Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1566 times)

rik

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2006, 09:33:45 AM »
Somebody gotta tape this ball game.

Come see it in person...Should be worth it...what do you live, like 20 mins away?

20-30 minutes away. I ain't got a ride out there.

hahaha worthless fool don't even have a vehicle.

Downy, just because you live your life on here doesn't mean I do.  There is plenty in my life I don't talk about on here.  I've played plenty of ball, plenty of all sports.

So I answered your question, now here is the agreement:

You don't show up, means you pussed out and you are banned forever
I don't show up, means I pussed out and I get banned forever

Agreed?

LMAO at Danny Tanner talking shit to RIK when he is driving down 3 hrs to play a game of basketball to 11. This is really the example of someone who has "nothing better to do"
LMAO AT TANNER AKA GRUNDY

exactly...dude telling NIK that Dubcc is his whole life yet he's goin to drive across the whole state to play basketball with a dude he never met. I don't know about u but I have better shit to do on a saturday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »
LOL. The deal is on, Grundy...For the record, I would NEVER even dream of wasting my time traveling to play an internet personnel in a game of basketball. Convenience and cash is the only reason I'm doing this...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2006, 12:50:04 PM »
LOL. The deal is on, Grundy...For the record, I would NEVER even dream of wasting my time traveling to play an internet personnel in a game of basketball. Convenience and cash is the only reason I'm doing this...PeACe

Exactly. Danny Tanner is Danny Tanner therefore hell make the trip, the only guy on Dubcc that would do so.
Hes got something to prove to Steph and Michelle

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #93 on: September 21, 2006, 05:05:01 PM »
yeah we will see who has the last laugh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: September 21, 2006, 05:11:34 PM »
if none of yall fags living there tapes this shit im gonna be pissed
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 21, 2006, 06:10:24 PM »
get this shit on tape.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2006, 06:25:45 PM »
yeah we will see who has the last laugh

How will you get the last laugh if you win? MoSav's statement won't change, win or lose...

acgrundy

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »
I don't know what the fuck mogay's statement is.  There is one reason I'm doing this, and that is to humiliate you.  That right there will make me laugh for the rest of my life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2006, 06:50:14 PM »
I don't know what the fuck mogay's statement is.  There is one reason I'm doing this, and that is to humiliate you.  That right there will make me laugh for the rest of my life.

LOL. I'm seriously expecting Jordan to show up at the park the way you're speaking...What makes you so sure you can beat someone you've never seen play who's conditioned in basketball his entire life? Especially when the person is taller than you... I hope you're extremely good to be talking all that stuff, homie...PeACe

rik

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2006, 06:53:39 PM »

LOL. I'm seriously expecting Jordan to show up at the park the way you're speaking...What makes you so sure you can beat someone you've never seen play who's conditioned in basketball his entire life? Especially when the person is taller than you... I hope you're extremely good to be talking all that stuff, homie...PeACe

how do you know you're taller than him? How tall are you again? 6-5?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2006, 06:56:36 PM »

Yea, and I remember he posted his height on here a long time ago, I most likely woulda' remembered if he was taller than me...

rik

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2006, 06:57:55 PM »

Yea, and I remember he posted his height on here a long time ago, I most likely woulda' remembered if he was taller than me...

wow that's fuckin tall.

acgrundy

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2006, 06:59:06 PM »

lmmfao!  why the hell would you expect jordan?  is your ego seriously that big?  Do you seriously think that you can't be beaten at basketball by anyone who isn't in the NBA?  What kind of fuckin fantasy world do you live in dude?  What makes me sure?  I have confidence in myself, thats it.  I've been an athlete my whole life, basketball, baseball, football, wrestling, racketball, whatever.  And that shit don't matter, my confidence really comes in my lack of faith in you.

acgrundy

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2006, 07:00:23 PM »
I'm 6'1".  Personally I don't believe Downy is as tall as he says, but it don't matter, I don't give a fuck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2006, 07:06:31 PM »

lmmfao!  why the hell would you expect jordan?  is your ego seriously that big?  Do you seriously think that you can't be beaten at basketball by anyone who isn't in the NBA?  What kind of fuckin fantasy world do you live in dude?  What makes me sure?  I have confidence in myself, thats it.  I've been an athlete my whole life, basketball, baseball, football, wrestling, racketball, whatever.  And that shit don't matter, my confidence really comes in my lack of faith in you.

I expect Jordan because of the way you're talking, as if you know for sure that you can beat me even though you're 4 inches shorter than me and basketball isn't even your first sport like it is mine...Get this, genius, I've been playing basketball every single day of my life, the Lakers number one pick this year was my teammate in high school, a top ranked basketball school in the nation... I'm not saying I'm great or anything, but just that alone should be enough to tell you that I'm serious about basketball, right down to every last fundamental... Keep lackin' that faith.