Author Topic: Papa John's Online  (Read 719 times)

acgrundy

Re: Papa John's Online
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 07:03:41 PM »
thats only 2 pizza's tho, and you need 3.  oh wait, my bad, I forgot you are on a diet.  I take back everything I said.

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 07:05:42 PM »
thats only 2 pizza's tho, and you need 3.  oh wait, my bad, I forgot you are on a diet.  I take back everything I said.

Your friend count is 0.

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 07:09:06 PM »
your LBS count is 300

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 07:10:29 PM »
Atleast we're both telling the truth.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 07:18:09 PM »
I'm richer than you fuck face I tip $5 per delivery.

like I said dumb shit, 15% gratuity is an average tip.

I'm guessing you can eat 3 extra large pizza's yourself.  Whats that run you?  Lets just say $15 a pizza, thats $45.

15% of $45 = $6.75

So no, you are not only ridiculously fat, but also a cheap son of a bitch

fuck your tip ass philosophy...if they good..u tip 15..if they great u tip more...if they fucked up like u...tip a penny..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 07:19:37 PM »

I'm guessing you can eat 3 extra large pizza's yourself.  Whats that run you?  Lets just say $15 a pizza, thats $45.

15% of $45 = $6.75

fuck your tip ass philosophy...if they good..u tip 15..if they great u tip more...if they fucked up like u...tip a penny..

or in your case if you are a broke cheap son of a bitch you tip a penny.  don't make excuses for yourself, just say you are cheap.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 07:20:59 PM »

15% of $45 = $6.75

or in your case if you are a broke cheap son of a bitch you tip a penny.  don't make excuses for yourself, just say you are cheap.
bitch, i tip 15% at restuarnt...so shut the fuck up...

u know what tippin is all about? guess not..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 07:22:42 PM »
yes I do know what tipping is all about, as I am the one who explained it in the thread.  You know, the poster who you just hit the diss button for because you got butthurt that I spoke the truth about you being a cheap son of a bitch.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 07:25:48 PM »
yes I do know what tipping is all about, as I am the one who explained it in the thread.  You know, the poster who you just hit the diss button for because you got butthurt that I spoke the truth about you being a cheap son of a bitch.
naw..i ain't diss u..fucker...

LOOK ..u dumb motherfucka don't know what tip is all about so shut the fuck up.  Tip is general thing to do..but if ya were displease with the service because they rude like u...u give them what they deserve..
i bet you probably worked at some fucked up place begging motherfuckaz for tip 15%. u need to stop delievering pizza..fool
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:28:15 PM by pc8381 »

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 07:31:24 PM »
i love how even a thread about pizza coupons can turn into a pissing contest

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 07:33:16 PM »

15% of $45 = $6.75

Yeah he does he's a part-time waiter/pizza delivery man (89 honda civic).

So at least he gets good gas mileage.

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 07:34:11 PM »
i love how even a thread about pizza coupons can turn into a pissing contest

acgrundy has a small penis and he's stroking really hard.

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 07:34:17 PM »
well you lost the bet.  I was a busboy for a couple of years, it was one of the nicest restaurants in town, I made out fine in tips.  I also run a moving company where many customers tip at the end of the job, again I come out fine with tips.

look at you getting butthurt like a lil girl because I'm tellin the truth.  How in the hell do you get displeased with the service of a pizza delivery guy?  All they do is knock on your door and hand you the pizza.  If, in that crazy string of actions, you become displeased with the guy, then you have some serious issues.  Like I said before, many reasons can be why the pizza takes so long.  How in the hell can the delivery guy change the way traffic is?  How in the hell can he change how busy the restaraunt is?  How can he make the pizza makers work quicker and the over work hotter?  Its all out of the pizza guys hands.  And as I said before, if you think that they are lagging and taking their time on purpose, then get off your lazy ass and pick it up yourself.

I understand that an extra $1 or 2 out of my pocket for a bigger tip is not going to break me, but if a majority of the customers think like this it will definately add up and make a big difference to the person working for tips.  Then again I wouldn't expect you to know what work is.  Seeing as you are such a cheap bastard, I'm guessing you don't have a job.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 07:35:15 PM »

15% of $45 = $6.75

yes..but he ain't seeing the customer's perspective...

if customers giving ya less..that's because you doing something wrong..that's the only reason why agrundy motherfucka get -1% for tip.

acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »

15% of $45 = $6.75

and you are a full time fat ass (300 pounder)

So at least he knows which is the best Mcdonalds in town