Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1564 times)

Regime Mob - Yuk

Drugs are bad..
« on: September 14, 2006, 05:03:53 PM »

need I say anymore

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 05:04:22 PM »
lmao..leave them alone..lol...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Regime Mob - Yuk

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 05:05:49 PM »
lol, I know its like beating a dead horse, but these 2 have to be the best example of why drugs (minus weed) are horrible

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 05:26:17 PM »
lol, I know its like beating a dead horse, but these 2 have to be the best example of why drugs (minus weed) are horrible

I disagree.  Mogaythanlegit has got to be the best example of why drugs are horrible.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 09:05:25 PM »
it seem like he got his dick cut offs

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 09:09:48 PM »
lol..but they good couple.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 09:24:52 PM »

LMAO. Amazing.

rik

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 09:28:36 PM »

LMAO. Amazing.

Yeah...I missed LAKERS_FAN89 while he was gone.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 09:30:54 PM »
Welcome backs
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 09:36:08 PM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 10:29:19 PM »

I disagree.  Mogaythanlegit has got to be the best example of why drugs are horrible.

Worst comeback ever Danny Tanner..."mogaythanlegit" wow that was pathetic, sounds like something a 12 year old would say  ::) :-X
And what drugs do i do AC? I think youre mistaking me with uncle Jessie...Grundy youre pathetic... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 10:31:38 PM »

Worst comeback ever Danny Tanner..."mogaythanlegit" wow that was pathetic, sounds like something a 12 year old would say  ::) :-X
And what drugs do i do AC? I think youre mistaking me with uncle Jessie...Grundy youre pathetic... :-\

Yeah ok buddy.  Like I posted in the other thread, we both stay in Sac.  Lets meet up, tell me this to my face.  I'm in Citrus Heights, I'll meet you anywhere in Sac.  Until then, I'd say you are the one who is pathetic.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2006, 10:49:21 PM »

Yeah ok buddy.  Like I posted in the other thread, we both stay in Sac.  Lets meet up, tell me this to my face.  I'm in Citrus Heights, I'll meet you anywhere in Sac.  Until then, I'd say you are the one who is pathetic.

why would you want to meet if you dont want to fight? you want to have some coffee or something? cmon AC, dont kid yourself...

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2006, 10:50:51 PM »
yeah, as I stated we can meet up at a mutha fuckin starbucks.  quit beating around the bush.  I think you are a fake ass internet clown.  You think I'm a 12 year old loser.  What are you worried about?  Can't get mommy to give you a ride somewhere?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »
yeah, as I stated we can meet up at a mutha fuckin starbucks.  quit beating around the bush.  I think you are a fake ass internet clown.  You think I'm a 12 year old loser.  What are you worried about?  Can't get mommy to give you a ride somewhere?
whats a real internet clown if im a fake one?
beating around what bush grundy?

The Best of 3 Worlds