Poll

300 lbs (or) 0 friends

300 lbs (can always lose weight)
7 (53.8%)
0 friends (loner for life)
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 14, 2006, 07:47:12 PM

Author Topic: 300 lbs (or) 0 friends  (Read 488 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 300 lbs (or) 0 friends
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 11:13:27 PM »
^^LOL...One day you'll find him hanging in your closet.

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2006, 12:39:58 AM »
i got no problems with fat people if they can take being called fat... if they get all emotional when called fat, i cant stand em... i had this one cool fat friend, and i used to call him a fat cunt all the time, but he couldnt give a fuck... so he was cool as.

I feel you... but there's no need to let the guy know he's fat, he probably feels shitty enough  :laugh:

I wouldn't like it, say, if I was balding and somebody kept saying "you fuckin bald prick"

ya feel dat?   can ya feel dat?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2006, 10:39:56 AM »
i got no problems with fat people if they can take being called fat... if they get all emotional when called fat, i cant stand em... i had this one cool fat friend, and i used to call him a fat cunt all the time, but he couldnt give a fuck... so he was cool as.

I feel you... but there's no need to let the guy know he's fat, he probably feels shitty enough  :laugh:

I wouldn't like it, say, if I was balding and somebody kept saying "you fuckin bald prick"

ya feel dat?   can ya feel dat?

Yes.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »
I couldn´t vote but I´d say 300 pounds.

See Hogan weighs 300 too so nothing bad about that.  :D

On the real though, better 300lbs and immediatly hitting the gym than being alone all your life. I´m not the most social guy and I don´t have the urge to hit clubs every weekend to meet people but imagine having to one to hang out with.. That must suck balls..