Author Topic: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion  (Read 638 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
signed up a week ago, and already has 100 posts.

fuckin loser.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2006, 04:22:27 PM »
Im just saying what I see, you are very ignorant, and none of your views make much sense at all.  You are a very dumb person thats all, no hard feelings.

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2006, 04:24:04 PM »
lol you are the last person that should call anyone a loser.   Read some of your posts in this section, I was shocked at the how dumb you sound on a consistent basis.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2006, 05:39:10 PM »
Important Dates in the History of Religion
http://www.cftech.com/BrainBank/OTHERREFERENCE/RELIGION/SigDatesInRelHis.html
B.C.
c. 2000? -- Abraham, founder of Judaism, is alive.

c. 13th century -- Moses, Hebrew lawgiver, is alive

c. 1100 - c. 500 -- The Veda , sacred texts of the Hindus, are compiled.

604 -- Traditional birth date of Lao-tzu, founder of Taoism.

588 -- Traditional birth date of Zoroaster's revelation.

c. 563 - c. 483 -- Buddha, founder of Buddhism, is alive.

551 - 479 -- Confucius, founder of Confucianism, is alive.

c. 540 - c. 468 -- Mahavira, founder of the Jains is alive.

c. 200 -- The Bhagavad Gita, important Hindu text, is written.

6 or 4 - c. A.D. 30 -- Jesus of Nazareth, founder of Christianity, is alive.

A.D.
33? -- The Crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ.

64? -- Peter, disciple of Jesus and, according to tradition, first bishop of Rome, dies.

c. 70 - c. 100 -- First four books of the New Testament - Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - are written.

5th century -- Two Buddhist sects - Zen and Pure Land (or Amidism) - are established.

c. 570 - 632 -- Muhammad the prophet - whose teachings, recorded in the Koran, form the basis of Islam - is alive.

622 -- Muhammad flees persecution in Mecca and settles in Yathrib (later Medina); the first day of the lunar year in which this event, known as the Hegira, takes place marks the start of the Muslim era.

936 -- Traditional date of the arrival from Iran of the first Parsis (followers of Zoroastrianism) in India.

1054 -- Catholic Pope Leo IX condemns the patriarch of Constantinople, finalizing the split between the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Roman Catholic Church.

c. 1224 - 74 -- Saint Thomas Aquinas, Italian philosopher and Roman Catholic theologian, is alive.

1309 - 77 -- The Roman Catholic papacy is seated in Avignon, France.

1483 - 1546 -- Martin Luther, leader of the Protestant Reformation in Germany and author of "95 Theses" (1517) is alive.

1491 - 1556 -- Ignatius Loyola, founder of the Jesuit Order or Roman Catholic priests, is alive.

1509 - 64 -- John Calvin, leader of the Protestant Reformation in France, is alive.

1549 -- The first Christian mission in Japan is established.

1582 -- Jesuit Matteo Ricci is the first missionary to be sent to China.

1620 -- Plymouth Colony in North America is founded in December by 102 English Puritan separatists, known as Pilgrims.

1642 - 91 -- George Fox, English founder of the Protestant Society of Friends (the Quakers) is alive.

1703 - 91 -- John Wesley, English founder of the Protestant movement that later became the Methodist Church, is alive.

1859 -- Charles Darwin, English naturalist, publishes Origin of Species , which elucidates his theory of organic evolution.

1869 - 70 -- The first Roman Catholic Vatican Council, at which the dogma of papal infallibility is promulgated, is convened by Pope Pius IX.

1869 - 1948 -- Mohandas K. Gandhi, Indian spiritual and political leader who helped his country achieve independence from Britain and sought rapprochement between Hindus and Muslims, is alive.

1933 - 45 -- The systematic persecution and attempted extermination of European Jews, known as the Holocaust, by Adolf Hitler's Nazi party takes place.

1948 -- The independent Jewish state of Israel is declared.

1962 - 65 -- The second Roman Catholic Vatican Council, at which changes were made in the liturgy and greater participation in services by lay church members was encouraged, is convened by Pope John XXIII and concluded by Pope Paul VI.

it can be said with more historical accuracy that if anything the sun and moon and stars and rainbows and puppies and kitty cats...ect. have  followed jewish ideals long before they 'followed' islam..

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Narrator

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 06:03:17 PM »
Islam was the religion of Blackman, the original man.  Muhammad just stole it from us, and now Infinite thinks he can become a GOD too if he converts to Islam.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 11:32:00 PM »
Im just saying what I see, you are very ignorant, and none of your views make much sense at all.  You are a very dumb person thats all, no hard feelings.

disgusting. not only are you a faggot and a groupie but a coward as well.

tell me how the fuck does some no name fuck just show up out of no where and start quoting Tech callin him dumb? over a period of 3-4 posts and a couple days. without showing one quote, or link, proof or providing a single argument.

this faggot is riding my coat tails, name droppin ass faggot.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 11:33:34 PM »
lol you are the last person that should call anyone a loser.   Read some of your posts in this section, I was shocked at the how dumb you sound on a consistent basis.

this loser spent his first week on dubcc studying Tech posts. smh  :-\

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2006, 01:19:28 AM »
Islam was the religion of Blackman, the original man.  Muhammad just stole it from us, and now Infinite thinks he can become a GOD too if he converts to Islam.

got a reference?

