Author Topic: Papa John's Online  (Read 725 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Papa John's Online
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2006, 07:39:34 PM »
well you lost the bet.  I was a busboy for a couple of years, it was one of the nicest restaurants in town, I made out fine in tips.  I also run a moving company where many customers tip at the end of the job, again I come out fine with tips.

look at you getting butthurt like a lil girl because I'm tellin the truth.  How in the hell do you get displeased with the service of a pizza delivery guy?  All they do is knock on your door and hand you the pizza.  If, in that crazy string of actions, you become displeased with the guy, then you have some serious issues.  Like I said before, many reasons can be why the pizza takes so long.  How in the hell can the delivery guy change the way traffic is?  How in the hell can he change how busy the restaraunt is?  How can he make the pizza makers work quicker and the over work hotter?  Its all out of the pizza guys hands.  And as I said before, if you think that they are lagging and taking their time on purpose, then get off your lazy ass and pick it up yourself.

I understand that an extra $1 or 2 out of my pocket for a bigger tip is not going to break me, but if a majority of the customers think like this it will definately add up and make a big difference to the person working for tips.  Then again I wouldn't expect you to know what work is.  Seeing as you are such a cheap bastard, I'm guessing you don't have a job.

Hey...pizza delivery is still a service that needs good performance...good attitude and on time...
that's what i'm talking..

u..see.. ur attitude needs to change if you want decent tip... yeah, i given some delivery guys less then normal..because they came at me the wrong way...
they need to say "hi..here you go...thx u"

but all u waiters need to learn good manner and attend your customers every 15 to 20 minutes...or if someone needs assistant, you quickly attend to them...
fuck the waiting for them to holla at you...

service is about giving extra mile to your customers...u lost my friend.

p.s..also delievery boys need to plan ahead in which route to go and the shortest...that's delievering..
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:45:34 PM by pc8381 »
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Donnie Smilo

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 07:41:48 PM »
They're all the same, loner.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
what ya mean the same?

if they want good tip...bring good service. and attitude. not fucked up.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 10:40:11 PM »
lol quit tryna act like you are not a cheap son of a bitch.  How the fuck does a pizza delivery guy come at you wrong?  hahahaha, they knock on your fuckin door, hand you the pizza, and take your money.  What the fuck do you want?  A fuckin handjob?  And LMMFAO @ a pizza delivery guy planning out their route.  hahahaha.  Let me repeat, THEY ARE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY.  Who in the fuck in their right mind would take extra time to plan out routes for delivering pizza?  ahhahahahah.  Holy fuckin shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 10:42:46 PM »
I honestly usually give just a 2$ tip, is that not enough?

No its not!
depends on how much pizza you get acutally...

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 10:43:11 PM »
I honestly usually give just a 2$ tip, is that not enough?

real spit.

rik

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 11:46:59 PM »
i love how even a thread about pizza coupons can turn into a pissing contest

haha...really though it seems that no thread stays on topic anymore.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2006, 12:39:20 AM »
lol quit tryna act like you are not a cheap son of a bitch.  How the fuck does a pizza delivery guy come at you wrong?  hahahaha, they knock on your fuckin door, hand you the pizza, and take your money.  What the fuck do you want?  A fuckin handjob?  And LMMFAO @ a pizza delivery guy planning out their route.  hahahaha.  Let me repeat, THEY ARE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY.  Who in the fuck in their right mind would take extra time to plan out routes for delivering pizza?  ahhahahahah.  Holy fuckin shit.
shut your dick slobbering bitch up..u startling ass motherfucker

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2006, 12:42:23 AM »
no dickhead...u kid..i don't like their damn attitude..when they hand me my fuckin' pizza..
as for u...u need to stop slobbering my dick, bitch.lmao..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:48:36 AM by pc8381 »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 12:55:08 AM »
agr...let's end this shit now..i'm tired of you yappin telling people how we gotta pay, ya ain't president..so fuck off

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2006, 09:42:28 AM »
i usually tip my pizza hut guy 2 bucks... but i usually just go online and order a large meat lovers for 10.99 plus tax and delivery charge $1.25 ends up being like 13 bucks total. so 2 bucks tip is not to bad i would say...

i also agree with if they dicks fuck em.. go get another job if you going to be a dick when u deliver my pizza alot can happen in that little time... that they knock on the door hand you the pizza and so on... ive had very very nice people do it and some dicks... and to be honest the best ones are the older Mexican workers that are grateful to have a job... the dicks are the punk ass young kids that have there first job because daddy aint paying the bills for him anymore....

i had a guy come and POUND on the door all po po status... and i was like ok whatever... open the door...and im like hi how ya doin? and he was like just here delivering your pizza....... with a attitude... never even cracked a smile or cared about anything. . . like its my fault you are delivering my pizza .. . go get another job fucker...

and then i have had the first i described older mexican man working... very humble, smile... joking talking....

there is a big difference... i mean yeah its short and simple but u can still make out a big differnce in your service....

i still tipped the punk ass 2 bucks maybe to make his day better... but im sure he continued to be a dick that day...

in other words punk ass felt like he deserved his 2 buck tip regardless of his service... while older man was trying to earn it from me....

acgrundy

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 07:06:37 PM »
LMAO!  You guys have serious issues when it comes to dealing with people.  The pizza guy knocks on your door, hands you the pizza and takes your money.  If in that chain of events you somehow find that he is "rude" or "acting wrong" then you guys are just whiny little bitches that probably can bitch about anything and everything.

OGB heard it before

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 07:25:04 PM »
then you guys are just whiny little bitches that probably can bitch about anything and everything.

how ironic.. i usualyy tip 10% but forreal, why do you care so much about other people not being so generous with the pizza guy? i dont give a fuck about a pizza guy... his tip depends on how quick he delivered and how generous i feel..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 07:29:28 PM by OGB heard it before »

acgrundy

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2006, 08:50:06 PM »
then you guys are just whiny little bitches that probably can bitch about anything and everything.

how ironic.. i usualyy tip 10% but forreal, why do you care so much about other people not being so generous with the pizza guy? i dont give a fuck about a pizza guy... his tip depends on how quick he delivered and how generous i feel..

I don't care.  I just want you people to admit that you are cheap bastards, and not that the pizza delivery guy is doing something bad.  Hey I'm cheap myself sometimes with tipping, but I'm not going to make up excuses for it.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2006, 11:10:48 PM »

I don't care.  I just want you people to admit that you are cheap bastards, and not that the pizza delivery guy is doing something bad.  Hey I'm cheap myself sometimes with tipping, but I'm not going to make up excuses for it.
we ain't need to admit nothing..there's nothing to admit...you have a standard of tipping..and i have my own standard....the end.