Poll

300 lbs (or) 0 friends

300 lbs (can always lose weight)
7 (53.8%)
0 friends (loner for life)
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 14, 2006, 07:47:12 PM

Author Topic: 300 lbs (or) 0 friends  (Read 490 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: 300 lbs (or) 0 friends
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 10:30:34 PM »
id rather be fat so i could go EAT with my freinds, then go over to grundy's house and knock him over with my nasty fat belly then give him a belly flop vader style

Yeah ok buddy.  I stay in Sac, and you claim to stay in Sac.  You even said you and Spicemuthafuckin1 met up here in Sac.  So lets meet up homey.  I want you to show me how cool you are and come back to this forum to tell what a loser I am.  $100 says you wouldn't say shit to my face, ya fuckin girl.

LOL! dont get all rattled Grundy, trying to start fights on the internet again, you can call me MOGAYTHANLEGIT, but i cant say im gonna belly flop you? Calm down AC, Calm Down AC....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 10:31:24 PM »
i got some fat friends, theyre pretty chill for the most part except my fat italian friend, he's like chris penn in reservoir dogs, so its laughs anyway
Funny fat people are the shit. I just can't stand the emotional ones that take all of their troubles out on McDonald's and watch aerobics videos thinking that's a form of exercise.....I know someone that used to do that too.  :grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 10:33:14 PM »
id rather be fat so i could go EAT with my freinds, then go over to grundy's house and knock him over with my nasty fat belly then give him a belly flop vader style

Yeah ok buddy.  I stay in Sac, and you claim to stay in Sac.  You even said you and Spicemuthafuckin1 met up here in Sac.  So lets meet up homey.  I want you to show me how cool you are and come back to this forum to tell what a loser I am.  $100 says you wouldn't say shit to my face, ya fuckin girl.

LOL! dont get all rattled Grundy, trying to start fights on the internet again, you can call me MOGAYTHANLEGIT, but i cant say im gonna belly flop you? Calm down AC, Calm Down AC....

who said anything about trying to start a fight?  I just want to meet you in real life.  Its real easy to create an image for yourself through the net.  you talk a big game.  So lets meet up.  Anywhere you want in Sac.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2006, 10:48:29 PM »

who said anything about trying to start a fight?  I just want to meet you in real life.  Its real easy to create an image for yourself through the net.  you talk a big game.  So lets meet up.  Anywhere you want in Sac.

Im in Fresno, but when i come out there Grundy we can 'meet up.' if that would make you happy. Ill show you my real life Image

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »
LMAO@albundy always trying to "meet" with people online...

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 07:03:35 PM »

lmao@ downy being a big wet pussy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 01:49:01 AM »

I'm big and I'll get your moms' pussy wet...But she won't get no dick.

Diabolical

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 01:54:45 AM »
lmao

acgrundy

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2006, 09:58:43 PM »

hahaha good momma joke.  Unfortunately I'm not in the 5th grade.  might work on your peers, but not on an 87 year old.  Only big thing you have is a nose and a post count.

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 02:25:17 AM »
0 friends

zero, cero, say it in spanish or russian

it still means nothin

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 04:14:13 AM »
i think kain has both no friends and weighs 300 pounds. best of both worlds?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 01:47:29 PM »

hahaha good momma joke.  Unfortunately I'm not in the 5th grade.  might work on your peers, but not on an 87 year old.  Only big thing you have is a nose and a post count.

My dick's big too...I had a question I thought you could answer though. What age do balls start sagging?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 10:02:19 PM »
AL Bundy= Da Grim Reefer  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bohem

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2006, 06:34:02 PM »
Haha

Chief

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »
i got no problems with fat people if they can take being called fat... if they get all emotional when called fat, i cant stand em... i had this one cool fat friend, and i used to call him a fat cunt all the time, but he couldnt give a fuck... so he was cool as.