Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1565 times)

SGV

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 10:26:03 PM »
Doesn't get anymore simpler than that. You get to choose the Court and there's a chance you'll get some money. How could you not do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2006, 10:57:28 PM »
Tarzana Park, any Saturday...Give me a call when you're around. LOL@thinking I'm afraid of playing basketball, I've been playing my whole life, do you even play (no, I don't mean pick-up games)? and how long have you been playing?

ecrazy

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 12:10:58 AM »
Man, Make this the 2nd weekend of october (14th), ill try to make it there!!
I know u wanna fight me and all elior, but ill just be there to ball you up & Embarrase you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2006, 12:25:21 AM »
^I don't want to fight you, I dunno where you get these ideas, you mean absolutely nothing to me...We should make this a WCC basketball tournament, Hopar said he wants to ball too...This could be interesting.

ecrazy

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2006, 12:29:29 AM »
^I don't want to fight you, I dunno where you get these ideas, you mean absolutely nothing to me...We should make this a WCC basketball tournament, Hopar said he wants to ball too...This could be interesting.
Absolutly Great Idea Elior, Wow....Super Gang!! NEAT-O!
(Seriously I mean it, It would be interesting, would it just be a 1 on 1 tournament or u get ur teams i have my squad type thing? or a two on two thing with people from dubcc? Shit, i just want to ball, i have not balled in almost a month due to moving out here!)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2006, 12:34:16 AM »
Absolutly Great Idea Elior, Wow....Super Gang!! NEAT-O!
(Seriously I mean it, It would be interesting, would it just be a 1 on 1 tournament or u get ur teams i have my squad type thing? or a two on two thing with people from dubcc? Shit, i just want to ball, i have not balled in almost a month due to moving out here!)

Either way...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2006, 01:29:49 AM »
hell like i siad im down but fuck choose a park closer to the valley man

Chief

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2006, 01:49:34 AM »
$10 says ac grundy takes a blade and sticks nik...

XaNdEr

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2006, 02:40:59 AM »
lol, I know its like beating a dead horse, but these 2 have to be the best example of why drugs (minus weed) are horrible

I disagree.  Mogaythanlegit has got to be the best example of why drugs are horrible.

Worst comeback ever Danny Tanner..."mogaythanlegit" wow that was pathetic, sounds like something a 12 year old would say  ::) :-X
And what drugs do i do AC? I think youre mistaking me with uncle Jessie...Grundy youre pathetic... :-\

Yeah ok buddy.  Like I posted in the other thread, we both stay in Sac.  Lets meet up, tell me this to my face.  I'm in Citrus Heights, I'll meet you anywhere in Sac.  Until then, I'd say you are the one who is pathetic.

why would you want to meet if you dont want to fight? you want to have some coffee or something? cmon AC, dont kid yourself...

wow ppl fightin on internet....what has this board come to... ::)

SGV

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2006, 06:49:00 AM »

I don't believe you're playing dumb, I believe you're just dumb...

Playing dumb? Being dumb? Remember, you got offended over a blanket statement. You pretty much let everyone know that the shoe fit. That was dumb on your part. I never said shit towards you. Well... I guess you're on my dick as usual. Always trying to argue with me...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2006, 09:45:07 AM »

I don't believe you're playing dumb, I believe you're just dumb...

Playing dumb? Being dumb? Remember, you got offended over a blanket statement. You pretty much let everyone know that the shoe fit. That was dumb on your part. I never said shit towards you. Well... I guess you're on my dick as usual. Always trying to argue with me...

You slow muthafucker, you have to be as dumb as you to not think that statement was directed towards me...You don't honestly think everyone is as dumb as you, do you? Imagine the world with everyone possessing the same common sense as SGV...Wow, Planet of the Apes sounds better.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2006, 09:46:41 AM »

That'd be some shady ass bitch-made shit...On top of that, it'd be dumb, cuz he'd get in some serious trouble, everyone'll know what happened...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
Someone tape that shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chief

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2006, 10:13:32 AM »

That'd be some shady ass bitch-made shit...On top of that, it'd be dumb, cuz he'd get in some serious trouble, everyone'll know what happened...

but who will snitch?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2006, 10:15:50 AM »

but who will snitch?

I'm pretty sure investigations go on after someone gets shanked in a public park, I don't think the case'll be that hard to crack...LOL