difference between being cheap and budgeting your money.  Obviously you would know because:

a. you are a broke ass mutha fucka
b. you are retarded
c. you have no clue about anything outside of what your father does to you

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2006, 05:15:19 PM »
well round table is the best chain but its expensive.  I usually go with pizza guys.  way better than the other chains, and usually cheaper too.  I dunno bout other areas, but right now in Sac they have great deals.  Also I would go for papa murphy's

So you want your pizza made by a bunch of guys, you homo.

Papa Johns pizza sauce shits on the industry.

um, I could care less if my pizza is made by guys or girls, only a closet homophobe like you would worry about something like that.  but hey, its not your fault, thats what happens when your dad molests you at a young age.

lmao @ pappa john's shitting on anything.  only a broke ass retard who couldn't afford real pizza would say something like that.  What a coincidence huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2006, 05:42:28 PM »
What ya'll know 'bout that Joe Peeps?

Cowboy

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2006, 05:43:44 PM »
Round Table used to be my choice when i was in Cali. Can't find any out east though  >:(.

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2006, 06:00:14 PM »
grundy's like a sour ex pizza driver. dude half the time theyre super fuckin late with it, the drivers all burned out and isn't apologetic at all because he's so mad about not getting any car related benefits from dominoes, he just wants to get a little dough and get back to the crib without fuckin his already shitty ass whip up. fuck that g you better be on time with the pizza, and have a good attitude while you serve it to me. then i'll give u some extra cash to fill your tires up or get bud or whatever.

but round table is the business they run the cheap pizza delivery chains, good thin slices you can keep breakin off and chowin down on.

umm I've never delivered pizza in my life, I just understand how many people rely on tips as most of their income.  How the fuck do you know what is taking the pizza so long to get there?  Maybe, yeah I know this is a huge stretch, but just maybe, the people making the pizza are going slow, or they are really busy.  It seems very hard to imagine, but yeah, it can happen.  call it bizzaro world if you want, but it can happen.

If you give no tip or only $1, you are just a cheap ass mutha fucka, that is all there is to it.  If you don't want to tip, then get off your lazy ass and pick the pizza up yourself.

PLANT

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2006, 06:22:03 PM »
^^^^ wow you sound like a nice citizen.  no wonder the world is such a great place, with fuckin cheap asses like yourself.  I bet lugis get spit in your pizza before it gets cooked.  fuckin cheap bastard.
lol yo this shit had me laughing hard man.....for reals

LMAO

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2006, 06:23:47 PM »
I honestly usually give just a 2$ tip, is that not enough?

acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 06:31:03 PM »
15% of your total cost is what is an average tip.  However you can be a cheap ass like most of this forum and tip less.  Or you can be grateful that there is someone willing to deliver the pizza to you since you are too lazy to get off your ass and get it yourself, and tip a lil bit more than 15%.

15% of $20 = $3

If you can't afford to give that, than obviously you are living outside of your budget and shouldn't be spending that much money on a meal in the first place.

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 06:46:30 PM »
I'm richer than you fuck face I tip $5 per delivery.

acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 06:49:26 PM »

like I said dumb shit, 15% gratuity is an average tip.

I'm guessing you can eat 3 extra large pizza's yourself.  Whats that run you?  Lets just say $15 a pizza, thats $45.

15% of $45 = $6.75

So no, you are not only ridiculously fat, but also a cheap son of a bitch

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 06:59:57 PM »

like I said dumb shit, 15% gratuity is an average tip.

I'm guessing you can eat 3 extra large pizza's yourself.  Whats that run you?  Lets just say $15 a pizza, thats $45.

15% of $45 = $6.75

So no, you are not only ridiculously fat, but also a cheap son of a bitch

Buy one get one free idiot.

$23 pizza + $5 tip