Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1674 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:57 PM »
You made it up NIK. So you're backing out?

I made what up? LMAO. When did I say "I bet you can't lose weight"??...When you lose weight, you can rub it in my face all you want (just like most of you fatsos do when you lose weight), but don't expect some prize for it...LOL

acgrundy

« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2006, 08:48:54 PM »
5655 Vanalden Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

Alright I will be there, next saturday 9/30 at 1 pm ready to ball you up.  I hope someone else from here is there for an unbiased opinion.  I'll have my camera to take pics of the place to prove that I was there if you don't show up and pull some pussy ass shit.  Remember, you don't show, you get banned for life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »
5655 Vanalden Ave
Tarzana, CA 91356

Alright I will be there, next saturday 9/30 at 1 pm ready to ball you up.  I hope someone else from here is there for an unbiased opinion.  I'll have my camera to take pics of the place to prove that I was there if you don't show up and pull some pussy ass shit.  Remember, you don't show, you get banned for life.

Cool...Do you honestly believe I wont show up? And you haven't answered my question yet, so I'm not agreeing just yet. All it'll take is a reply with the word yes.

Give us your word that you will be there to play basketball (with 100 bux you're willing to bet) and don't have anything else that we don't know about planned in mind. All it'll take is a yes, and you got an agreement...PeACe

J Bananas

« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2006, 08:55:52 PM »
tarzana...nice, i got fam down there, maybe they can film your shenanigans for me

acgrundy

« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2006, 09:07:34 PM »
Somebody gotta tape this ball game.

you live in LA pussy, why don't you tape it yourself?

Downy:  YES

I got 2 pairs of boxing gloves too, which I will bring along if ya want to double or nothing after the ball game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2006, 09:15:20 PM »
YES

I'll see you there...Hopefully E-Crazy too....How long you been playing ball for and have you played for any organized leagues? I'm telling you man, I'm really shocked at this challenge coming from you...I never once heard you even mention anything regarding basketball on this board. Should be an interesting meet, last person I played from WCC lost 11-2...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »

Come see it in person...Should be worth it...what do you live, like 20 mins away?

rik

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2006, 09:30:31 PM »

Come see it in person...Should be worth it...what do you live, like 20 mins away?

20-30 minutes away. I ain't got a ride out there.

acgrundy

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2006, 09:36:05 PM »

hahaha worthless fool don't even have a vehicle.

Downy, just because you live your life on here doesn't mean I do.  There is plenty in my life I don't talk about on here.  I've played plenty of ball, plenty of all sports.

So I answered your question, now here is the agreement:

You don't show up, means you pussed out and you are banned forever
I don't show up, means I pussed out and I get banned forever

Agreed?

ecrazy

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2006, 10:50:46 PM »
FUUUUUUUCK YOU WITH A MATCH!!!

Why the 30th!! Why not the 7th?!?!
Im not going to be able to make it, i have a wedding in mission viejo to go to....Wiggity Wack

acgrundy

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2006, 11:02:41 PM »
play him on the 7th.  the 30th is the only weekend I will do it.  I have to drive all the way down to LA which is 6 hours away.  At least I can catch the A's and Angels that weekend, any other weekend isn't really worth it if he don't show up.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2006, 11:03:36 PM »

hahaha worthless fool don't even have a vehicle.

Downy, just because you live your life on here doesn't mean I do.  There is plenty in my life I don't talk about on here.  I've played plenty of ball, plenty of all sports.

So I answered your question, now here is the agreement:

You don't show up, means you pussed out and you are banned forever
I don't show up, means I pussed out and I get banned forever

Agreed?

LMAO at Danny Tanner talking shit to RIK when he is driving down 3 hrs to play a game of basketball to 11. This is really the example of someone who has "nothing better to do"
LMAO AT TANNER AKA GRUNDY

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2006, 11:06:06 PM »
play him on the 7th.  the 30th is the only weekend I will do it.  I have to drive all the way down to LA which is 6 hours away.  At least I can catch the A's and Angels that weekend, any other weekend isn't really worth it if he don't show up.
ANY OTHER WEEKEND AINT WORH IT PERIOD!
You act like you dont care about the internet and this isnt youre life yet you are willing to drive 6 hrs to play some dude in basketball???
WHAT FOR?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2006, 11:08:09 PM »
don't worry about it, get your own life.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2006, 11:13:30 PM »
don't worry about it, get your own life.

Tanner says: dont worry about it, get youre own life...thats like a fat person telling you what you should do to watch youre weight....

The Best of 3 Worlds