Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1639 times)

SGV

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2006, 02:01:12 PM »

You slow muthafucker, you have to be as dumb as you to not think that statement was directed towards me...You don't honestly think everyone is as dumb as you, do you? Imagine the world with everyone possessing the same common sense as SGV...Wow, Planet of the Apes sounds better.

It could've been directed towards Grundy. It could've been just a comment I was making at random. You're hurt now.

LMAO @ You ready to snitch on Grundy. This is what would happen if you got shanked by Grundy: You'd go to the ER. The Nurses will call the Police to come take a report. You can either A. Say some random dude stabbed you and you have no clue who (No investigations, case closed) and leave it at that. Or, B. Snitch like a hoe and get dude arrested. Either way, the cops will not find out who did it unless YOU tell them about Grundy or Dubcc. See, the cops wouldn't automatically say "Oh lord, Scitt just got stabbed. You know Scitt, the Internet Legend! Let's check up on Dubcc and see who did it." You'd have to tell them, hence you'd have to snitch.

An idiot AND a Snitch. Ouch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2006, 02:43:30 PM »

You slow muthafucker, you have to be as dumb as you to not think that statement was directed towards me...You don't honestly think everyone is as dumb as you, do you? Imagine the world with everyone possessing the same common sense as SGV...Wow, Planet of the Apes sounds better.

It could've been directed towards Grundy. It could've been just a comment I was making at random. You're hurt now.

LMAO @ You ready to snitch on Grundy. This is what would happen if you got shanked by Grundy: You'd go to the ER. The Nurses will call the Police to come take a report. You can either A. Say some random dude stabbed you and you have no clue who (No investigations, case closed) and leave it at that. Or, B. Snitch like a hoe and get dude arrested. Either way, the cops will not find out who did it unless YOU tell them about Grundy or Dubcc. See, the cops wouldn't automatically say "Oh lord, Scitt just got stabbed. You know Scitt, the Internet Legend! Let's check up on Dubcc and see who did it." You'd have to tell them, hence you'd have to snitch.

An idiot AND a Snitch. Ouch.

WOW. You're truly an idiot if you think you can stab someone at a public park and get away with it...And explain how it's less bitch-made to stab someone because of internet beef than to snitch on someone who stabbed you? Plus, I wouldn't snitch, I just know he'd get busted, stabbing is major, people at the park will see...If I got stabbed and didn't die, trust me, me and my fam don't take that shit too well homie...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 02:47:15 PM »
Grundy never said he'd stab you, for one, so don't go making judgements about that. But, as far as the "people at the park." They won't know who Grundy is either. So they'll just know that they seen a white male stab another white male. The only real way for the cops to find out is if YOU snitch. LMAO @ The idiot that is NIK. LMAO @ " me and my fam don't take that shit too well homie..."

Excuuuuuse me Mr. Isreali Mafia Don! LMAO. Fuck outta here. Nothing would happen to anyone who stabbed you, that's word.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2006, 04:44:53 PM »
Grundy never said he'd stab you, for one, so don't go making judgements about that. But, as far as the "people at the park." They won't know who Grundy is either. So they'll just know that they seen a white male stab another white male. The only real way for the cops to find out is if YOU snitch. LMAO @ The idiot that is NIK. LMAO @ " me and my fam don't take that shit too well homie..."

Excuuuuuse me Mr. Isreali Mafia Don! LMAO. Fuck outta here. Nothing would happen to anyone who stabbed you, that's word.

LMAO. If you stab someone at a public park, in front of people and CHILDREN, chances are you'll get caught, even if the person dies and doesn't get a chance to snitch on you. Of course you don't have common sense to grasp this concept...And I dare anyone on WCC to stab me and see what happens, I put that on everything I love you'll regret it..."I'm usin' a torture chamber and not a ruger", you don't know me punk... ;)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 04:59:13 PM »
I wanna play in the tournament im a disher, ill get the Nik the rock all day since he 6'5, ill make NIK look like Larry Hughes for real  ;)
just call me Chris Paul baby  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006, 04:59:14 PM »
You know how many people have witnessed crimes and nothing has been solved? People don't care. Grundy is from Sacramento. If he stabbed you he'd be on that 5 freeway heading north in a flash. He could delete this account and you'd never hear from him again with no chance of tracing him. Now, if you snitch on him, then its a different story.

