Author Topic: Drugs are bad..  (Read 1567 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Drugs are bad..
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »
I'm 6'1".  Personally I don't believe Downy is as tall as he says, but it don't matter, I don't give a fuck.

LOL@you don't believe me even though over 10 people on this board have seen me in person and even Sikotic, who you said keeps it real, has confirmed it on here...What the hell is going though your head? You must be a pathalogical liar or something to assume other people are lying all the time... ::)

acgrundy

« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »
hey keep boasting about yourself, I'm sure it will help you.  meanwhile I'll see you on the court.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2006, 07:17:41 PM »
hey keep boasting about yourself, I'm sure it will help you.  meanwhile I'll see you on the court.

I'm not boasting at all, was just wondering where your logic comes from. You say I brag so much when you make comments like "I'm doing this to humiliate you."...Not once have I claimed I'm better than you in here, or said that I will for sure beat you. How would I know for sure since I've never seen you play? Do I think I will? Hell yeah... I usually ball with people who take basketball serious, dunno if you do, but the way you're boasting, I truly hope you do...PeACe

acgrundy

« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2006, 07:21:54 PM »
Quit fuckin trying to explain yourself to me Downy, I don't give a shit.  I bet $100 on myself, of course I have faith in myself.  I still really don't believe you will show up.  but all this fuckin talking on this forum is stupid and worthless.  The day will come and we will see whats up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2006, 07:22:58 PM »
I have a good feeling that you will be extremely shocked when you see me, based on your terrible perceptions...Have a good one. ;D

SGV

« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2006, 08:37:47 AM »
Damn... My foot hurts. Seems like a few names have been dropped on it.

J Bananas

« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2006, 02:04:44 AM »
less than a week fuckers!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »
I don't know what the fuck mogay's statement is.  There is one reason I'm doing this, and that is to humiliate you.  That right there will make me laugh for the rest of my life.

This is why i clown you Grundy, you always try to act like youre better then everyone else, and try to give fatherly advice then you go act like a lil kid with statements like the one in bold....

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2006, 07:58:46 PM »
oh no, don't call me immature, that hurts really bad.  I am better than most people on this forum, and I am probably more immature than most people on the forum too.  So shove that up your ass you fuckin faggot.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2006, 10:18:02 AM »
So when is this basketball match gonna go down. I know DUBCC is waiting for this.

rik

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2006, 10:23:11 AM »
So when is this basketball match gonna go down. I know DUBCC is waiting for this.

This Saturday.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2006, 12:54:11 PM »
oh no, don't call me immature, that hurts really bad.  I am better than most people on this forum, and I am probably more immature than most people on the forum too.  [b]So shove that up your ass you fuckin faggot.
[/b]

Shove what up my ass?

And its pretty obvious that me calling you immature did you get your panties all in a bunch.....

The Best of 3 Worlds