Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1662 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2006, 05:57:56 PM »
I can get skinny... You'll always be a snitch.

Yea, once I snitch on someone, which will most likely never happen...And no, you can't get skinny. If you can, then prove it. :D

Let me guess, you "like" being fat? Didn't think so, fatso...

SGV

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:19 PM »
I'd rather be fat than snitch or contemplate snitching.

Now you want me to prove I can get skinny. Ok. So you're making a bet? If so, what's the bet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2006, 06:10:06 PM »
I'd rather be fat than snitch or contemplate snitching.

Now you want me to prove I can get skinny. Ok. So you're making a bet? If so, what's the bet?

LOL. This can be the slowest race ever...Lets see if I snitch before you lose weight. I higly doubt either of them happen before global warming takes effect. :D

acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2006, 06:12:34 PM »
alright then Downy.  Next Saturday at that park you named.  Type the address on here.  3:00 PM.  If you don't show, you have to delete your account.  Anyone on here who wants can be there.

I'm sick and fuckin tired of your excuses.  Take it or leave it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2006, 06:15:20 PM »
alright then Downy.  Next Saturday at that park you named.  Type the address on here.  3:00 PM.  If you don't show, you have to delete your account.  Anyone on here who wants can be there.

I'm sick and fuckin tired of your excuses.  Take it or leave it.

Yea, and we need a middle-man with the cash...Make it around 12 or 1 and I'll be there.

acgrundy

« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2006, 06:17:45 PM »
Fine, 1:00 it is.  Now give me the address.  And I need you to post this so that I know we are in agreement:

If you do not show up, then you get a lifetime ban, no exceptions.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2006, 06:21:10 PM »
I will definitely be at the park on Saturday, but acgrundy, I'm starting to wonder, what the hell makes you wanna play basketball so bad all of a sudden? This seems a little sketchy to me, give us your word that you don't have some shady plan...I mean, you seem so certain you can beat me, I played all 4 years for Taft High School alongside the best high school players in the nation, why all of a sudden put $100 on the line with only my account in return? Especially when people who've seen me play post on this board...

I got money on NIK since dude is like 8 feet tall.

acgrundy

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2006, 06:25:21 PM »
ok I'm saying it one more time:

In your next post in this thread you give the address of the park, and agree to be there at 1:00 PM Saturday 9/30 and you also agree that if you are not there then you lose the bet and must be permanently banned.  If I don't show then I get permanently banned.

Quit being scared, NO MORE MUTHA FUCKIN EXCUSES.  Accept or Decline, last chance.

SGV

« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2006, 07:11:33 PM »
Again... What's the bet?

LMAO @ Getting scared of Grundy now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2006, 07:20:47 PM »
ok I'm saying it one more time:

In your next post in this thread you give the address of the park, and agree to be there at 1:00 PM Saturday 9/30 and you also agree that if you are not there then you lose the bet and must be permanently banned.  If I don't show then I get permanently banned.

Quit being scared, NO MORE MUTHA FUCKIN EXCUSES.  Accept or Decline, last chance.

I need you to answer my question before I agree...Give us your word that you will be there to play me basketball for $100 and don't have something planned. I don't trust you, but I already guaranteed I would be there, as long as I'm not meeting up for internet beefs and I can make some money, I'm with it...

Let me end this with a quote from a well respected WCC OG. "Damn... SGV, Acgrundy, and ECrazy are always on your dick man. Every thread I go into, one of them is riding you. It's ridiculous".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2006, 07:21:41 PM »
5655 Vanalden Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

SGV

« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2006, 07:29:47 PM »
Again NIK, what's the bet. If I get skinny, what happens?

Save the "your on my dick shit." Save the "quotes" from respected OGs too pussy to step out and say what they think.

What's the bet?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2006, 07:37:10 PM »
Again NIK, what's the bet. If I get skinny, what happens?

Save the "your on my dick shit." Save the "quotes" from respected OGs too pussy to step out and say what they think.

What's the bet?

LMAO@betting on losing weight...I'll buy you a Big Mac combo after you drop your first hundred.

SGV

« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2006, 07:44:33 PM »
You made it up NIK. So you're backing out?

rik

« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:27 PM »
Somebody gotta tape this ball game.