If you or your fam were so connected, you wouldn't mention it. You say I don't know you. I don't. But I know enough about you and your personality that I know you're not about it. You're not a G. You don't know any Gees.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2006, 05:23:47 PM »
You know how many people have witnessed crimes and nothing has been solved? People don't care. Grundy is from Sacramento. If he stabbed you he'd be on that 5 freeway heading north in a flash. He could delete this account and you'd never hear from him again with no chance of tracing him. Now, if you snitch on him, then its a different story.

If you or your fam were so connected, you wouldn't mention it. You say I don't know you. I don't. But I know enough about you and your personality that I know you're not about it. You're not a G. You don't know any Gees.

You can say whatever you want, but just know that you don't know me son...or any of my families history for that matter. So whatever you say don't mean shit... Show me where I claimed my family was so connected? So now who's the one jumping the gun? See, no matter what route you take, it's always a dead end with me...And I'm not a G, you're right, but I'm fuckin down for myself and the people I love, so if you wanna test me, go ahead...And keep judging human beings based on their internet text as you sit there with that big ass ham sandwich in your hand.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »

You can say whatever you want, but just know that you don't know me son...or any of my families history for that matter. So whatever you say don't mean shit... Show me where I claimed my family was so connected? So now who's the one jumping the gun? See, no matter what route you take, it's always a dead end with me...And I'm not a G, you're right, but I'm fuckin down for myself and the people I love, so if you wanna test me, go ahead...And keep judging human beings based on their internet text as you sit there with that big ass ham sandwich in your hand.

i ate a ham sandwich from subway, but im not fat  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »
How quick we forget. You claimed your family was connected in Israel. That they used to do dirt. No ones jumping the gun, only you. Everytime you try to argue with me, you look like a clown. You make a statement and it gets crushed quickly.

By the way, I don't eat ham. That shits nasty. Yet another untrue statement by NIK.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2006, 05:28:11 PM »
How quick we forget. You claimed your family was connected in Israel. That they used to do dirt. No ones jumping the gun, only you. Everytime you try to argue with me, you look like a clown. You make a statement and it gets crushed quickly.

By the way, I don't eat ham. That shits nasty. Yet another untrue statement by NIK.

hows ham nasty? its better mixed with turkey and cheese, but nasty i think not!

The Best of 3 Worlds

SGV

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2006, 05:33:27 PM »
I never liked ham. I've always thought it was disgusting. I only recently started eating Bacon. Pig is just a disgusting animal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2006, 05:41:17 PM »

I never claimed to be so connected, but my family would definitely slaughter anyone who killed me and all my family memebrs who migrated from Israel WERE involved in the crime business...Hell, my uncle pulled off the biggest bank scam in Israel's history and is serving a life sentence as we speak!....There's even a fuckin Israeli movie made about him. But what do I care? You made a bold claim. Someone stabs me, nothing happens, right?...Stab me, and let's see how true that is...If not, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

SGV

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2006, 05:43:42 PM »
Yes NIK... I'm gonna stab you. LMAO. Let me put all my business out there so that when I go to stab you the cops arrest me cuz you snitched. You already got snitch on your mind, so yeah, don't act like your family will get me. The boys in blue will.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2006, 05:45:02 PM »
Yes NIK... I'm gonna stab you. LMAO. Let me put all my business out there so that when I go to stab you the cops arrest me cuz you snitched. You already got snitch on your mind, so yeah, don't act like your family will get me. The boys in blue will.

Yea, fatty, keep thinking that...It'll never make you slimmer though.

SGV

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2006, 05:48:08 PM »
I can get skinny... You'll always be a snitch.