Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1645 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 10:21:33 AM »
Just schedule a "meeting" with him, trust me, he wont show up...

SGV

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 07:42:40 AM »
"Ok I'll fight you in public.... On second thought, I don't want to leave my house. Sorry!"

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 02:18:26 PM »
"Ok I'll fight you in public.... On second thought, I don't want to leave my house. Sorry!"

More like "So we're meeting at Powerhouse? Oh wait, I can't fight you, you're underage" and part 2 "Im coming...Oh wait, nevermind, I have "better" things to do (flip channels)." Try again, fat dickrider.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 04:50:26 PM »
all the hate in this thread lets not forget about what its supposed to be about

Crackheads.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 07:09:06 PM »

Crackheads.

LMFAO. ...................this thread actually made me think about taking drugs.

What's w/ all the girl fights lately? Everyone's on edge like they're on.....drugs, lol. Stay off the ice!!

SGV

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »

More like "So we're meeting at Powerhouse? Oh wait, I can't fight you, you're underage" and part 2 "Im coming...Oh wait, nevermind, I have "better" things to do (flip channels)." Try again, fat dickrider.

Whoa! What did I do that you got you so sensitive? I didn't mention you. You mentioned me. You're on my dick. I just wrote a comment with nobodys name, you took offense. It must have been true. You're on my dick!

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2006, 12:13:53 PM »

Crackheads.

they look like a fuckin deer in headlights.  how do multi millionaires become crackheads??

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2006, 10:06:25 PM »

Crackheads.

they look like a fuckin deer in headlights.  how do multi millionaires become crackheads??

You answered youre own question....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 09:49:26 AM »

Whoa! What did I do that you got you so sensitive? I didn't mention you. You mentioned me. You're on my dick. I just wrote a comment with nobodys name, you took offense. It must have been true. You're on my dick!

I don't believe you're playing dumb, I believe you're just dumb...

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 05:23:57 PM »
lmao Downy!  YOu pussed out several times, not only that but you fucking lied your ass off about age, where you lived, blah blah blah.  You are the one who said you had better things to do than drive like a half hour away.  LMAO!  I don't give a goddamn what this forum thinks, hell the whole forum can think I"m a pussy, haha fuckem.  But you and I know the real truth.  I swear I hope that there is a WCC meet up.  Best believe I will be there for one thing and one thing only.  LOL, the fight was scheduled for the Quik show, which I was at, you bitched out time and time again.  Believe me, if I lived in LA I would call your ass out again, but no, I"m not going all the way to LA just to have you bitch out.  I know you are a pussy.  You know you are a pussy.  You live your life on wcc, and that is all you will ever have in life.  keep pretending and trying to fool these other clowns on here.  You can't fool me and you can't fool yourself.

I have another bet for you Downy:

You just claimed that if Mosavthanlegit did try and meet up with me I wouldn't show

Here is the bet:  I show, Seer gets to ban you for life

I don't show, well you can choose any fucking thing you want, your rules, I don't give a fuck.

Take the bet ya fuckin pussy.  Heres another bet:  I bet you are too much of a pussy to take the bet and you will say something along the lines of "why should I take the bet, whats in it for me?  I have nothing to gain"  Well here is what you have to gain, prove me wrong that you are not a lil fuckin pussy.

Didn't someone try making a basketball bet with you and loser deletes the account, yet you wouldn't take it up?  What a fuckin pathetic loser.  Thats just how much wcc means to you and how absolutely fucking pathetic your life is.  Goddamn I wish E-Crazy would play you in basketball and smoke you and then whoop your sorry pathetic ass.

Matter of fact, fuck it Downy.  I'll play you 1 on 1 basketball for $100.  You can get ANYONE from this forum to be the third witness, since there is plenty of people from LA.  Get SGV, E-Crazy, Sikotic, Westcoast, Justin, Rik, ANYONE.  I will drive down to LA just to embarass your ass.  Let me know if you are up for any challenge or if you are just going to puss out like normal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 08:17:31 PM »
lmao Downy!  YOu pussed out several times, not only that but you fucking lied your ass off about age, where you lived, blah blah blah.  You are the one who said you had better things to do than drive like a half hour away.  LMAO!  I don't give a goddamn what this forum thinks, hell the whole forum can think I"m a pussy, haha fuckem.  But you and I know the real truth.  I swear I hope that there is a WCC meet up.  Best believe I will be there for one thing and one thing only.  LOL, the fight was scheduled for the Quik show, which I was at, you bitched out time and time again.  Believe me, if I lived in LA I would call your ass out again, but no, I"m not going all the way to LA just to have you bitch out.  I know you are a pussy.  You know you are a pussy.  You live your life on wcc, and that is all you will ever have in life.  keep pretending and trying to fool these other clowns on here.  You can't fool me and you can't fool yourself.