Narrator

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 10:35:13 AM »
got a reference?

Allah Clarence 13X, the Father, told me so.  If he says it, it is true.

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 10:46:46 AM »
got a reference?

lol

Crown

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2006, 11:48:02 AM »
got a reference?

lol

Christians think its true if Jesus said it so whats the difference.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 11:51:27 AM »

NOI isnt Orthodox Islam..

so... what about cracka's in islam.. not NOI?

Narrator

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2006, 12:08:52 PM »

NOI isnt Orthodox Islam..

so... what about cracka's in islam.. not NOI?

Neither is the Five-Percent Nation, but we are the GODs and Allah told us so.

Doesn't matter about devils.  Muslim or not, all shall have to perish come the revolution.  This is, of course, why Infinite should stop playing apologist to Farrakhan and give up.

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2006, 12:12:26 PM »

how are all the crackas gonna die?

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2006, 12:20:31 PM »

how are all the crackas gonna die?

I don't know.  Allah only knows.

Don't worry, tho...we might spare a handful that have intrinsic value.  I dunno what we'd do without Martin Scorsese, for example.

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2006, 12:22:48 PM »
how can i help?

i heard the nation was arming itself with weapons and waiting for its moment..

Narrator

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2006, 12:45:31 PM »
how can i help?

i heard the nation was arming itself with weapons and waiting for its moment..

Yes, we have lots of weapons, but their purpose right now is self-defense.  When Allah gives us the sign, we will know what to do.

You can help by buying our music and giving us money to buy more guns.

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2006, 01:02:19 PM »

ok i'll buy more music.. but don't waste it on platinum chains and bentleys.. ya heard?

Narrator

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2006, 01:15:55 PM »

ok i'll buy more music.. but don't waste it on platinum chains and bentleys.. ya heard?

Don't worry...those are rented, anyway.  Every rapper who follows the Supreme Mathematics is using their money to buy 'mo guns, 'mo clips, 'mo bullets...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2006, 02:28:57 PM »

Don't worry...those are rented, anyway.  Every rapper who follows the Supreme Mathematics is using their money to buy 'mo guns, 'mo clips, 'mo bullets...
Well, I remember I had a question in my history class a few years back asking which was the first official/recorded religion, and the answer was Judaism...I mean, according to Jews the first man was Jewish and the first language was Hebrew, so it's all based on what you believe, I guess...PeACe

fuckin idiot

Yes, I'm a fuckin idiot because that's the Jewish belief...Go sip some 40s while reading the Quran, you faggot.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2006, 11:29:21 PM »
Can you show any evidence that people practised Islam the way Muhammad and his followers did before Muhammad introduced it to his people? Show me historical evidence, outside the Quran, that Ramadan or Ede was present in societies predating Muhammad. Show me that culture in other eras.

If all you have is "it's true because the Quran says it's true" then you have nothing more than a man that says "it's true because the Bible says it's true".

Eid is a celebration day at the end of Hajj and Ramadaan, the Muslim religion was not founded upon the Eid holiday.  Previous Prophets did not observe this holiday, nor were they obligated to, in fact, modern day Muslim aren't even obligated to, it's just a celebration. 

As for Ramadaan.  Many Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) encouraged fasting amongst their people, (Jesus and Moses for example)   Major articles of faith in Islam such #1. Worship of God alone without partner  #2. Fasting  #3.  Charity  #4. Prayer, have been around long before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) infact, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was following the way of Prophet Abraham (pbuh) and others before him.

Let's take Jesus for example.  He followed all the major principles of Islam.  He worshipped and prayed to God alone.  He fasted.  He gave charity and service to poor and those in need.  He made good deeds.  These are the major principles of Islam.   God's religion has been the same throughout time, Paul is the one who made Christianity when he started teaching a hundred years after Jesus died, that Jesus was a partner to God and an idol to be worshipped.

100 years after Jesus died? Paul was killed 30 years after Jesus "died" (eventhough the Quran teaches you he did not die but was brought up to Heaven by Allah), so how exactly did he do all this 70 years after he was beheaded? Did Paul write the Gospel of John too? What about Mark and Matthew where the books describe the apostles worshipping Christ on Earth and Jesus not stopping them? Also, didn't Isa live on Earth for like 300 years with his council after the look-a-like was crucified? Wouldn't that mean Jesus outlived Paul and would have negated any of his teachings to the followers? How could Paul manipulate Christians while Jesus was still with them?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 01:27:18 AM »

bullshit the 'original man' worshiped animals and bannanas

AndrE16686

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 10:02:01 PM »

what happens to people of dark skin not of African descent, the Malays, the Asiatics and the dark skinned natives of all lands except Africa, what shall happen to us? Are we also to perish come this foretold revolution? Or is the revolution strictly a cleansing of the white devil?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2006, 10:07:24 PM »
devils or not .....white people are good quarter backs......::creates petition to get rid of aron brooks::

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2006, 10:44:51 PM »
devils or not .....white people are good quarter backs......::creates petition to get rid of aron brooks::

dont forget another valuable white man contribution....meat loaf

- Lewis Carroll