Author Topic: Ras Kass and The Game fight..  (Read 3329 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ras Kass and The Game fight..
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2006, 12:40:41 PM »
lol at Rassy, he had this coming & completely deserved it.Afterall, he is the one who started this beef.

$Eg2$

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2006, 01:56:01 PM »
If Game did hit Rass Kass in the back of the head with a bottle or anywhere on the head with a bottle than Rass would have been laid out in some hospital right now.  If you hit someone in the head with a bottle there on the floor KO'd. 

That's a lie. My homie was hit in the head with a bottle, he was still able to fight and drive home.
I av been bottled but I had popped a few thizzles :banana_trippin: so never hurt but got scar on forehead.
Never hurt for reasons stated.... But blead like a bitch all night if he had been bottled fa sho wudda left a mark and wudda felt itt :baseballbat:

I'm sure u dudes iz talkin about a beer bottle I doubt Game hit em wit a beer bottle probably sum big bottle of sumthin if he indeed hit em wit a bottle maybe game hit em so hard it felt like a bottle or brick LOL

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2006, 05:45:04 PM »
The Game should act his age, a punch in a club doesn't prove anything. Im fed up of all the beef, I liked the diss songs at first but now he does a new one every week, i'm looking forward to Ras Kass destroying him.

do you have kids?

b/c punching someone in the face for talking about your kids is just as bad as talking about someone's mother. look man, if ras kass wanna try to beef with game because he jealous that he only known on the internet as a 'coulda/woulda' rapper then keep the beef clean. ras kass wanted publicity and game gave him some ;)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2006, 05:58:20 PM »
I think Game has a right to be heated, especially if Ras Kass did say something about his kids. However, Game's ONLY way of getting back would be to hit Ras, cause he can't see him on the mic.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2006, 12:22:20 AM »
Bishop and Ras should make a trak called 'Carson Connected'and end this cat   lmao

Those 2 on a joint would mean Game Over !!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2006, 12:38:31 AM »
^^Most of the people on this board would still say Game won. Smh.

XaNdEr

« Reply #96 on: September 16, 2006, 12:41:09 AM »
me not, i prefer ras above game... ;)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #97 on: September 16, 2006, 12:42:29 AM »
me not, i prefer ras above game... ;)

Then you are a sensible man.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2006, 03:08:36 AM »
why the fuck is everyone on ras nuts that much, dude can't flow and has no rhythm, plus he lacks delivery. which means his overall rap skills arent anything to write home about, no matter how many books he quotes or how many rhyme dictionaries he reads. his beats also suck, and he has no charisma. he's also a dumbass for locking himself up for years because he can't put down the bottle while driving. face it, dude is fucking overrated.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2006, 05:36:13 AM »
dude better go home and wash ur face, u got games nuts all over it  ::)

:loser:

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2006, 06:12:58 AM »
liking ras is similar to liking yukmouth. they both great lyrical artists but they don't make any noise in the industry..

there is no way ras is going to end game's career unless he puts out an album.. mixtapes, internet chats and having your 'design artist' talking isnt going to do shit.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2006, 07:03:36 AM »
why the fuck is everyone on ras nuts that much, dude can't flow and has no rhythm, plus he lacks delivery. which means his overall rap skills arent anything to write home about, no matter how many books he quotes or how many rhyme dictionaries he reads. his beats also suck, and he has no charisma. he's also a dumbass for locking himself up for years because he can't put down the bottle while driving. face it, dude is fucking overrated.

Ras is on everyones lists of greatest lyricists of all time...and you saying he cant rap??  go listen to eminem ya faggot.. damn you out your damn mind saying Ras cant rap...
listen to this song and tell me Ras cant rap tell me that Game is a better rapper or even in the same league what so everl...
 btw... im not a Ras groupie he's a good friend of mine..

http://www.hiphop-connections.com/sounds/It%20Had%20To%20Happen%20-%20Ras%20Kass.mp3

Femcee International

• Lil Geezy
  • Networking Female Rappers...Together!
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2006, 07:19:48 AM »
A few of you keep sayin Ras' dissed Game boy so he deserved it... post that song, ya'll seemed SO insistant that Ras started it with that song...post it... cause I dont know anyone whos heard any song that Ras PERSONALLY disses game or his family... if you CANT find this song to post, then shut the hell up with it.

GAME OVER!

XaNdEr

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2006, 07:28:45 AM »
another game hater.... ::)

welcome to the board, first post already is stupid, brings promises 4 the future  ::)

anyways, ras is just better lyrical wise then game is, period....

nobody can argue bout that, go listen 2 Soul On Ice, Rasassination or his last 2 mixtapes....those were str8 fire, game only put one classic out with the help of 1000 other ppl....nuff said

SGV

« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2006, 07:32:19 AM »

Someone needs to post that one picture again. LOL. You have no right to be in a Game versus anyone thread, giving your opinion. We already know who you're siding with. Question is, how can you like Game knowing that you're Mr. Real Hip Hop? Game is about the Money, not the Music.

And, again, where is the song that has Ras dissing Game's son, by name?