I have another bet for you Downy:

You just claimed that if Mosavthanlegit did try and meet up with me I wouldn't show

Here is the bet:  I show, Seer gets to ban you for life

I don't show, well you can choose any fucking thing you want, your rules, I don't give a fuck.

Take the bet ya fuckin pussy.  Heres another bet:  I bet you are too much of a pussy to take the bet and you will say something along the lines of "why should I take the bet, whats in it for me?  I have nothing to gain"  Well here is what you have to gain, prove me wrong that you are not a lil fuckin pussy.

Didn't someone try making a basketball bet with you and loser deletes the account, yet you wouldn't take it up?  What a fuckin pathetic loser.  Thats just how much wcc means to you and how absolutely fucking pathetic your life is.  Goddamn I wish E-Crazy would play you in basketball and smoke you and then whoop your sorry pathetic ass.

Matter of fact, fuck it Downy.  I'll play you 1 on 1 basketball for $100.  You can get ANYONE from this forum to be the third witness, since there is plenty of people from LA.  Get SGV, E-Crazy, Sikotic, Westcoast, Justin, Rik, ANYONE.  I will drive down to LA just to embarass your ass.  Let me know if you are up for any challenge or if you are just going to puss out like normal.

LMAOOOOO. Wow. It goes from paragraphs to essays to novels. Homie, take a look in the mirror and listen to what you're claiming...You say I take this shit seriously, yet you have a whole analysis on me, it's quite sickening. I have no will to fight you, if you challenged me or you saw me and just started socking me (I doubt you'd attempt this after seeing me in person), I would definitely fight back, though I currently have no will whatsoever to fight you, since I actually DO have a life outside this board and you DO mean a lot less to me than you actually believe...And we already planned for you to "come kick my ass" twice, you swore you'd be there, and both times you bitched out of the arrangement because of an excuse YOU came up with...Now tell me, where have you proven any of this nonesense you claim? ECrazy would whoop my ass in basketball? He's 5'7" and I'm 6'5", wheres the logic in that? You would beat me in basketball? I've been playing organized ball since I was born, you've never seen me play, where's the logic in that? There you have it, ladies and gentlement, THERE IS NO LOGIC, because we are dealing with Danny Tanner...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 08:28:33 PM »
yeah I knew it.  you are a pussy.  simple as that.  if not set up a saturday where we can play basketball one on one at the park.  you are a pussy.  I know it you know it.  YOu are a scared lil girl.  Your life is full of excuses.  I'm calling you out right here right now:

The basketball park of your choice, the saturday of your choice.  Your rules.  A third member can show up to witness it.  YOU WON'T DO IT.  YOU ARE A PUSSY.  Don't act like you have something better to do, because Downy, you have 23,000 posts, and you posted while on vacation.  You have nothing to do.  YOU ARE A PATHETIC PUSSY.  $100 says I can beat you in 1 on 1 basketball, all you have to put up is your WCC account.  I'll give the $100 cash to the 3rd member of wcc to witness the game.  And if I don't show up, right here I'm letting everyone on wcc know that if I don't show up, then that means I am a total pussy and Downy owns me.  You won't do it.  Say whatever you want on here, get these people to think what ever you want about me, I don't care.  But I know you are going to be butthurt.  The little pride that you actually might have is going to be crushed, because deep down you know you won't do it because you are scared.  And you know that I know you are scared which hurts you even more.  You call me an old man, a couch potatoe, a internet loser, yet you are scared to play me in 1 on 1 basketball IN YOUR OWN TOWN.  Thats fuckin pathetic.  PATHETIC.  I'm just letting you know because I'm an asshole and the only reason I am even still posting on this forum is to make you cry.  And I know you do.  I know you get extremely butthurt.  Downy the internet legend that lives her life full of excuses.  Get your lil buttbuddy RIK to be there if you are so scared.  Doesn't he live in LA too?  Why don't ya do it next Saturday, that way I can go catch the A's/Angels game afterwards.  I'm betting you are too much of a pussy tho.  And let me save you and everyone else some time.  Yeah its stupid to go all the way to LA for this, but I don't give a shit, its worth it to me to humiliate you.

Saddam Seer

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 09:12:59 PM »
Nik > Danny Tanner

acgrundy

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:20 PM »
hahaha, you think I give a shit what you think about me?  Go cry to your mom you lil butthurt groupie.