Author Topic: Ras Kass and The Game fight..  (Read 3336 times)

ABN

Re: Ras Kass and The Game fight..
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2006, 06:25:07 AM »
plus with the people Ras has behind him... ouch.. i doubt very much this is over..
well you see, the people that Ras "got behind him" are a lot closer with a person on Gameīs team. thatīs why they havenīt got involved in the whole Spider versus Game BS. Demetrius Flenory and them did some heavy business with Jimmy back in the early 90īs that had nothing to do with music.

Xyz

• Lil Geezy
  • gfunk4life
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2006, 07:10:06 AM »
http://www.hhnlive.com/news/more/349.html

broken jaw from sucker punch  ::) ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2006, 07:24:10 AM »

So Game's just broken the "peace on the west" deal... first he disrespected Dre by not shutting up about 50.. and now he's done the same to Snoop... what a retard... talk about black balling yourself... plus with the people Ras has behind him... ouch.. i doubt very much this is over..

?

SGV

« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2006, 07:32:31 AM »
Ras is close with Spider, 40 Glocc and Dow Jones... All are down with G-Unit. That can only mean one thing.

But anyway, I'd hope Game would knock out Rassy with one punch. Dude towers over him. If he didn't, LMAO.

Don Seer

« Reply #79 on: September 15, 2006, 07:42:07 AM »

So Game's just broken the "peace on the west" deal... first he disrespected Dre by not shutting up about 50.. and now he's done the same to Snoop... what a retard... talk about black balling yourself... plus with the people Ras has behind him... ouch.. i doubt very much this is over..

?

game was down with snoops 'no beefin ON the west, AMONGST the west'...

ABN

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2006, 07:45:19 AM »

?

game was down with snoops 'no beefin ON the west, AMONGST the west'...
well Game certainly didnīt start this "beef". listen to some Ras Kass songs and some of the slick shit heīs said in interviews. i donīt think Snoop meant that everybody thatīs down with that shit should just sit down and be puppets when others disrespect them.

SGV

« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2006, 07:58:58 AM »
Game says Ras mentioned Game's son by name, is there proof of that? Ras has always said slick shit in his rhymes, they're more of an "If the shoe fits" type of deal I say.

But it doesn't matter. This is great plug for Game's album.

ABN

« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2006, 08:04:35 AM »
^did you hear the 2 songs in question? if anyone thinks he was dissing anyone other then Game they need to have their heads checked. and i donīt see the great plug, Game knocking out a midget rapper that 99.99% of the people buying hip hop music has never heard of.

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 15, 2006, 08:44:04 AM »
Game's story seems more true.  If Game did hit Rass Kass in the back of the head with a bottle or anywhere on the head with a bottle than Rass would have been laid out in some hospital right now.  If you hit someone in the head with a bottle there on the floor KO'd.  And if it really was 30 on 2 than there would be nothing left of Rass Kass unless he ran away.  And how could you run away if you just got hit in the head with a bottle.  If Game really punched him, then it's more believable.

Just analyzing both stories
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

SGV

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2006, 08:52:33 AM »
If Game did hit Rass Kass in the back of the head with a bottle or anywhere on the head with a bottle than Rass would have been laid out in some hospital right now.  If you hit someone in the head with a bottle there on the floor KO'd. 

That's a lie. My homie was hit in the head with a bottle, he was still able to fight and drive home.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #85 on: September 15, 2006, 08:58:02 AM »
If Game did hit Rass Kass in the back of the head with a bottle or anywhere on the head with a bottle than Rass would have been laid out in some hospital right now.  If you hit someone in the head with a bottle there on the floor KO'd. 

That's a lie. My homie was hit in the head with a bottle, he was still able to fight and drive home.
I av been bottled but I had popped a few thizzles :banana_trippin: so never hurt but got scar on forehead.
Never hurt for reasons stated.... But blead like a bitch all night if he had been bottled fa sho wudda left a mark and wudda felt itt :baseballbat:

XaNdEr

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2006, 09:11:50 AM »
bullshit, game needs to grow up, he acting like he 12 years old....stupid mofo

S.J

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2006, 09:52:24 AM »
The Game should act his age, a punch in a club doesn't prove anything. Im fed up of all the beef, I liked the diss songs at first but now he does a new one every week, i'm looking forward to Ras Kass destroying him.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

youngmessnucca

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2006, 10:28:43 AM »
I gotta believe BWS side of the story more than Ras. Game is twice his size.

But I'm glad this happened, as every day Game seals his fate more and more, and soon enough he'll be gone.

I can;t wait for Ras to ether him.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2006, 10:37:59 AM »

So Game's just broken the "peace on the west" deal...

thats the first thing i thought, and if game did bottle him thats just low.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson