Author Topic: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion  (Read 1625 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: I Keep Finding People Are Unaware That Islam Is Not A New Relgion
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2006, 11:29:21 PM »
Can you show any evidence that people practised Islam the way Muhammad and his followers did before Muhammad introduced it to his people? Show me historical evidence, outside the Quran, that Ramadan or Ede was present in societies predating Muhammad. Show me that culture in other eras.

If all you have is "it's true because the Quran says it's true" then you have nothing more than a man that says "it's true because the Bible says it's true".

Eid is a celebration day at the end of Hajj and Ramadaan, the Muslim religion was not founded upon the Eid holiday.  Previous Prophets did not observe this holiday, nor were they obligated to, in fact, modern day Muslim aren't even obligated to, it's just a celebration. 

As for Ramadaan.  Many Prophets before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) encouraged fasting amongst their people, (Jesus and Moses for example)   Major articles of faith in Islam such #1. Worship of God alone without partner  #2. Fasting  #3.  Charity  #4. Prayer, have been around long before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) infact, the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was following the way of Prophet Abraham (pbuh) and others before him.

Let's take Jesus for example.  He followed all the major principles of Islam.  He worshipped and prayed to God alone.  He fasted.  He gave charity and service to poor and those in need.  He made good deeds.  These are the major principles of Islam.   God's religion has been the same throughout time, Paul is the one who made Christianity when he started teaching a hundred years after Jesus died, that Jesus was a partner to God and an idol to be worshipped.

100 years after Jesus died? Paul was killed 30 years after Jesus "died" (eventhough the Quran teaches you he did not die but was brought up to Heaven by Allah), so how exactly did he do all this 70 years after he was beheaded? Did Paul write the Gospel of John too? What about Mark and Matthew where the books describe the apostles worshipping Christ on Earth and Jesus not stopping them? Also, didn't Isa live on Earth for like 300 years with his council after the look-a-like was crucified? Wouldn't that mean Jesus outlived Paul and would have negated any of his teachings to the followers? How could Paul manipulate Christians while Jesus was still with them?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2006, 01:27:18 AM »
Islam was the religion of Blackman, the original man.  Muhammad just stole it from us, and now Infinite thinks he can become a GOD too if he converts to Islam.

bullshit the 'original man' worshiped animals and bannanas

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

AndrE16686

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2006, 10:02:01 PM »

ok i'll buy more music.. but don't waste it on platinum chains and bentleys.. ya heard?

Don't worry...those are rented, anyway.  Every rapper who follows the Supreme Mathematics is using their money to buy 'mo guns, 'mo clips, 'mo bullets...

what happens to people of dark skin not of African descent, the Malays, the Asiatics and the dark skinned natives of all lands except Africa, what shall happen to us? Are we also to perish come this foretold revolution? Or is the revolution strictly a cleansing of the white devil?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2006, 10:07:24 PM »
devils or not .....white people are good quarter backs......::creates petition to get rid of aron brooks::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2006, 10:44:51 PM »
devils or not .....white people are good quarter backs......::creates petition to get rid of aron brooks::

dont forget another valuable white man contribution....meat loaf
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Chief

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2006, 11:01:26 AM »
i love it when infinite starts a sentence like this:

Islam has been around since the Creator (God) has been around, and the Creator is eternal, infinite, and absolute; as is Islam.  Islam means submission to the will of the Creator.  The sun, moon, and stars testify to their Creator.  The creation is evidence of the Creator. 

it really puts things into perspective.

Narrator

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2006, 11:40:30 AM »
what happens to people of dark skin not of African descent, the Malays, the Asiatics and the dark skinned natives of all lands except Africa, what shall happen to us? Are we also to perish come this foretold revolution? Or is the revolution strictly a cleansing of the white devil?

EVERYONE is of African descent, even those you mentioned.  Africa is the cradle of humanity.

Yes, this is just a cleansing of the white devil.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2006, 12:06:58 PM »
^ doesn't that mean that we're all the same? how come you wanna clean shit then? you don't clean water by reducing it. we're all from the same source, we're all water, no matter if ocean or sea, salty or sweet.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2006, 12:25:50 PM »
^ doesn't that mean that we're all the same? how come you wanna clean shit then? you don't clean water by reducing it. we're all from the same source, we're all water, no matter if ocean or sea, salty or sweet.

LOL...Why do you bother? The reaction is what keeps this moron going...

Narrator

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2006, 12:27:41 PM »

Nope, Yakub made the white man inherently devilish.  He is the same only in source, but his evil characteristics cannot be reformed.  Well, not easily...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
According to the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (also spelled Yacub), was an evil scientist responsible for creating the white race — a race of devils, in their view. Yakub created white people by a process of "grafting" from the original black population of the world. It took 600 years for Yakub and his successors to fully whiten his creations. This was achieved under a despotic regime on the island of Patmos. The reasons for Yakub's actions are unclear. According to NOI doctrine, his progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.

J Bananas

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 04:57:32 PM »
According to the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (also spelled Yacub), was an evil scientist responsible for creating the white race — a race of devils, in their view. Yakub created white people by a process of "grafting" from the original black population of the world. It took 600 years for Yakub and his successors to fully whiten his creations. This was achieved under a despotic regime on the island of Patmos. The reasons for Yakub's actions are unclear. According to NOI doctrine, his progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that began in 1914.

that sounds like a tight movie

Narrator

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 07:34:43 PM »

All truth.  You forgot the part about the "mother wheel", though.  That was always my favorite.